AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

:circle-of-love: careful :rofl: I might kidnap you.. ( or much rather..ask your parents to take me in :)

:rofl::rofl:

Hi AngryBird,

I don't think my parents would mind one bit! They were buried together about 25 years ago and are pushing up CannaDaisies. Neither parent actually used cannabis to my knowledge, but I am certain my Mom would be a stoner if she was born in the 50s or 60s. They did make their own wine, so its hardly a stretch to believe they would grow weed if alive today. That and they were both musicians, not to lump all musicians together as stoners. Just looking in the mirror ...

Keith

Hey angry! Grow looks good, looks like you have your overwatering problem under control. I see the soil is still quiet wet tho (pictures so may be different in real life) have you thought about giving them a couple days in the sunlight? The sun will smash out a bunch of new growth while also drying out your soil. Sunlight can do wonders for a plant and it may just be they need some "real" light to jump up and get that growth going! Anyways everything looks good other then that great job!!

Jimdogggy
The real sun..is a big problem..don't have it where I want it and where I have it..they can't be. I gave a little drink yesterday.
Thank you for your concern :)

Hi AngryBird,

I don't think my parents would mind one bit! They were buried together about 25 years ago and are pushing up CannaDaisies. Neither parent actually used cannabis to my knowledge, but I am certain my Mom would be a stoner if she was born in the 50s or 60s. They did make their own wine, so its hardly a stretch to believe they would grow weed if alive today. That and they were both musicians, not to lump all musicians together as stoners. Just looking in the mirror ...

Keith

:hug: I am sorry I didn't know.
Still they sound like beautiful people..and I am an "artistic/creative" type of person too. Music ( singing mostly) poetry and drawing/painting, cooking building things DIY. I am sure I would have loved them to bits :love:

Hey Birdy, things are looking good in your nest!!! Great job and Blessed Buds to you our friend :)

Thanks Arctic I hope you guys are well too :) Your grow looks amazing

On Thursday at 5PM, PST (8PM EST) Greenflower Media is offering a free live streaming class on Treating Sick Kids With Cannabis. This is an hour long class with their host Max Simon and Tracy Ryan, CEO of Cannakids. That's all I know about her right now, but this is a class worth a watch IMHO. They stream these free and then sell the DVD for a minimal price.

And we have 4 Jack Herer 2 Blue Dream and 1 AK auto in the coco pellets :) :circle-of-love:

Thank you thank you Tom:thanks:

I gladly accept your acknowledgment. That's a hour of my life well spent. I hope they all sprout. I use paper towel method but I have some coco at home and I'm curious how it turns out. Happy growing. :love: :Namaste:

I choose the coco pellets since it is easier to handle plant when re potting :) Seeds stayed in water for a few hours and then in pellets.
I am "afraid of" handling the seeds when sprouted..don't want to hurt tap root

i used to be worried about handling too. saw people say use tweezers and whatever. only ever broke one root. it was curled around tight like a P and didthe dumb thing and broke it....total death, no recovery, altho i tried, lol.

the one major benefit to doing the towel method, is you can see that the seed is viable. i lost more seeds back when i thought i'd avoid handling by using peat pellets or soil or whatever, than i have since doing towel. you start getting panicky, wondering about the seed, "why hasn't it popped yet"? so, sometimes you just overwater, sometimes ya root around in the soil, carefully, but still not good. it may not sound like much, but i would say i've done close to 60 seeds now at 100% success since my last loss.

glad you are getting a handle on your setup tho birdie!! get comfortable with what you need to do. its good to see.

have fun eh

I choose the coco pellets since it is easier to handle plant when re potting :) Seeds stayed in water for a few hours and then in pellets.
I am "afraid of" handling the seeds when sprouted..don't want to hurt tap root

I don't want to become a ''oooo fragile handle".. because we are growing WEED. I just want to find (as you say) my way.. and combine it with what is necessary to grow any lady!!
I watered the latest baby with spray bottle only.. I learned from my other tries= mistakes...
One step at the time...

image35721.jpg

Stop worrying about sillyness..

We have a "new" experiment in the Deep Cheese.
Hubby is an old Ham Radio and radio station guy and is a genius in electricity etc.. so we decided to add little voltage to the plant to see if it grows faster.... I did some search and found a few old posts in other forums..but didn't find a concluded one.. (ring a bell Emmie??:) ) Lets see if it does good or bad?!

Hubby is an old Ham Radio and radio station guy and is a genius in electricity etc.. so we decided to add little voltage to the plant to see if it grows faster.... I did some search and found a few old posts in other forums..but didn't find a concluded one.. (ring a bell Emmie??:) ) Lets see if it does good or bad?!

lol, man... once you write something on the internet, it is there to stay!

I did read an interesting study one time on electrified plants, and how it could drastically increase the plant's ability to uptake minerals. The concept was interesting, but needed some study... do you pass electrons from top to bottom, or from side to side, for best effect? The world still wants to know.
:)

lol, man... once you write something on the internet, it is there to stay!

I did read an interesting study one time on electrified plants, and how it could drastically increase the plant's ability to uptake minerals. The concept was interesting, but needed some study... do you pass electrons from top to bottom, or from side to side, for best effect? The world still wants to know.
:)

Husband took metal thread and placed it around the plant in a circle , close to the pot wall and then dug it down to the middle of the soil.

Then he took two aluminum electrodes and hooked up 12V to them. One is touching the metal thread (circle)that is buried in the soil. And the other is in the soil but not touching the metal thread circle.

We believe that the key is in the "finding of the plants frequency" . That is why the 2nd electrode is not touching the metal circle.
And we will be testing by moving the 2nd electrode closer or further away from the metal circle.

The bugs we had in soil have slowly departed... gone or dead.. and we will see how plant will grow.
Hope my explanation made sense :)
Let me know if you didn't understand my explanation...

lol, a memory from 2010:

can hear the names of the new strains now... ya man... I have some killer Electric Blue Diesel here... High Voltage Herer... Afghani Amperage... all guaranteed to give you a jolt!
Yeah I was laughing when reading...
In our case.. Deep Cheese with electrics = DC Matrix :rofl:

So, would electro shock therapy be considered HST? :rofl:

I'm interested to see the experiment!

Keep in mind that many techniques and additives, etc. that work fine on ornamental plants may not necessarily be good for MMJ which is prone to possibly hermy and is intended for human consumption.

Back
Top Bottom