36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Just when you think you have it all... I was looking again today at a few things. I'll have a new list I'm sure and this will be at the top. :thanks:

I finally found my 4 remaining Gorilla Glue #4 x Blue Dream seeds. The first one didn't make it at the beginning of this journal, so I'm hoping one of these pulls through.

Once I FINALLY build a cloner, I'll take a bunch of cuts and throw some of these outside.

I also have DJ Short f13, blackwater/flower power (mystery!), and a few auto seeds to try out. Autos will be grown outside.

Evening 36G....wow,bud,you got so much goin on brotha....you and Dutty! Veggies....love em....G.F. calls it rabbit food! I should prolly start a little garden in the backyard.I take em every day to work ,for lunch. Cool 36G....gotta get some rest....have the boys this weekend so i'm gonna fall behind again with everyones journals.Have a great night bud! Cheers.

Duggs, enjoy the time with your boys, we will be here next week. :high-five: Ya we stay busy lol, gonna be some fun times this summer.

Speaking of rabbit food, been seeing lots of bunnies in the yard this week. Good, free dog food! I think I'll leave a pellet gun on the back deck so I'm ready whenever. I need to start shooting bow again so I can get some with that again this year. I really need to start packing a lunch to work, save some money, eat healthier.

Have a great weekend with the boys duggs!

Good luck with the pellet gun. I bounced one off a red squirrel's forehead once. It was funny as hell :cheesygrinsmiley: and even funnier to watch it running around wearing that red spot later :laughtwo: but it didn't exactly solve my issue. :straightface:

I personally, would not be at all unhappy if there were no red squirrels - jus' sayin'.

GT, I just started reading your new journal with your prize lights, I can't believe I didn't notice it until now. Great group over there and great grow. Everyone check out his journals if you haven't! (I'm probably the only one this slow lol)

Hanger LST

20150326_222521-1.jpg
20150326_222519-1.jpg
20150326_222514-1.jpg
20150326_222509-1.jpg
20150326_222506-1.jpg
20150326_222503-1.jpg

I'm sure you are aware of the benefits. Mulching is how fertile soil in a natural environment stays fertile. Aids in water retention, especially for the upper soil horizon. Breaks down and feeds the soil. Mulching helps the soil retain it's organic matter content over time. Worms hate light. Roots hate light. Dynamic accumulators in the mulch could possibly feed the soil indefinitely on their own, why not?

I'm sleepy, there's more.

Oh yeah, here's a cool one. Living mulch can take nitrogen out of the air and make it available in the soil to our plants. Cool stuff. Check out Dutch white clover for your containers. It's very effective and very manageable.

Duggs, enjoy the time with your boys, we will be here next week. :high-five: Ya we stay busy lol, gonna be some fun times this summer.

Speaking of rabbit food, been seeing lots of bunnies in the yard this week. Good, free dog food! I think I'll leave a pellet gun on the back deck so I'm ready whenever. I need to start shooting bow again so I can get some with that again this year. I really need to start packing a lunch to work, save some money, eat healthier.

Have a great weekend with the boys duggs!
Mornin 36G....what a hoot pal. I lmao last night after reading your post but was too tired to reply.Ya eh....I keep a co2 bb gun close by for the little bast...s! Squirrels trying to get into my treehouse....not good...they've caused me a lot of grief over the yrs.,so now I take em out with 500feet /second!:thumb:Thanks for the well wishes for this weekend brotha...gonna be a real busy one with power skating.surprise 60th bday party and hockey myself .acheers eh....and have a great day!.....Duggs.

Good luck with the pellet gun. I bounced one off a red squirrel's forehead once. It was funny as hell :cheesygrinsmiley: and even funnier to watch it running around wearing that red spot later :laughtwo: but it didn't exactly solve my issue. :straightface:

I personally, would not be at all unhappy if there were no red squirrels - jus' sayin'.

Still laughing. :laughtwo::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom