1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

What i forgot to say was, Strains that comes from the more southern regions like it warmer at the roots, aim more for 75°F, but Strains that are more common or belong to the northern areas do like colder root temps more. Durban poisen vs Alaskan Thunderfuck :lot-o-toke:

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Is 8 inches above the dome good?

8 inches should be fine i guess, what Spectrum do your Bulbs have? If there is only Blue or not enough red in there, They wont root at all too. Red Light stimulates Clones to grow Roots.

8 inches should be fine i guess, what Spectrum do your Bulbs have? If there is only Blue or not enough red in there, They wont root at all too. Red Light stimulates Clones to grow Roots.

Hell if I know...lol, I will have to check the Amazon order from 2 years ago.

Flower Day 15 Update

STRETCH STRETCH STRETCH!! Plants are growing like mad. My ATF #2 (the best female plant) grew 4 inches in 2 days. The others grew about 2.5 to 3 inches in that same time. The flowers are really starting to form nicely. Temps in the main grow tent are holding in the low to mid 70s and RH is down enough (35%) that I turned on the humidifier.

Clones are not doing well at all. Made some mistakes on my first attempt....unfortunately with the girls knee deep in flower I won't be taking anymore. I will pop a couple ATF seeds and find a female that I can clone with for some seeds in a few weeks.

ATF #4 is going strong in his private tent. Will keep him there until I have something to breed him with. (would have really liked to have bred him with ATF #2, but missed that chance)

Tent pics
060217_Tent_1.jpg

060217_Tent_2.jpg

060217_Tent_3.jpg

Buds are starting to really develop nicely
060217_Bud_1.jpg

060217_Bud_2.jpg

060217_Bud_3.jpg

I checked the amazon order and all it says is they are 6400k bulbs. Not sure where else would reveal that information. I know they work phenomenal on seedlings and young plants. I grew all the girls under the T5 for the first 2-3 weeks of their life.

I checked the amazon order and all it says is they are 6400k bulbs. Not sure where else would reveal that information. I know they work phenomenal on seedlings and young plants. I grew all the girls under the T5 for the first 2-3 weeks of their life.

Hard to say what exact spectrum they have only fromm color temperature. How are your Clones doing?

Edit: A Picture could be helpful

Your girls look amazing!

Sorry to hear about the clones. When looking at cloning info, I came across a great post about flowering clones. Maybe you could give cloning another go this round if you want to.

What is a flowering clone?

Hey I got some 3000k bulbs and mixed em into my T5's with 6500k. Sue told me to, it really helped my Auto's a lot. Ya may try it for yer flowering babies

Your girls look amazing!

Sorry to hear about the clones. When looking at cloning info, I came across a great post about flowering clones. Maybe you could give cloning another go this round if you want to.

What is a flowering clone?

Thanks LA, I appreciate the link, gonna check it out now

Hard to say what exact spectrum they have only fromm color temperature. How are your Clones doing?

Edit: A Picture could be helpful

LOL, you want me to post a pic of my sickly clones looking pitiful? Man that is going to hurt to do!! I will take one today.

Hey I got some 3000k bulbs and mixed em into my T5's with 6500k. Sue told me to, it really helped my Auto's a lot. Ya may try it for yer flowering babies

I usually do all my seeds, cannabis or veggies, under T5. I just have the 6400k lights. Do you know what the benefit of running one bulb with 3000k gives you?

Alright Croc, against my better judgement, here are the clones. They are day 16. I have had the dome off of them for a few days now.

They aren't doing well, but I am going to keep them going until they either die or grow. In the mean time, thanks to Lady A, I am going to try to do some clones from the flowering girls and see if that will work.
20170604_170323.jpg

20170604_170432.jpg

This is one I threw into some water with clonex solution. I re-oxygenate the water 2-3 times a day and replace the water every other day.
20170604_170441.jpg

Flower Day 17 update

The grow is going very good right now (knocks on wood). Weather has been really nice the last 2 weeks and I haven't even had to run the AC. Temps staying in mid 70s to the low 80s and RH staying in the 45% range. Girls are stretching nicely. The ATFs and the Blueberry are stretching the most. Saw first signs of sugar starting to show up on the leaves WOOT WOOT!!! Flowers are really getting hairy and developing very nice (in my zero experience mind you!!).

Clones...well you all saw the pictures above. I will take some more from the girls in flower tomorrow or the next day when I water. Hopefully I will have better luck on the 2nd go around.

Without further ado......
060417_Tent_3.jpg

060417_Tent_2.jpg

060417_Tent_1.jpg

Here are some of the flowers.....
060417_Bud_1.jpg

060417_Bud_2.jpg

060417_Bud_3.jpg

060417_Bud_4.jpg

060417_Bud_52.jpg

060417_Bud_62.jpg

060417_Bud_72.jpg

060417_Bud_82.jpg

Im liking those ATF

They are growing fast! Definitely stretches more than the other strains!

I usually do all my seeds, cannabis or veggies, under T5. I just have the 6400k lights. Do you know what the benefit of running one bulb with 3000k gives you?
It's a warm bulb for flowering....like HPS is used for flower HAD for veg

Mixing them give a wider spectrum for the flowering babies

Thats great if you have head room for them.

I kept all my plants low via the training since I really didn't know what to expect in the flower. I knew they would stretch, but I wasn't sure. So since I started so low, I think I will be fine (6.5 foot tent).

So a good stretch in flower is a good thing? I am really not sure how its supposed to go. I know I wanted tighter nodes early on. Do I want a lot of stretching in the flower?

Back
Top Bottom