36Gr0w's First Journal - Hi-Brix - LOS - Indoor & Out!

The two brix girls look great, but haven't gotten a de stress yet. Is it needed after transplant if they look good? Preventive measure or reactive?

Let them dry out and growth energy next, should I add any transplant? It wasn't watered in when I did transplant, just Roots! and hose water.

20150309_002041-1.jpg

True Acapulco gold?

Love to see how that turns out, don't believe I've seen a true version of it but have hear much about it. Mainly the ol timers.

I&I

Acapulco Gold
Sativa Cup winner 2010

Acapulco Gold
One of the most important strains ever. Acapulco Gold is a benchmark of Sativa genetics. Grows beautifully tall with firm colas sparkling with gold and red trichomes,
The intense fruit cocktail of flavors pack a strong sensation that lingers.
Acapulco Gold is sativa dominant, offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness.offering a long lasting high that balances upbeat effects with body-relaxing,stress reducing calmness.

From Barneys Farm. Tell me more gfc.

Have you all had many problems with Barneys? I hear bad things, but their strains look good. I'm kind of interested in the Liberty Haze ATM.

I'm growing some pineapple chunk that is looking pretty good. I'll post pics when I chop. Only place I've had issues with the genetics is Gr##n H##se.

I'm growing some pineapple chunk that is looking pretty good. I'll post pics when I chop. Only place I've had issues with the genetics is Gr##n H##se.

Green House, Barneys, and Nirvana are three I always hear bad things about. I haven't grown their seeds so I have no opinion.

Have you all had many problems with Barneys? I hear bad things, but their strains look good. I'm kind of interested in the Liberty Haze ATM.

I've grown Tangerine Dream (ugly Plant but potent) in Roots organic soil with minerals and roots organic nutes. It hated being fed, no matter how little food I gave them they burned. But again the final product was very good. I currently have a week old seedling of TD in hb and it is doing good.
I tried to sprout 5 G-13 Haze and all failed. That may have been how I stored them in the fridge but I doubt it now. The Tangerine sprouted fine (stored the same way for a longer period).
The only Green house seeds I've tried were Super Lemon Haze and they all sprouted and turned out fantastic.

I got some pretty good Tangerine Dream out in Denver last year...then I was sad when I had heard people were so-so with it as growers...as you said it is an ugly plant. Did yours produce well?

It was OK on yield but I didn't do much to them other than top once. I think it will be one that really likes high brix. We can all watch and see in my journal, she is one week old today.

I personally haven't started any Barneys seeds. I have a buddy who swears by them, and his results are stellar.

Thanks for pointing out your journal neiko, odds are I would have missed out on it for a while. Everyone is welcome to post links or point to sigs that are related or relevant. Or anything cool.

Dr Ziggster, thanks, I thought so, but if it's looking perfect why mess with it was my thinking. De-Stress tonight it is.

Hey 36G....how's all brotha! Talkin about Barney's gear.....grew some of their Vanilla Kush a couple yrs. ago....was just ok though, nothing special....not good enough to try again.Also did some Critical Kush ,that was better....over the top stinky though. Had root aphids with those ones ,so final weights were way down but the final produce turned out pretty good. Now when i look at breeders stuff i really get into how much they've messed with the strain and how well it would perform in our "Kit" soil.Have a great night 36! Cheers eh!:passitleft:

One Lemon Skunk and CBD Widow transplanted into 7gals in docs soil. I'll see how they "hook up" to the soil from the 1 gals, then flip to flower when ready (soon). Critical Mass will be next into docs soil. Time to start staggering in flower, I get bored too easily lol.

I'll try to remember pics. Both ladies transplanted tonight haven't been watered in 2 and 3 days, can you say droopy?

Back
Top Bottom