36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

lol, ok dutty. the guy at my local hydro store says the same thing about organic and needing to be outdoors. It doesn't sound like LOS would be your kind of thing anyway. winner is measured differently by people with different goals in life. I wouldn't doubt you will meet yours.

I never personally said that my plants were so healthy they resist pests. I think Doc Bud has said that often on here. I will say I agree with him there. in my personal opinion it makes sense that insects would attack weaker more vulnerable plants over healthy and strong plants.

sophomore, checking out. Lol, rado all good man your totally correct there. But the fellas I follow have been at it for a long time and I do the same things and get similar results. I know enough about the method of growing I use to chat about it I think. Preach? well I wasn't trying to preach.

kinda hijacked 36's thread with all our opinions.

And to see why I do what I do look at the veggie thread

I'm very greatful to 420 made great friends

36gr0w and I are legitmate buds

MassMedMan Is a buddy that I constantly love talking and texting

c526 is a great person and means so well

Metatron is so smart Ive learned so much already from him genetically speaking

so no matter whos style I enjoy

and that pic is why is still do what I do I get to provide a great lifestyle in gods country help people while providing a living for my family I couldn't be more blessed that's why im so passionate

lol, ok dutty. the guy at my local hydro store says the same thing about organic and needing to be outdoors. It doesn't sound like LOS would be your kind of thing anyway. winner is measured differently by people with different goals in life. I wouldn't doubt you will meet yours.

I never personally said that my plants were so healthy they resist pests. I think Doc Bud has said that often on here. I will say I agree with him there. in my personal opinion it makes sense that insects would attack weaker more vulnerable plants over healthy and strong plants.

sophomore, checking out. Lol, rado all good man your totally correct there. But the fellas I follow have been at it for a long time and I do the same things and get similar results. I know enough about the method of growing I use to chat about it I think. Preach? well I wasn't trying to preach.

kinda hijacked 36's thread with all our opinions.

Your opinions posts I respect and agree just want to point out each persons situation is different and mine has blown the fuck up Im 6 figures deep about to add 1 so each persons situation varies

Im here to show others another world and aspect since its safe for me

learn

try

experiment

cause I can...... not all can!!!! I have the ability to try not all have that ability

Just partnered with a tier two meet with lawyers and such tomorrow to work details out. I'm still able to personally grow medical until that dissolves as well. Business is going in wife's name. I'll know if it's a true thing tomorrow at 1130 am

envy and jealousy is all I have towards you right now. I wish you the best of luck man. I applied for a trimming job on the west side they said had ablity to move up to cloning, transplanting and growiN which I'm fine with. But the tier 2 was a apprentice grower with capability of managing the grow. I'm throwing my self around To wherever. Even contemplating applying to oregon grows and moving down there. Only time will tell for me, but real excited for you and your news tomorrow!

I&I

didn't mention others cause im directly involved in projects with those even though my guardian eyes are now on watching over sweetsue cant wait to see those kill it

envy and jealousy is all I have towards you right now. I wish you the best of luck man. I applied for a trimming job on the west side they said had ablity to move up to cloning, transplanting and growiN which I'm fine with. But the tier 2 was a apprentice grower with capability of managing the grow. I'm throwing my self around To wherever. Even contemplating applying to oregon grows and moving down there. Only time will tell for me, but real excited for you and your news tomorrow!

I&I

PM sent email that address

I love that you're here Dutty and that you share that passion so freely. We need that perspective. I also appreciate your constant drive to try something new because, as you put it, others can't, but everyone gains from the trying and the documenting.

To be honest, it's also because the blood of the entrepreneur still runs in my veins and it thrills me to watch you evolve in your chosen field.

And I'm touched that you watch over me. I'll do my best to make you all proud and keep you cheering. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Everyone needs an angel I have plenty time to be one

big props to my folks and father in law looking out for us!

I lost a lot of my childs future inheritance trying things out no reason others go through that crap and propoganda

your right every one situation is different, you do this for a living. i do this for fun! good luck on your projects bro right now im just trying to make past week 3 lol

you talk to solis tek about the rf?

Let me know if so

Yeah bro im just nervous as fuck and paranoid. every one says i should relax and everything will be ok. im almost sure it will be ok but we all got alot to lose and my home and family is not something i would want to risk. sorry guys this whole situation got me thinking i should have went with led instead.

Yeah bro im just nervous as fuck and paranoid. every one says i should relax and everything will be ok. im almost sure it will be ok but we all got alot to lose and my home and family is not something i would want to risk. sorry guys this whole situation got me thinking i should have went with led instead.

I'm not liking that post

led ok in certain situations your tent possibly don't count hps out yet

don't stress if they come shut it all down prior I promise you its ok been there done that shut down prior no detection

if your paranoid switch to dish its cheaper than cable in most areas anyhow. the worst thing is to stress your stress will effect your ability to properly care for your plants

I think the best option with led is to run with a hps. I've been getting insane results this round. Excited to see the final weight but the led is taking longer to finish..

I&I

and even if your rf still sends out fuck em but id highly recommend that you contact solis tek there customer service is sub par make them work

I remember when, I remember when , I remember when I lost my mind and it made me crazy

you don't want that ceelo didn't look at his terex arms call em

Thanks bro (exhale) your like the 4th person to say that everything ill be OK. i know you guys have a lot more experience so i will take the advice and just relax. i made the app during their sleeping time. so everything will be off :phew:

don't trust anyone re exhale

period trust no one lol well some of us

really it shall be fine if there a reputable company they shall replace that's why im interested love there little neat fancy features

Back
Top Bottom