AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Yes the hermie factor is in my mind too.. but even a fem seed could go hermie?

And yes.. it must be HST :rofl: Time will tell

Also I have seen reports/experiments on different vegetables and was actually thinking about that..but also it is like a thunderstorm..they make things grow..and we eat it.
One picture of plant and the other to show the electrodes
DSC_011531.jpg
DSC_011630.jpg

Yes the hermie factor is in my mind too.. but even a fem seed could go hermie?

And yes.. it must be HST :rofl: Time will tell

Also I have seen reports/experiments on different vegetables and was actually thinking about that..but also it is like a thunderstorm..they make things grow..and we eat it.
One picture of plant and the other to show the electrodes
DSC_011531.jpg
DSC_011630.jpg

I don't think the electricity, in any way, would render the plant non-consumable (I would think hermy MAY be a possibility, though!). That specific comment about human consumption was more about certain nutes & additives for ornamental plants that can contain elements not intended for human consumption.

A good example of this are the Plant Growth Regulators (PGR's) which help keeps plants short. Many growers used to use this on Cannabis to keep their plants from growing too tall, and even Humboldt Nutrients (the guys that make SnowStorm Ultra, etc.) used to sell a PGR (I can't remember what it was called right now) for use on cannabis.

The good news is that the PGR's work EXACTLY as intended and they keep the plants short. The bad news is that they contain agents that are known to cause cancer in humans! :thedoubletake:

I used to have growers telling me how great the product worked, and I used to tell them that was great, if they didn't die from using it and, it was one thing if they wanted to do it for plants intended for personal use and another for a commercial grower to use it and then sell carcinogenic med's to his customers! :thedoubletake:

I just wanted to point out that there are different considerations with MMJ and the "human consumption" aspect is a great reason for us to be growing our own med's where we know what goes into and onto them!

I don't think the electricity, in any way, would render the plant non-consumable (I would think hermy MAY be a possibility, though!). That specific comment about human consumption was more about certain nutes & additives for ornamental plants that can contain elements not intended for human consumption.

A good example of this are the Plant Growth Regulators (PGR's) which help keeps plants short. Many growers used to use this on Cannabis to keep their plants from growing too tall, and even Humboldt Nutrients (the guys that make SnowStorm Ultra, etc.) used to sell a PGR (I can't remember what it was called right now) for use on cannabis.

The good news is that the PGR's work EXACTLY as intended and they keep the plants short. The bad news is that they contain agents that are known to cause cancer in humans! :thedoubletake:

I used to have growers telling me how great the product worked, and I used to tell them that was great, if they didn't die from using it and, it was one thing if they wanted to do it for plants intended for personal use and another for a commercial grower to use it and then sell carcinogenic med's to his customers! :thedoubletake:

I just wanted to point out that there are different considerations with MMJ and the "human consumption" aspect is a great reason for us to be growing our own med's where we know what goes into and onto them!

True, this discussion can go into many fields... what we feed the cows to produce better milk... beef for more meat...= not so healthy sometimes.. etc..

The fertilizers I have for example are all "made for consumable plants"

The hermie part is still unknown, i haven't found a concluded study on cannabis plant yet. We decided to use the Deep Cheese Fem to see WITH the factor that it might go hermie on us. ( Still can use hermie to make cannabutter/oil right?)

With all the clones I am working with here for my next run, I see no reason not to jolt a couple of plants and do a side by side to test our electron therapy ideas. In our discussions locally, we have decided that aluminum rods inserted vertically on opposing sides and no deeper than halfway in the container so as to not sit in the water table during the majority of the time, is how we are going to go. I will be using a 5"x5" solar cell for the power source for each plant because stray photons not being forced to do work, annoy me.

With all the clones I am working with here for my next run, I see no reason not to jolt a couple of plants and do a side by side to test our electron therapy ideas. In our discussions locally, we have decided that aluminum rods inserted vertically on opposing sides and no deeper than halfway in the container so as to not sit in the water table during the majority of the time, is how we are going to go. I will be using a 5"x5" solar cell for the power source for each plant because stray photons not being forced to do work, annoy me.

Just like I did? The aluminum electrodes are half way down in soil (see pic)

I noticed the plant perking up after a few hours of the electricity. Unfortunately there were no picture taken BEFORE we added it,, just a few days earlier.

Growing plants with electric shocks! Omg I've gotta see this one! What is the aim here after shocking it? Sorry for the noob question but shocking a plant that's a first in my book!! Anyway plant looks good angry, she will be to big to control in no time ;)

Jimdogggy

A fem seed has a higher chance to go hermi..

Hi Birdie (may I call you that, I like it).
I don't like electric shocks myself and I wouldn't use it on my plants. That's just my opinion and preference. I would rather use something like pyramidal energy. Anyways I wish you success in your experiment.

Hi Birdie (may I call you that, I like it).
I don't like electric shocks myself and I wouldn't use it on my plants. That's just my opinion and preference. I would rather use something like pyramidal energy. Anyways I wish you success in your experiment.
I knew a guy once that was going to build a properly proportioned pyramid to grow his crop in... but I don't think he followed through. I would like to see that experiment too, and more than that, I would like to smoke some of that weed.

Growing plants with electric shocks! Omg I've gotta see this one! What is the aim here after shocking it? Sorry for the noob question but shocking a plant that's a first in my book!! Anyway plant looks good angry, she will be to big to control in no time ;)

Jimdogggy

The electric shocks serve two purposes:

First, to get the plant to confess its crimes (ok...I made that one up! :rofl:) and next, because SOME studies have shown that a mild electric current applied to the soil has resulted in increased growth rates.

I knew a guy once that was going to build a properly proportioned pyramid to grow his crop in... but I don't think he followed through. I would like to see that experiment too, and more than that, I would like to smoke some of that weed.

Coincidently, I just received some Tutankhamun seeds in the mail today as part of an order. I'd like to try some Tut grown in a pyramid! :roorrip: :)

Coincidently, I just received some Tutankhamun seeds in the mail today as part of an order. I'd like to try some Tut grown in a pyramid! :roorrip: :)

To make a proper pyramid that will capture energy, sharpen razor blades and other such mysteries, the dimensions have to be specific. The base divided by the height equals pi, and it is that relationship with the circle that allows it to do it's magic. Physics is just now catching up and understanding this energy source, but in many circles (such as the National Science Fair Corporation) it is still considered to be occult and not science. We have a long ways to go as a human race before we understand all there is to know, and we need experiments such as what is being proposed here.

Here is how to easily make one side of a pyramid, in the proper proportions, just as the Great Pyramid is Ghiza is made:
PyramideFig2constructdetailcontadj.jpg

To make a proper pyramid that will capture energy, sharpen razor blades and other such mysteries, the dimensions have to be specific. The base divided by the height equals pi, and it is that relationship with the circle that allows it to do it's magic. Physics is just now catching up and understanding this energy source, but in many circles (such as the National Science Fair Corporation) it is still considered to be occult and not science. We have a long ways to go as a human race before we understand all there is to know, and we need experiments such as what is being proposed here.

Here is how to easily make one side of a pyramid, in the proper proportions, just as the Great Pyramid is Ghiza is made:
PyramideFig2constructdetailcontadj.jpg

Nice scheme. Science is ego driven, money, fame and disinformation based it doesn't and cannot/do not want to bring the answers to some questions as it would be the end of it as we know it. Mother Nature is not a girl in glasses running around with a calculator collecting samples for her lab tests, she is bare footed girl running around with the animals wearing hemp poncho.
I bet you can even make phi pyramid. My humble opinion is that the Great pyramid was used to charge up the Ark of Covenant- as the dimensions of the sarcophagus are same as of the Ark. And check pyramids in Bosnia- now those are some big pyramids.
Good night! :Namaste:

You can make yours out of some copper pipes. Make notches on the ends and fix together with some hemp rope. Or anything better than my sleepy idea ha, ha.

I used to have s pyramid built out of bamboo with my bed in the middle of it.. It made me feel good like a placebo effect, don't think it did anything.. This was 600 years ago though, so more evidence may have been found in that time of its benefits... (I really did sleep in middle of bamboo pyramid)

I used to have s pyramid built out of bamboo with my bed in the middle of it.. It made me feel good like a placebo effect, don't think it did anything.. This was 600 years ago though, so more evidence may have been found in that time of its benefits... (I really did sleep in middle of bamboo pyramid)

I believe you slept in a bamboo pyramid, I just have trouble believing it was 600 years ago! :rofl:

I have tried to sleep under a plastic pyramid hung over the bed, and I couldn't take it. Vivid and wild dreams... hard to sleep in there.

Did you know that in Russian stores you can buy a razor blade sharpening kit? It is a cardboard pyramid. It really does work, and the physics backs it up. They can't explain what it is capturing and using to sharpen those razor blades, but it is clear that something happens. The amazing thing is that in our arrogance, we have the gall to call ourselves scientifically advanced.

I believe you slept in a bamboo pyramid, I just have trouble believing it was 600 years ago! :rofl:

Whelp, that depends. If you believe that you are a chunk of meat that happens to be alive or you are (being) and you happen to have a body. I know people who remembered their death like it was yesterday some thousands years ago i have heard them talking about it. And I remembered my previous life's miserable moment, but not so clearly. You can get there with a guide 100% awake and aware. As those bad situations may come back (you unaware of it) and you can behave irrationally because when you are semi-unconscious your mind puts another roll in the recorder and records all in one frame of it, like a chaos without time stamp. Sentences become orders to your body. When you go through it you put the time stamp on it and it no longer comes back. It is covered in Dianetics. You are on a constant road to better yourself, and if there are problems in your life that happens again and again, there is a reason for it and you might re-think your habits and ways. You live here and now and that's all that matters as things done cannot be undone. For every action there is equivalent reaction. Do good and it will come back to you one way or another. That's my brief take on the issue of lying under pyramid 6000 years ago.

Just like I did? The aluminum electrodes are half way down in soil (see pic)

I noticed the plant perking up after a few hours of the electricity. Unfortunately there were no picture taken BEFORE we added it,, just a few days earlier.

I like experiments! :thumb:

Speaking of the water table of the plant. I am curious if the benefits you are seeing in the plants may also be related to the current separating the water (H20) into Hydrogen and Oxygen via Electrolysis in the soil which is then used by the roots.
Though I would also think that all of the metals and salts in the medium would be readily available for the Oxygen to bond with and instead create an unusable compound for the plant.

Like the 9V battery and glass of water experiment. If you put table salt in the water you end up with Hydrogen gas and Chlorine gas.
Makes me wonder if this is something that could be implemented and beneficial in a Hydro setup, but that will have to wait for a Hydro grower.

Back
Top Bottom