AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

ACK!!!

I finally have a moment to sit down and have a beer and catch up on what ppl are up to and the pic AngryBird posting up of scary monsters made me freak out and be all paranoid forcing me to go paw all over my garden for a hour checking for creepie crawlies again

LOL

If a grower can get enough bud or cannabis grown and cured to last them a grow cycle, I highly recommend pollinating a mid-flowering female to get a cycle of seeds for free. Strains are not the goal, but rather lots of "free" seeds. A bushy female can easily produce 500-700 viable seeds after a good hand applied pollination. The seeds are to practice various methods of germination without the stress of $10 a bean. I'm not talking about breeding, a complex subject and practice, but just lots of very cheap seeds to learn germination without $ stress. Just a thought ... I think too much sometimes!

Keith

I am secretly planning on how to lure/kidnap you to my garden...sh.. don't tell anyone :rofl:
In the future I actually plan on making seeds and trying for strains etc..but I need to learn how to grow first. :circle-of-love:

Angry, I had an order few months ago, 0% germination... 100% previous order... I think x-rayed or something. Stuffed me around though for weeks, not wanting to pop to many at a time cause limited in space and not wanting to throw money away, I'm only just starting to get back now...
:thanks: Although it makes me sad to hear about failures.. I know you are telling me this to show me I am not the only one :love:

Hey angry just thought I'd stop in and see how you're going :) they look healthy :) no sagging leaves and they are standing straight that's a good start!

Jimdogggy
Hi Jim
That was my thoughts exactly:thanks:

ACK!!!

I finally have a moment to sit down and have a beer and catch up on what ppl are up to and the pic AngryBird posting up of scary monsters made me freak out and be all paranoid forcing me to go paw all over my garden for a hour checking for creepie crawlies again

LOL

Sorry to give you a scare. Cheers I join you with a beer..ice cold one !! :welcome: To my journal sit for as long as you like.
It is how I work..I always read about and learn HOW to fix "going wrongs" and in growing cannabis I read about possible illnesses symptoms bugs etc and how to kill/fix all.

And from last scare.. I learned how to not panic next time !! :Namaste:

good on ya birdie for using your journal as that exactly. posting the pics for your personal reference is an invaluable tool. that is exactly how i treat my journals now, info for myself. feedback is awesome, but a good record of your own work is far superior than a few likes.

+++ reps to you birdie!!!

have fun eh

good on ya birdie for using your journal as that exactly. posting the pics for your personal reference is an invaluable tool. that is exactly how i treat my journals now, info for myself. feedback is awesome, but a good record of your own work is far superior than a few likes.

+++ reps to you birdie!!!

have fun eh

Hey, anywhere I can find chicks is where you'll find me hanging out! :rofl:

Thank you unforgiven
lol mr K :rofl:

It was a lot of work and chores at the time, but I did know I was learning things my classmates didn't get to experience. I complained when the work was hot and stinky for sure. But, it was a good childhood, I couldn't ask for better parents. They weren't perfect, none are, but they tried. All any of us can do is give the effort. They had 4 acres for greenhouses and another 8 acres for a nursery, with a big moat dug around it to store rainwater. Organic everything, my Dad grew soil, he only bought chicken, horse and cow crap, all the rest was composting and amendments. Hardly anything was considered trash, everything was reused in some way or another. Clay Pots by the thousands, no plastic for Dad. And guess who got to shovel tons of hot stinking crap?

I did learn so much hands on about plants and horticulture, it has paid back dividends my whole life. Many folks on here would shoot my growing techniques full of holes, but they work for me. That is one reason I am so hesitant to offer advice, it's not conventional and "breaks rules" I see posted all over the place. It's all just what I have learned from Mom and Dad, by my own hands and eyes, my trial and error, not books or articles. I don't ever tell anyone they are growing anything incorrectly, the plant will tell them loud and clear if they look and feel. I love plants, all kinds of plants, my house is a freakin jungle!

Keith
Anytime u want to offer advice please don't hesitate. My father has the green thumb...it missed me...I am trying thou.
I was able to grow squish..herbs..and tomatoes this year.
The eggplant failed horribly and I finally put them in the compost pile yesterday.

When say this is all new....I really really mean it.

I am new to all this...remember that when I give my limited advice

ok some re cap... I spoke about vinegar and dish washing liquid in my first post.. It is excellent to catch fungus gnats.. I have some in my little trap.
My little babies are starting to grow some more leaves..slowly...slowly.... :circle-of-love:
All the other seeds are a no show :( officially gone now too.
I will wait a bit to change title since I am waiting for something I ordered with BIG help :circle-of-love: 2 different strains.

Count me in angrybird see u have alot of support already.the joys of this fine community.happy growing every1;)

Hi you and snuggle up anywhere beasty.. :) :welcome:
There is always room for one more.. space in front row is always available :circle-of-love:

Angry wow sounds perfect can i come live with you ha ha;) beer check im good. But thanks.brownies yum just show me the bowl lol.and bbq show me were to sit or il happily help cook thanks .have a great night;)

UPDATE 21/8-16

Though it was time,
since I see some difference.
They have been given
half a teaspoon coffee grounds, half a teaspoon dried banana peel and half a teaspoon cal mag in the water.
Also we have a bag-seed baby too now:circle-of-love:
this is PInapple Chunk 22 days old.. Just starting to recover from everything and I see some new growth in the top :cheer:

DSC_011836.jpg

Newt up is Deep Cheese 20 days old.
She has not been moved and she is loving it in her pot!
DSC_011733.jpg

And WELCOME little baby Bag Seed :
DSC_011932.jpg

According to my husband.. her mother is a good smoke :)

Thank you for reading.. I know pictures are in low quality..I am sorry.

Lots of grow love to you all :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom