36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Nice link co. I'll be using that.

No worries. That's the best price I can find on the 200X stuff. I just use a live plant. I'm letting mine grow in a pretty small container for a while, to try and coax some pups out of it, so I have more aloe plants to work with.

People say "I'm willing to pay more for good organic weed", and that kinda bothers me, I tell them to grow their own and I will help them. Only 1 has actually taken me up on that.

Organic weed shouldn't be priced higher than regular weed. That seems fucked up to me, but I could see that happening. Rather organic weed should be the standard for actual medical weed, and sold for cheap to medical patients.

Me and several friends are 100% sure that the best weed on the planet is being grown by some small scale organic grower living somewhere in rural nowhere. Blessing their water and whatnot.

I couldn't agree more, DocBud stopped by for a visit and brought some of it over this weekend :) Was FAR better (both potency and flavor) than anything I have had that was grown commercially in over 20 years of smoking :bravo:

Although I don't think he lives in rural nowhere, at least not yet :rofl:

Preventive neem oil spray today for the organic tent. Once my neem/karanja meal gets here I'll feel a little better, should have soil ready in a under two weeks to transplant into.

Compost/ewc tea being brewed up tonight, gonna inoculate some soil tomorrow. Then wait a minimum of 8 days before planting.

What effects if any will a light spraying of neem have on the Brix plants? I'll see myself in a day or two, does anyone have experience doing this?

Ya duggs, ordering things for soil and feedings. Some of my plants are in docs kits, some are in organic soil. I am mixing soil for up potting the organic plants as well as the potted fruits and veggies. All of the stuff will be used inside and out, for food and cannabis.

Organic/Natural Purple Sour Diesel

20150325_185126-1.jpg
20150325_185108-1.jpg
20150325_185059-1.jpg
20150325_185053-1.jpg
20150325_184940-1.jpg

36 what do you use the first item for? I guess I'm wondering if it's used in your soil or for transplant? Thank you!

Man, had that on my mind to get but second guessed. Good info, thank you. I'll correct that soon ;)

This is the product description MMM.

This 4 Spore Mycorrhizae blend will increase the power of your plants root system.
60,000 propagules/lb. or 132 propagules/gram

There are only 2 companies right now that have the technology to make these spores which means that if you are buying Myco in small jars at hydro shops, you are paying to much for a product that has been cut with other cheaper additives like trichoderma etc. Our product is pure and affordable.

This mix is superior to the standard Intraradices spore by itself.

Compare to Mykos products with only Glomus Intraradices at 80 Spores per gram.

Glomus Intraradices
Glomus Mosseae
Glomus Aggregatum
Glomus Etunicatum
This endo mycorrhizal granular inoculum consists of 4 carefully selected species of endomycorrhizae. About 80% of the world’s plant species form with these types of mycorrhizae. These beneficial fungi greatly increase the effective rooting area of plants thereby enhancing plant growth, vigor and tolerance of environmental extremes. Our product is a granular material containing mycorrhizal fungi that colonize roots and extend into the surrounding soil forming an essential link between plant and soil resources. They greatly increase the root’s ability to absorb water and nutrients, while improving plant survival, vigor and health.

With so many different Myco Products on the market it's hard to determine what to buy. For a long time I've personally recommended getting a Glomus Intraradices spore by the pound on ebay and I still think it's a good product. But now we can offer a product direct from the manufacturer that contains 4 spores proven to work very well together. You'll notice the first two if you've been reading around about growing indoors with Myco. The second two are also important and will have benefits depending on environmental situations with over-watering or under-watering etc. The research has shown that using a variety of endomycorrhizal spores known to associate with your plant is the best approach. Finally we can offer a product that follows along with the BuildASoil theme. This product is the main component for many existing product lines, the difference is that we have decided to offer just the straight spores without diluting them or adding unnecessary ingredients just to raise the price.

Back
Top Bottom