AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

:rofl: :rofl: OMG, you guys had me rolling on the floor with the beneficial microbes. :laughtwo:

Cannafan has a great tutorial on fabric pot DIY. It was the very first thing I blogged after arriving here. The Velcro opening is definately something to consider.

DIY fabric grow pots "Cannabags" made from Eco Felt

The discussion on the air pots is interesting. Duggan made his monster pots by zip tying two air pots together and using a heavy hardware cloth for the bottom. Pots that big require their own dolly system to be able to move them around, unless you're being followed around by a helpful weightlifter. :laughtwo:

Link to Duggans pots (I hope) It's post 135 if I miss the mark

Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

Good morning Birdie. :hug: :love: Looking forward to the pictures.

Good morning AngryBird. I always see you around spreading good cheer. Thought I'd check you out. Subbin up here to watch you grow.
Ps. You don't seem so angry. ??

:passitleft: Some Pineapple Chunk for ya

Phrum the light room.

Good morning AngryBird. I always see you around spreading good cheer. Thought I'd check you out. Subbin up here to watch you grow.
Ps. You don't seem so angry. ??

:passitleft: Some Pineapple Chunk for ya

Phrum the light room.

:passitleft: thx :) neeext?!

I am not an angry person in general :) don't mean to scare you :rofl:

My name is from the game and also.. Angry because Greece has not voted for cannabis yet... angry when seeing all the suffer and knowing CBD will help and IT IS ILLEGAL!!!

Are you any good at sewing? You could go get material at the craft store and make your smart pots. I have been thinking about doing that as well.

Thank you for this Canna. What a great suggestion. I shoulda thought of this long ago.... Hmmm now I def am.

:passitleft: thx :) neeext?!

I am not an angry person in general :) don't mean to scare you :rofl:

My name is from the game and also.. Angry because Greece has not voted for cannabis yet... angry when seeing all the suffer and knowing CBD will help and IT IS ILLEGAL!!!

Since no one else is around right now I'll double tap that. :passitleft: Oh I get it about the name now. Must be very frustrating and anxious to grow there.
Sorry for your situation. :passitleft: Next

Since no one else is around right now I'll double tap that. :passitleft: Oh I get it about the name now. Must be very frustrating and anxious to grow there.
Sorry for your situation. :passitleft: Next

Don't mind if I do Jacob. :passitleft:

We do seem to be a small gathering of cannabis warriors, but they're waking up. Heirloom's out there now and MajicJim'll be posting soon.

We have a " medical cannabis presentation" for the government next month and THEN they will vote on legalizaton

The Greek Health Ministry made an announcement last week that a team of academics, psychiatrists, and other important members are going to discuss the medical use of cannabis. Their mission is to consider today’s use of the plant and the current laws to offer reasonable adjustments that will make it possible to use for medical reasons. On October 30, 2016, the team will submit their plans to the minister of health.
Since Greece was one of the first (correct me if I am wrong) to dis allow hemp way back then....
They have voted YES that and hemp is now legal. First hemp grows are due to harvest now - 1 month.
Cannabis is still:

Possession:
Illegal (but the amount of half a gram or 2 joints decriminalized if made sure to be for personal use)
Illegal to grow transport and sell.
Seeing people in need of help knowing it is illegal to help them seeing children and knowing they could be helped with CBD oil....
Being afraid to TALK about this help to some people WHO really needs it..it just plain frustrating!

Good morning Bird :passitleft:

I like seeing people who are always out to welcome and help people like you just did above :thumb:

Thank you :circle-of-love:

Have 3 kids and little time :) But I love this forum and it is in my nature to be helpful :) I love to help when I can.

Its good to see everyone is trying to help everyone. I know that sounds redundant but you get my point.

That is what makes this forum so special.
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom