AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

I am secretly planning on how to lure/kidnap you to my garden...sh.. don't tell anyone :rofl:
In the future I actually plan on making seeds and trying for strains etc..but I need to learn how to grow first. :circle-of-love:
:Namaste:

I'll leave a post it note on my laptop and set my phone to location enabled! I do wish I could help hands on with soil growing, it's what I do best! Not just grow in soil, but really - grow the soil first.

Keith

So since I have been studying a lot before trying to grow.. I will add the pictures here for future ( I hope not ) references

Birdie (not sure I like the Angry part) ,
If you don't ever fight a battle, you'll never learn how to fight! I truly don't wish any of the problems listed to occur in your garden, but do know that experience teaches unforgettable lessons. Like over-watering ... I still do battle with myself giving too much hydration too often. Resist the urges!!!

Keith

I'll leave a post it note on my laptop and set my phone to location enabled! I do wish I could help hands on with soil growing, it's what I do best! Not just grow in soil, but really - grow the soil first.

Keith

:circle-of-love: careful :rofl: I might kidnap you.. ( or much rather..ask your parents to take me in :)

Birdie (not sure I like the Angry part) ,
If you don't ever fight a battle, you'll never learn how to fight! I truly don't wish any of the problems listed to occur in your garden, but do know that experience teaches unforgettable lessons. Like over-watering ... I still do battle with myself giving too much hydration too often. Resist the urges!!!

Keith
Angry, because of laws against cannabis...and love killing time with the game.. :)
I usually need one bad to learn my lesson. And the water part is now " oh no tomorrow... not yet"
Keeping myself busy with other things. :rofl: but it is hard.. lol

For some silly reason, that image made me think of the scene in the movie Dogma when Alanis Morissette (playing God) speaks and blows out eardrums! OK, my brain is a bit cooked right now on homemade Kush Hash.

Keith

:rofl::rofl:

WE have a nice quick steady growth of new baby... purple stem and more hairy... plz plz tell me ... I think it is a skunk!

I will take a few pictures later today. we need to re arrange the grow space a lot... Have to make more room for (hopefully soon) the other seeds coming and for the later re potting of new born.

:passitleft: hi angry

G'day ow ya' goin' ? :)

Thanks
48.gif
neeeeeeeeext :)

Wow I missed your thread and look how late am I. Nice reading on the organic pest repellant firstpost back then, Angry. Thanks for tending to my thread. I really need the input as Ive never been so deep into growing (I consider that auto I then grew as a failure haha). How I love 420mag. Subscribed ofc!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wow I missed your thread and look how late am I. Nice reading on the organic pest repellant firstpost back then, Angry. Thanks for tending to my thread. I really need the input as Ive never been so deep into growing (I consider that auto I then grew as a failure haha). How I love 420mag. Subscribed ofc!

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

HI No one is ever late here..since things are going on all the time :)
:welcome:grab a pillow or curl up in the sofa... bbq is on and brownies on the table.
Here we have more food : AngryBird's Nest

Great information. very nice post. :thumb: :volcano-smiley:

:thanks: and welcome to :420: :) and to my journal. Find yourself a good place to sit..eat, drink and relax :)

420mag is our virtual family :)

DSC_011628.jpg

This is the new baby and we are so amazed with the strong stem!! It is like double thickness from the other babies...And the first two leaves are full of "hairs" :love:

Deep Cheese growing :)

DSC_011530.jpg

Pineapple Chunk 24 days old:

DSC_011427.jpg

she looks happy and healthy.

have fun eh

DSC_011628.jpg

This is the new baby and we are so amazed with the strong stem!! It is like double thickness from the other babies...And the first two leaves are full of "hairs" :love:

she looks happy and healthy.

have fun eh

Just wondering WHAT she is :)
Thanks for popping in :circle-of-love:

Got some brownies on the table :)

Great job!!

I'm about to give them a very light ACT drink today. Day 5 from sprout. My buddy told me to give my girls an 8 hour nap every 5 days. After their nap, will give the ACT. I can't wait to see more growth like yours. Pics will come soon.

Welcome to my journal :) Your babies are doing fine :)

Gracias Amiga!!...h00k...

Por favor amigo :)

Hey angry! Grow looks good, looks like you have your overwatering problem under control. I see the soil is still quiet wet tho (pictures so may be different in real life) have you thought about giving them a couple days in the sunlight? The sun will smash out a bunch of new growth while also drying out your soil. Sunlight can do wonders for a plant and it may just be they need some "real" light to jump up and get that growth going! Anyways everything looks good other then that great job!!

Jimdogggy

Back
Top Bottom