1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Ms Stank has joined the party! :) Welcome!

The clones look fantastic Van with nice, healthy roots. :thumb:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Flower Day 35 Update (Day 27 Since Hairs Appeared)

Watered the girls last night, they were drooping a little bit more than I like. I think I will change to every 4 days now that I have two fans running full time in the tent. It's hard to notice the change to the girls when you look at them 2 or 3 times a day. The watering system is working great. Took me about 20 minutes to water the 5 girls with a gallon of water each.

Watered ATF #4 this morning, he looked a bit sad. Also watered my original 3 clones (Blue Kush, Durban Poison, ATF #2) this morning as well. Clones are showing good new growth and seem to be picking up steam.

The latest clones don't need anything and are looking happy in their new homes. No new signs of growth with they yet, so they are probably still just spreading their roots.

Tent Day 35/27
062217_Canopy_1.jpg

062217_Canopy_2.jpg

Bud development Day 35/27
062217_Bud_2.jpg

062217_Bud_1.jpg

062217_Bud_3.jpg

062217_Bud_4.jpg

062217_Bud_5.jpg

062217_Bud_6.jpg

Transplanted Clones
062217_Clone_1.jpg

062217_Clone_2.jpg

062217_Clone_4.jpg

Wow those buds are super frosty dude .

Yeah they are certainly looking frostier!! I am loving it! They are such pretty plants. Me and Ms Stank were talking about how we wish they had strains that didn't stink, we would have them as house plants!!

Those buds belong in a magazine. Very nice!!

Flower Day 35 Update (Day 27 Since Hairs Appeared)

Watered the girls last night, they were drooping a little bit more than I like. I think I will change to every 4 days now that I have two fans running full time in the tent. It's hard to notice the change to the girls when you look at them 2 or 3 times a day. The watering system is working great. Took me about 20 minutes to water the 5 girls with a gallon of water each.

Watered ATF #4 this morning, he looked a bit sad. Also watered my original 3 clones (Blue Kush, Durban Poison, ATF #2) this morning as well. Clones are showing good new growth and seem to be picking up steam.

The latest clones don't need anything and are looking happy in their new homes. No new signs of growth with they yet, so they are probably still just spreading their roots.

Tent Day 35/27
062217_Canopy_1.jpg

062217_Canopy_2.jpg

Bud development Day 35/27
062217_Bud_2.jpg

062217_Bud_1.jpg

062217_Bud_3.jpg

062217_Bud_4.jpg

062217_Bud_5.jpg

062217_Bud_6.jpg

Transplanted Clones
062217_Clone_1.jpg

062217_Clone_2.jpg

062217_Clone_4.jpg

Great job are you running a scrog net? Or a SOG? Or just plants inside there trained and close together I love the even canopy and the light coverage is great you should get some GREAT meds and decent yield from that run and I always clone mine also dumb problem I have is that TOO MANY clones rooted I expected some to die EVERYONE came back and some are monster crop so that's not easy to clone, anyway GREAT JOB! Please feel free to check out my thread it's a perpetual harvest so lots of plants and strains and different training methods used

Yeah they are certainly looking frostier!! I am loving it! They are such pretty plants. Me and Ms Stank were talking about how we wish they had strains that didn't stink, we would have them as house plants!!

If i where holding these as House Plants, they would get in trouble soon caused by smoking issues ;)

Great job are you running a scrog net? Or a SOG? Or just plants inside there trained and close together I love the even canopy and the light coverage is great you should get some GREAT meds and decent yield from that run and I always clone mine also dumb problem I have is that TOO MANY clones rooted I expected some to die EVERYONE came back and some are monster crop so that's not easy to clone, anyway GREAT JOB! Please feel free to check out my thread it's a perpetual harvest so lots of plants and strains and different training methods used

Hey BigNugz, thanks for dropping in. Well, my intention WAS to run a SCROG net that I built a month and a half ago, but I never got around to putting it in before I flipped (Was busy working on my outdoor garden and with my back, thats a task). So currently there are 5 plants in there that vegged for about 60 days or so. I trained them to keep a nice even canopy, even though the ATFs stretched a good bit more (5-7 inches) than the Blue Kush and Durban Poison. The Blueberry (middle plant) has really shot up a lot as well during veg (I wasn't impressed with her at all during the veg). So its kind of a Scrog without the net, since they were trained for going into a net (actually made two of them). The branches all seem relatively strong enough to support with weight so far.....so I don't think I will use the net this go around.

Another issue was my ability to water the girls if they were under the net. So it took me a while to design and finish making the watering devices (again, out in the outdoor garden most days) before I could consider putting them under the nets. At least I have everything I need for my next SCROG grow.

If i where holding these as House Plants, they would get in trouble soon caused by smoking issues ;)

LOL, yeah well I figure with what I have growing in the tent, that would be enough for me to let the plants just be as house plants. We both love their appearance and how they grow. They are definitely prettier than most "household" plants.

LOL, yeah well I figure with what I have growing in the tent, that would be enough for me to let the plants just be as house plants. We both love their appearance and how they grow. They are definitely prettier than most "household" plants.
My Girlfriend saw Ms. Stanks Pinapple a few Days ago, guess what? Today she came Home with one and i now have to grow it :)

My Girlfriend saw Ms. Stanks Pinapple a few Days ago, guess what? Today she came Home with one and i now have to grow it :)

LOL awesome. Man I love fresh pineapple.

Bonus Update

Ok, so I am not one to waste an opportunity to experiment a bit. If you all remember I originally popped 4 ATF seeds in hopes of finding at least one female. I got an even 2 and 2. As I have mentioned many times, I kept ATF #4 as the male for breeding. So what happened to ATF #3?

Well as someone that prefers to grow in organic living soil, I decided to mix a batch of my own soil and I transplanted ATF #3 into a 5 gallon pot with my soil. I stuck his ass out on my back patio and let him do his thing. Well here is a quick update on him and what he is doing out there. He has grown over 2 feet since I put him out back with about 16 inches in the last week and a half. Its amazing what the power of the sun can do. Wish I could grow more outdoors, but this is giving me a good gauge of the nutrients I put in my soil mix (not even everything I intend to use when I have my full recipe). Without further rambling....here is ATF #3 growing outside in my 1st run of living organic soil.
20170622_160522.jpg

20170622_160517.jpg

20170622_160528.jpg

Hey BigNugz, thanks for dropping in. Well, my intention WAS to run a SCROG net that I built a month and a half ago, but I never got around to putting it in before I flipped (Was busy working on my outdoor garden and with my back, thats a task). So currently there are 5 plants in there that vegged for about 60 days or so. I trained them to keep a nice even canopy, even though the ATFs stretched a good bit more (5-7 inches) than the Blue Kush and Durban Poison. The Blueberry (middle plant) has really shot up a lot as well during veg (I wasn't impressed with her at all during the veg). So its kind of a Scrog without the net, since they were trained for going into a net (actually made two of them). The branches all seem relatively strong enough to support with weight so far.....so I don't think I will use the net this go around.

Another issue was my ability to water the girls if they were under the net. So it took me a while to design and finish making the watering devices (again, out in the outdoor garden most days) before I could consider putting them under the nets. At least I have everything I need for my next SCROG grow.

I kinda did the same thing with this critical kush I ran I planned on netting her but I flipped and I kinda wish I did use a net Bc I am yo-yo to the ceiling Bc branches are bending to much for comfort
420-magazine-mobile2048179335.jpg
but I started 2 scrog nets for this run gold rush and mango sapphire
420-magazine-mobile1710712790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile439341006.jpg
but your room looks AMAZING I hope you get a lot of great meds

LOL awesome. Man I love fresh pineapple.
I dont, but it leads me to other tropic fruits that i want to grow now. Ordered some banana seeds, and dragonfruit. Would be absolutely lovely to have some of These in my backyard. I Love bananas, they give you Power <3

Watering System

061817_Device_1.jpg

Saw this cool idea of yours earlier, and now I'm going to give it a go! I have tons of 1/4 air tubing and can get the other items easily from the hardware or hydro store. One question though: how did you attach the tubing to the cap of the bottle so it doesn't leak?

I use a little bit of silicone. I suggest getting a small tube vice the type that goes in a caulking gun. It's easier and resealable. I do it on the inside and the outside of where I drilled the hole to prevent any leakage.

Back
Top Bottom