36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

Do you have any duplicate strains in each to compare by yield then? You have such an extensive roster (envy!) that I get lost trying to follow it. :laughtwo:

My sense is that the two methods bring very similar results, although I'm sure the LOS can be mineralized just a bit more. I want to proceed carefully though, so I'm pleased I have Doc looking over my shoulder. The biggest difference I see in the two approaches is the drying out cycle with HB, whereas drying out means death to a good portion of the biota, so it's not acceptable with LOS. That IS a big difference.

20150315_235555-1.jpg
20150315_235246-1.jpg

Sorry, that's all I can see in those LED pics, you others don't seem to mind them, but all I ever see is PINK!

I like looking at the plant under natural light in pics, maybe I'm alone there??

lol I have to say Brotha COo its why when I do update I take some pictures out of the tent when im doing my res changes
even tho sometimes with the light coming out of the tent the flash doesn't catch the plant well
I have to catch it at the correct angle for the flash to hit the plant right so you can see it if not it just looks dark
but yea I do some in the tent with the led's but I do some with regular light so you can see what it looks like
I guess im just used to looking at them with led lights

Hey Co, I'll try to keep that in mind, and I totally agree! I just do it because it is easy and no one has seemed to mind. I'll do my best to turn some lights off at times when I take average at best pics on my phone lol.

Chronic, I'm hoping to designate a small area to foliar/pics outside the tents. Easier cleanup and possibly better (or wet) backdrop.

well I do my res changes out of the tent anyway so its already out when I do it so it isn't a problem its just part of what I need to do so I
snap pics when they are out :thumb:

Hey chronic next time your on ala moana by discovery bay would you let me know what the bar is called under there my uncle sold it.

sure I don't pass by there often but when I do ill try to look :thumb:

Sorry, that's all I can see in those LED pics, you others don't seem to mind them, but all I ever see is PINK!

I like looking at the plant under natural light in pics, maybe I'm alone there??

You are not alone. As an artist I'm attracted to the color variations of LED, but as a grower I want to see the natural colors. How else can you judge the true vigor of the plant, eh? I'll have to work that out when I get my LED installed.

Back
Top Bottom