GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Here is a link that really helped me understand trimming/defoliating and makes me really wish I would have started earlier in veg.... but always learning for next time!!!

https://www.-----.com/ic/showthread.php?t=174163
I don't know if 420 is cool about me posting this link but the information is very good I thought....

I've also been using the gravity and SSU at about 2tsp per 4.5 to 5 gallons of water and so far I am liking what I am seeing!!! I have purple maxx too, but I really don't think I'm going to use it, since SSU seems to be very similar, without forcing purple, which my blue dragons are already lightly showing...

Also check out supercropping in flower...I was nervous to do it but after lots of reading and some great guidence, I decided to give it a try...and the buds are already turning upwards and fattening...!!!

The rule my smart grower buddy gave me was when trimming the fans, count down 3-4 fans from the bud top and trim below that... He told me to get rid of everything, but I "chickened out" and did about 40% of what was there, mostly what covered any buds from direct lighting. He also recommended lollipopping which I had already done but he said will make a significant difference in yield.

Some people like the trim the leaves in day 21 and 42 of flowering.

It deff helps get light to the lower branches!

-Rek

Hey Rek thought you forgot about me buddy lol jp but yea I heard about it I started trimming alot so the rest have equal light so will see how it goes I'm already starting to get yellowing in the leafs

Hey guys new update on the ladies temps are at 77.8 Degrees an 50% RH enjoy Monday will be 5 weeks so far counting down the days now....
DSC002144.JPG

The Caramelicious
DSC002155.JPG

The lemon OG Kush
DSC002167.JPG
DSC002175.JPG

Looking really good Crower!!! I like how that carmalicious looks!!! Frosty and healthy, Way to go bro!!!

Hey Ice, Thanks the gravity an SSU are playing a big part...The carmal's are finally starting to thickin up finally, as for the lemon there already dense as hell but cant wait for the turn out its a home stretch as XL commented :adore::)

Hi Buddy. :)

Looking good all the way around. :adore::adore:

The Caramelicious is just yummy dank!

Your on that down hill side for sure.

I wish I could wish for time to pass for you, but then we would be wishing our lives away! :high-five:

Hi Buddy. :)

Looking good all the way around. :adore::adore:

The Caramelicious is just yummy dank!

Your on that down hill side for sure.

I wish I could wish for time to pass for you, but then we would be wishing our lives away! :high-five:

Glad to have you stop by OMM, yes the caramelicious is finally starting to thickin up an shes going to yield me alot more than the lemon will have to wait an see lol I wish i could speed things up but ill be patient

hey longtime no see man, and boy do i like what i see. :bravo: sir. the carmelicious looks absolutely DElicious. keep up the good work man, ill be following a lil more closely ftil harvest. :goodluck:

Your ladies are looking outstanding bro!

A few more weeks and you'll have alot of meds.

:welldone:

hey longtime no see man, and boy do i like what i see. :bravo: sir. the carmelicious looks absolutely DElicious. keep up the good work man, ill be following a lil more closely ftil harvest. :goodluck:

Damn Dro where have ya been man your chairs been getting dusty bro lol yes the ladies are doing great glad you could stop by an show the love an support for this grow....please do stay tuned its all downhill from here

Crower, both of my Caramelicious runs finished around day 70. My first was day 63 when I chopped and the second was day 71, they really fattened up the extra week.

Things are looking nice in there, let 'em get nice and fat before you chop.

Hey Steve,
I noticed on my caramels that the buds are barely starting to fatten up an as for the Lemon og k there already very dense....I was going to let the caramels go longer than the lemons...great to have someone on here thats grown this strain thanks steve:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom