1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

They are ready in my Opinion. good to see them Roots finally Grow Brother!

Yeah I am glad as well brother! Hope one of the ATFs pull through. I am going to take some more cuttings tonight. I planned on doing them last night but didn't have time before lights out to do the defoliation and take the cuttings so I will do them today.

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Flower Day 21 Update (Day 13 since hairs popped up)

Today is the last update before their 1st major defoliation in Flower. I will defoliate and take cuttings for clones. I will also be putting their watering device on for watering in the SCROG net. I intended to do all this last night but a rough day of Physical Therapy and needing to do a few things made that not possible with the girls lights out time of 9pm. I swapped the position of the ATFs with the Durban Poison and the Blue Kush. I am hoping that having the DP and BK under the Dwarf Star will have them stretching a bit more to even the canopy out a little bit. The ATFs were stretching like mad under that thing! The Blueberry, the slowest growing girl during the Veg phase has really taken off in flower, very impressive.

ATF #4 is doing good, just waiting for some females to join him in his private quarters to have some hot plant fun. He got his 1st haircut yesterday.

Tent Day 21 in Flower
060817_Tent_1.jpg

060817_Tent_2.jpg

060817_Tent_3.jpg

Buds Day 21 (13 with hair)
060817_Bud_1.jpg

060817_Bud_2.jpg

060817_Bud_3.jpg

060817_Bud_111.jpg

060817_Bud_6.jpg

060817_Bud_5.jpg

060817_Bud_7.jpg

060817_Bud_8.jpg

060817_Bud_91.jpg

060817_Bud_101.jpg

Clone update - We have roots on two of the clones (1 Durban Poison, 1 Blue Kush) Nothing poking through on either of the ATF clones yet.

So now my question to all you experienced cloners out there, how long should I wait to transplant them into soil? Should I let the roots grow a bit more before putting them in, or should I just slap them puppies in the dirt and let em go??
20170608_101102.jpg

20170608_101202.jpg
Success bro! Interested in the same question (if I eventually get roots).

Flower Day 21 Update (Day 13 since hairs popped up)

Today is the last update before their 1st major defoliation in Flower. I will defoliate and take cuttings for clones. I will also be putting their watering device on for watering in the SCROG net. I intended to do all this last night but a rough day of Physical Therapy and needing to do a few things made that not possible with the girls lights out time of 9pm. I swapped the position of the ATFs with the Durban Poison and the Blue Kush. I am hoping that having the DP and BK under the Dwarf Star will have them stretching a bit more to even the canopy out a little bit. The ATFs were stretching like mad under that thing! The Blueberry, the slowest growing girl during the Veg phase has really taken off in flower, very impressive.

ATF #4 is doing good, just waiting for some females to join him in his private quarters to have some hot plant fun. He got his 1st haircut yesterday.

Tent Day 21 in Flower
060817_Tent_1.jpg

060817_Tent_2.jpg

060817_Tent_3.jpg

Buds Day 21 (13 with hair)
060817_Bud_1.jpg

060817_Bud_2.jpg

060817_Bud_3.jpg

060817_Bud_111.jpg

060817_Bud_6.jpg

060817_Bud_5.jpg

060817_Bud_7.jpg

060817_Bud_8.jpg

060817_Bud_91.jpg

060817_Bud_101.jpg
Beautiful brother, those flowers are gonna grow dank and thick I'm sure :D Enjoy the beauty that is watching marijuana flower :D

Beautiful brother, those flowers are gonna grow dank and thick I'm sure :D Enjoy the beauty that is watching marijuana flower :D

I am going to break out my Nikon D7100 here soon. I want to really take some nice pictures, which is kind of hard to do with a cell phone.

Day 22 Clone Update

Third Clone popped roots this morning. So that brings the count to 1 Durban Poison, 1 Blue Kush, and 1 ATF #2 clone. That was essentially my hopes of the 6 clones (2 of each)....to get one to take roots and hopefully breed with ATF #4.

I potted the three clones today and gave them a good watering. I took 5 more ATF #2 clones today. I put 2 of them in rockwool, 2 of them in rapid rooters and all 4 of them are in a bigger humidity dome (no heating pad this time). I also put one in rockwool and put inside a produce bag (filled with air) and tied shut to create its own humidity dome. I am going to take a few more cutting off the other girls tonight and do the same thing with them. I also plan on taking a couple more and dropping them directly into soil and see if that works as well.

Between the 4 ways, I will get to see what seems to work the best for me. I will also do this experimentation into the foreseeable future. Bigger sample size will give me a better representation of the best cloning technique.

Newly Transplanted clones...not pretty but I am going to ride them to the end
20170609_171504.jpg

Rockwool vs Rapid Rooters
20170609_171545.jpg

Produce Bag
20170609_171515.jpg

Good luck

I'm trying some clones soon myself
Rapid rooter and rootech gell
I'll probably try the bag as well as the dome
Not like I have room for them...but...lol...what the heck....

Good luck

I'm trying some clones soon myself
Rapid rooter and rootech gell
I'll probably try the bag as well as the dome
Not like I have room for them...but...lol...what the heck....

The guy (Lembatoast) I stole the idea from says he has about 100% success rate with the produce bags and rockwool. So figured it was worth a shot.

The guy (Lembatoast) I stole the idea from says he has about 100% success rate with the produce bags and rockwool. So figured it was worth a shot.
Ya Sue swears by em too

Ya Sue swears by em too

I see her all the time in his journal. So not surprising they both use them. Lembatoast usually has about 50-100 plants going at any given time during the warmer months and he clones them all via the produce bag method. Figure that is a cheap and easy way to do it.

Flower Day 22 update

Yesterday I gave 4 of the 5 girls a thorough lower defoliation, but couldn't get the last one done before lights out. This morning I gave ATF #1 her hair cut. They are all prepped and ready to go into SCROG. I will wait one more watering before I put the net on.

Tent Flower Day 22
060917_Tent_1.jpg

Blue Kush Day 22 of Flower
060917_Tent_2_Blue_Kush.jpg

060917_Tent_4_Blue_Kush.jpg

ATF #2 Day 22 of Flower
060917_Tent_3_ATF_2_.jpg

Durban Poison Day 22 of Flower
060917_Tent_5_Durban_Poison.jpg

Looking awesome man, im right behind you :p ! Are the ladies still stretching for the lights, you're starting week 4 now so i imagine theyre done?

And do you have a potential plan for supporting those colas later in flower when they get all fat and beautiful? :p That ATF seems to have long thin branches - just a thought! I know Pat had to throw some stakes into the ground in his last grow!

Edit: I see youre throwing the SCROG on :p I was hooked by the pics in your latest post that i barely realised what you wrote haha! #grilled

That is one full tent. Nice job!

Now that my plants are getting bigger in flower, I know what those side access flaps are for. LOL! Too bad my tent is placed in an area that I can't get to them. So instead, I try to do some version of Cirque de Soleil every time I have to work with the girls. Imma needa bigger space

That is one full tent. Nice job!

Now that my plants are getting bigger in flower, I know what those side access flaps are for. LOL! Too bad my tent is placed in an area that I can't get to them. So instead, I try to do some version of Cirque de Soleil every time I have to work with the girls. Imma needa bigger space

I can't really access mine either. Thats the reason I am designing the watering prototype with the soaker hose. I really can't access the back two plants under a SCROG net for waterings. So I will have pictures tonight of how I am going to overcome the issue of not being able to access the side access.

Looking awesome man, im right behind you :p ! Are the ladies still stretching for the lights, you're starting week 4 now so i imagine theyre done?

And do you have a potential plan for supporting those colas later in flower when they get all fat and beautiful? :p That ATF seems to have long thin branches - just a thought! I know Pat had to throw some stakes into the ground in his last grow!

Edit: I see youre throwing the SCROG on :p I was hooked by the pics in your latest post that i barely realised what you wrote haha! #grilled

Yeah I am going to be putting the 1st SCROG net on tonight if things go as planned. I have to kind of wait for Ms Stank to get home from work to do that. I have 2 SCROG nets, so I will be adding the 2nd one as well, but not in a huge rush for that. I am on day 26 since flip, 18 since the first hairs popped up (so not really sure how most people age their flower stage).

Back
Top Bottom