AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

I am really happy that the experiments made people want to try and a nice discussion got started...

Ok so a 24hr update..

Results:
There is no bug/pest of any kind in the soil!
Plant stretched up nicely
The water left in soil was de-ionized.

We took out the electrodes from the Deep Cheese since the water in the soil turned oxidized.
Thing is it might be better for the plant if this technique is as a "therapy" for a 24hr period to kill bugs and help the soil take up the necessary nutrients.

We will wait for the time when the Deep Cheese will be placed under 12/12 light (or if sex shows earlier) to give a dose again to see if it goes hermie.

It is also important to see the reaction of plants between each other if we per say have 4 plants being hooked up together from the same voltage source.

We believe there is a difference with the reaction to the electricity from using a pot/ medium and planted in the ground.

Tomula,
I will surely read into the idea of pyramid.. I understand exactly what you mean..

Alchemist, you have a point there. And yes we need a hydro grower to try.

Just a quick update of joy !!
I planted 7 seeds in coco pellets.. 4 Jack Herer 2 Blue Dream and one AK auto..

I HAVE BIRTH!!!! 1 auto 1 Blue Dream and 3 Jack are popping up!!!
I can't be more happy.
I know you are not here to see it Tom but I know you will be happy when you return :)

Pictures tomorrow
:party:

As far as electricity on plants...
We killed the bugs in 24hrs... no need for chemicals or any added sprays organic or others.. can you imagine ??!!
If you can think of HOW this can help the growers and the nature!!
A farmer can do this treatment without chemicals.... W await to see if this would make the fem a hermie...but as far as vegetables and fruits... this is GOOD!!!!

UPDATE 27/8-2016

PinappleC_27_8.jpg
DeepCheese_27_8.jpg

The picture to the left is the Pinapple Chunk 29 days old
And Deep Cheese 27 days old.
Electrodes went into Pineapple and it has perked up a little. They will leave later on today.

Tried to take picture of new babies..bad result... They have all showed their heads :)

currently locked in on your journal. Very deep and detailed. Will be tuned in from here on :)

Hi and welcome:welcome: to my journal :) Grab a pillow or curl up anywhere :)
We try to explain what we do and why.. in simple words or bad :)19:) pictures. Non of us are brilliant scientists so language is on normal level :)

If you want to eat something.. I have these : AngryBird's-nest

We killed the bugs in 24hrs... no need for chemicals or any added sprays organic or others.. can you imagine ??!!
A farmer can do this treatment without chemicals.... W await to see if this would make the fem a hermie...but as far as vegetables and fruits... this is GOOD!!!!

Inside my brain a little voice inquired But what other micro life was also killed? :straightface:

Not that the little voice knows anything about the process or the science behind it. Just reporting what I heard.

It's good to see pictures of the plants growing in your garden. They'll start to really take off now. It's almost magical how quickly they grow.

I've been thinking about a floor pillow since I met you. I sit cross-legged on interlocking rubber mats most of the day, and that's actually pretty comfortable. I started with a space 4'x6', but I recently added on two more tiles. I keep wondering if I'd even make use of a pillow if I had one? I appear to be just fine on the floor. Such a pillow might be difficult to source in Pittsburgh anyway.

As long as you're not doing it during flower, it should NOT hermy the plant. I truly don't know what will happen in flower, but would guess it would depend on the current and number/duration/timing of the interruptions in the current.

Here, so as not to sully your thread any longer with my nonsense, is a link to my electro cannabis experiment.
:peacetwo:
Do Electrified Plants Grow Faster? Let's find out!

This might just be my humble opinion, but I believe any grower worth his salt would feel privileged to be sullied by you! :)

I'm not sure that sounded right :hmmmm:, but I'm sub'd and looking forward to seeing the results of the test! :goodjob:

Inside my brain a little voice inquired But what other micro life was also killed? :straightface:

Not that the little voice knows anything about the process or the science behind it. Just reporting what I heard.

It's good to see pictures of the plants growing in your garden. They'll start to really take off now. It's almost magical how quickly they grow.

I've been thinking about a floor pillow since I met you. I sit cross-legged on interlocking rubber mats most of the day, and that's actually pretty comfortable. I started with a space 4'x6', but I recently added on two more tiles. I keep wondering if I'd even make use of a pillow if I had one? I appear to be just fine on the floor. Such a pillow might be difficult to source in Pittsburgh anyway.

Hi you can sit on the floor too here in my nest :)
There is a possibility that it could kill.. Haven't checked. It helps the roots taking up nutrients better.
It all started when we saw slow grow.. They are 4 weeks old and..in my eyes..tiny,,

As long as you're not doing it during flower, it should NOT hermy the plant. I truly don't know what will happen in flower, but would guess it would depend on the current and number/duration/timing of the interruptions in the current.
That is the plan! I know I stated earlier about giving a kick of current in flower..but we decided against it.. for the same reason.

We also noticed that he Deep Cheese like the electricity..( we gave some to Pineapple for 24 hrs and didn't see any change)
DeepCheese has stretched up nicely and she is back on it,
(Maybe it is the fact of the metal wire circle in the middle of the pot that makes her stretch so much????)
Hey angry are these auto strains?

Jimdogggy

HI Jim
I only have one AK auto seed ( one of the new babies.. but I am not sure she will make it ...

Here, so as not to sully your thread any longer with my nonsense, is a link to my electro cannabis experiment.
:peacetwo:
Do Electrified Plants Grow Faster? Let's find out!

This might just be my humble opinion, but I believe any grower worth his salt would feel privileged to be sullied by you! :)

I'm not sure that sounded right :hmmmm:, but I'm sub'd and looking forward to seeing the results of the test! :goodjob:

It is just like that.. I do not mind at all :)
And will also come over

Hi angrybird ive been reading this and you seem very clued up about nutes etc etc i was wondering and this may sound stupid would it be beneficial if i was to add a small amount of cooked or uncooked black pudding (blood pudding) to the soil would this be beneficial for the micro organisms from the great white shark powder , sorry to be a pest and thanks again

Hi angrybird ive been reading this and you seem very clued up about nutes etc etc i was wondering and this may sound stupid would it be beneficial if i was to add a small amount of cooked or uncooked black pudding (blood pudding) to the soil would this be beneficial for the micro organisms from the great white shark powder , sorry to be a pest and thanks again

NO!!!

The blood itself is a good source of Nitrogen, but the fats will go rancid and the meats will attract critters and/or rot.

I have to agree with MrK on this not good for the plants
... you just remind me of my young days... I used to eat that!! ( do you come from my parts of Europe? :rofl: )

Back
Top Bottom