1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

It's a warm bulb for flowering....like HPS is used for flower HAD for veg

Mixing them give a wider spectrum for the flowering babies

So she recommending only one of them at the 3000k? Would it be better to go with two of each?

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

So she recommending only one of them at the 3000k? Would it be better to go with two of each?
I did a 50/50 split

So yes do more

I usually do all my seeds, cannabis or veggies, under T5. I just have the 6400k lights. Do you know what the benefit of running one bulb with 3000k gives you?

It gives you some additional REd spectrum in your Lighting. This helps Roots to grow. If you would have only Blue, with LEDs per example, you would not see any root growth at all, doesn´t matter if you have clones or seedlings

No it won´t be better. Your Plants do need mainly Blue when they are young, But additional Red in a small amount is very useful. Light does a lot more than i used to think. Did you know, that if your Plants are in Veg, if you add Red light one or two hours before lights go out, you could help your Plant go to "Sleep" two or for times as fast as if you are not. The Plant then prepares for night time and can start consuming oxygen as soon as lights are out. If you are just shutting your Veg light down, The Plant will need at least 2-3 hours(!) to start this chemical processes. Same if you wake them up. Far red light before wake up would initialize the Plant to start waking up, enabling her to make better use off the Lights energy as soon as Lights turn on.

No it won´t be better. Your Plants do need mainly Blue when they are young, But additional Red in a small amount is very useful. Light does a lot more than i used to think. Did you know, that if your Plants are in Veg, if you add Red light one or two hours before lights go out, you could help your Plant go to "Sleep" two or for times as fast as if you are not. The Plant then prepares for night time and can start consuming oxygen as soon as lights are out. If you are just shutting your Veg light down, The Plant will need at least 2-3 hours(!) to start this chemical processes. Same if you wake them up. Far red light before wake up would initialize the Plant to start waking up, enabling her to make better use off the Lights energy as soon as Lights turn on.

I guess it would help to know and understand more about what the spectrum of T5s. LOL

Where is the Pic of these Clones? Im so looking forward to it because i need to do clones by myself in a few days. My Screen is almost full and i´m thinking about flipping the switch soon. I promise i do an update today after Training them, but please post Pictures of your Clones. I can learn more from looking at sick Plants as learning from healthy ones

Edit: I think personally, the Journals where people are honest about when something goes wrong are more useful and interesting at all :love:

Where is the Pic of these Clones? Im so looking forward to it because i need to do clones by myself in a few days. My Screen is almost full and i´m thinking about flipping the switch soon. I promise i do an update today after Training them, but please post Pictures of your Clones. I can learn more from looking at sick Plants as learning from healthy ones

Edit: I think personally, the Journals where people are honest about when something goes wrong are more useful and interesting at all :love:

I posted them back a bit brother. Check one of the previous pages, 28 possibly.

420-magazine-mobile73966218.jpg

Its a porous tubing i havent used it for irrigation yet but it makes excellant air injectors for hydro projects.

Started a thread in DIY on Soaker Hose Diffusers if anyone wants to contribute that would be awesome. Just tested out my first set of 4:

DIY Air Diffuser - 1/4" Soaker Hose

I posted them back a bit brother. Check one of the previous pages, 28 possibly.

Sorry Bro, didnt saw that. Indeed that doesn´t look too good. Purple leaf Stems at every Lady and heavy deficiency signs. Did you tried to feed them? They are not dead now, what means that there is hope :thumb:

Sorry Bro, didnt saw that. Indeed that doesn´t look too good. Purple leaf Stems at every Lady and heavy deficiency signs. Did you tried to feed them? They are not dead now, what means that there is hope :thumb:

I have been giving them clonex solution mixed with water. I have let the rock wool dry out and they are out of their dome. They have bounced back a little from the dome being taken off (they used to just droop and look like shit). When the rock wool is almost dry, I dip the bottom of the rock wool into the water with Clonex solution for a quick second and it soaks just a bit up. I am trying to make the plant grow roots to go looking for more water or food. (A guy on another thread used the analogy of a fat kid sitting on his mom's couch eating potato chips and drinking soda. If she keeps delivering soda and chips, fat boy will never go look for his own stuff. But by letting the rock wool dry out, not completely but to where it is just slightly damp, it makes the fat boy get up and go search on his own).

I am doing my 1st major defoliation tonight when I water them and I plan to take a few cuttings that won't make it up to the top and produce quality bud and I am going to try to clone from flower. I plan on doing a couple different cloning techniques which I will post on here later for you Croc.

I am doing my 1st major defoliation tonight when I water them and I plan to take a few cuttings that won't make it up to the top and produce quality bud and I am going to try to clone from flower. I plan on doing a couple different cloning techniques which I will post on here later for you Croc.

Van's cloning experiments - Excellent! I'll be taking a front row seat. :blushsmile:

Have your clones shown any signs of rooting yet man ?

No roots showing yet brother. They look a bit better over the last day or so, maybe there is still hope. I am going to take several new clones off the flowering girls when I go to defoliate her tonight or tomorrow. That way I have a backup plan incase they don't pull through!

Have your clones shown any signs of rooting yet man ?
Wanker :rofl: LoL bru you getting too excited with your clones. They gonna take a few days to recoup. Remember that JustinHemp could most likely buy a clone from you. Sorry for the intrusion Stank :passitleft:

You should run to the next grow shop, and by something with NPK 0-1-2 or so to finally make your Clones root again. I promise Bro, they just need a little bit of P and here you go. Common, give it a try :thumb:

Clone update - We have roots on two of the clones (1 Durban Poison, 1 Blue Kush) Nothing poking through on either of the ATF clones yet.

So now my question to all you experienced cloners out there, how long should I wait to transplant them into soil? Should I let the roots grow a bit more before putting them in, or should I just slap them puppies in the dirt and let em go??
20170608_101102.jpg

20170608_101202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom