AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Arctic :) all good here :) thanks for dropping by.

When I woke up this morning, of course I checked on the pineapple.. She seems to like the soil/ compost combo I bought.
She looks perky except for the bad leaf.
We will see.:circle-of-love:

I can't wait for babies to grow.. I have my heart set on a butter machine... Need to save for months to be able to get it...
I want to make brownies!!!!
party.gif

I can't wait for babies to grow.. I have my heart set on a butter machine... Need to save for months to be able to get it...
party.gif
I put a bunch of herb in cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in a pot with butter then put that pot over a bigger pot with boiling water in it. Within an hour you'll see the butter go from yellowish to green and back to a nice golden green. I normally do 2 oz of shake to a 500gram butter.

Jimdogggy

I'll stick couple ounces of pop and trim into saucer with water and butter.. I've found steady boil for five hours is nice stone and taste, slower boil/simmer for 12 hours stronger high but more bitter taste... Strain into bowl, set in fridge, once set lift from water and into container or wrap and freeze...

while the machine is super slick and the first and only way I have ever made cannabutter & cannaoil, these guys and so many others have awesome recipes to follow without using a fancy gadget. try them first, don't wait for the gadget. you will educate yourself more that way, so you have a higher understanding of the actual process before getting a do all solution.

like emilya said, sue is a great resource.

jimdog posted a great plan

grizz has a goodun too, and I know he now has the machine too, lol. but he has the previous exp to guide him.

however you do it, enjoy it,
and have fun eh

I put a bunch of herb in cheese cloth, put the cheese cloth in a pot with butter then put that pot over a bigger pot with boiling water in it. Within an hour you'll see the butter go from yellowish to green and back to a nice golden green. I normally do 2 oz of shake to a 500gram butter.

Jimdogggy

Thank you!!!

while the machine is super slick and the first and only way I have ever made cannabutter & cannaoil, these guys and so many others have awesome recipes to follow without using a fancy gadget. try them first, don't wait for the gadget. you will educate yourself more that way, so you have a higher understanding of the actual process before getting a do all solution.

like emilya said, sue is a great resource.

jimdog posted a great plan

grizz has a goodun too, and I know he now has the machine too, lol. but he has the previous exp to guide him.

however you do it, enjoy it,
and have fun eh

I'll stick couple ounces of pop and trim into saucer with water and butter.. I've found steady boil for five hours is nice stone and taste, slower boil/simmer for 12 hours stronger high but more bitter taste... Strain into bowl, set in fridge, once set lift from water and into container or wrap and freeze...
You are right about testing and growing by DIY ,,,
It just looks so much easier to make butter and oil in one of those... I don't need t keep me eyes on it as often...

I was wondering how to make oil too...
But you are right..
and (sorry Grizz.. I just had too..) Grizz sort of have one.. soon :rofl:

Maybe :rofl:

party.gif
I've made canna butter many times and we love it in savory dishes. It's got a creamy herb flavor and goes great in gravy, noodles, biscuits. Those sorts if things. The creamy herbiness that you get with the butter stays with the brownies. They did the trick, but the flavor Balance was off for me. I'm no chef, but I'd like to think I know what flavors go together. I didn't like it in the brownies or the caramel I made.

Having said that, Sue's bio bomb brownies are where it's at! I actually made the oil like she does. I did use coconut and olive oil in ours. Followed all of her other directions. I was unsure if I should strain the oil from the mj, so I left it in. What could it hurt, ya know? Let me tell you, BEST medical brownies I've ever had the joy to consume! I feel special that she's more than willing to share that perfect recipe with me/us all. I think she recently blogged it so she doesn't have to search for it. I'd check her blog area to get it.

Have a great day ladies and gents!

:love:

I've made canna butter many times and we love it in savory dishes. It's got a creamy herb flavor and goes great in gravy, noodles, biscuits. Those sorts if things. The creamy herbiness that you get with the butter stays with the brownies. They did the trick, but the flavor Balance was off for me. I'm no chef, but I'd like to think I know what flavors go together. I didn't like it in the brownies or the caramel I made.

Having said that, Sue's bio bomb brownies are where it's at! I actually made the oil like she does. I did use coconut and olive oil in ours. Followed all of her other directions. I was unsure if I should strain the oil from the mj, so I left it in. What could it hurt, ya know? Let me tell you, BEST medical brownies I've ever had the joy to consume! I feel special that she's more than willing to share that perfect recipe with me/us all. I think she recently blogged it so she doesn't have to search for it. I'd check her blog area to get it.

Have a great day ladies and gents!

:love:

You can strain out the plant matter, but if you like leaving it in, there's no harm! :)

UPDATE 12/8-2016

Pineapple Chunk 13 days old
She was re potted yesterday and put deeper.
DSC_011229.jpg

Deep Cheese 12 days old:
DSC_011133.jpg

The little coffee cup has apple cider vinegar and a few drops of dish washing liquid. It catches the mites and what ever crawls in the soil.

Thank you for checking in on us. :circle-of-love:

BIG question... so WHEN do I need to water the ladies??? I have gotten a total scare.. and have lost my instinct hopefully temporary,
pineapple was re potted I did not water soil before placing her there

I did add water around the edges of pot nothing feels wet or moist. I will take a pcture tomorrow for checking on differences. because it looked like she was slacking a bit now.

I also added another light cfl 20W ( lights 100W) and FINALLY got myself a timer... :woohoo:

gotta learn the rough weight of your pots when dry birdie. that will be your best resource when checking for need. so if you have an extra pot, fill it with the same mix and keep it dry. there's your comparison.

and stop bloody worrying so much....lmao you worrying is spreading bad karma to your young ones.

You are right about testing and growing by DIY ,,,
It just looks so much easier to make butter and oil in one of those... I don't need t keep me eyes on it as often...

I was wondering how to make oil too...
But you are right..
and (sorry Grizz.. I just had too..) Grizz sort of have one.. soon :rofl:
I'm not to good with oil but use my butter trick and you'll be stoned for days. My gf (smoking for 6 years without missing a day at all) had two of my brownies one night. I had to help her to bed she couldn't walk at all that's how strong they are

Jimdogggy

BIG question... so WHEN do I need to water the ladies??? I have gotten a total scare.. and have lost my instinct hopefully temporary,
pineapple was re potted I did not water soil before placing her there

I did add water around the edges of pot nothing feels wet or moist. I will take a pcture tomorrow for checking on differences. because it looked like she was slacking a bit now.

I also added another light cfl 20W ( lights 100W) and FINALLY got myself a timer... :woohoo:

If the top 1/4" or so feels dry and she looks like she's "slacking" go ahead and give her a drink...just don't drench the whole container. Try to only add enough so that you'll need to re-water again in a couple of days.

Congrat's on the new light & timer! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom