GrowLab Tent - Lemon OG Kush and Caramelicious

Is there a window in the garage? Do you own the house? (so you can modify it with no issues of having to take it down).

-Rek

There is a window Rek but the down fall is we don't own a house were renting but that's the hold up...So I might just hold off till my ladies get done an switch to hydro in my upstairs tent

Does the garage have roof? If so you might vent there. What ever you do, it sure sounds like AC is in order. Good work for casing the joint before you act.
Knowing you though, I know you really think things through before you act.
Maybe someone can help that's faced the same problem. :peace:

The garage does have a roof but cant punch a hole due to renting...but were looking into purchasing our own home, AC would sound great but I layed out all the pro's an con's an its just not going to work, Thanks tho Omm my father always taught me the military saying called the 7 P's: Prior, proper, planning, prevents, piss poor performance...Makes sense lol

Hey everyone new update on the ladies 22 days into flowering, Ive bumped up the SSU to 2 teaspoons an will be adding gravity next week, Temps are around 75-78 Degrees an RH at 46-48% enjoy..
DSC002048.JPG

DSC002057.JPG

DSC002064.JPG

DSC002072.JPG

Hi Crower - check out this thread for a couple of different options for hydro systems. I like systems that use some sort of buckets, as they tend to be lower to the ground which helps maximize vertical space usage.

Hydro help

Also, do a google search for "cch20 under current". That's the best hydro system I've seen, but it's pretty pricey. Check out their diagram on the first page of how it works - really solid design, and it might be something someone could make themselves.

Just a couple thoughts on hydro systems!

I did check out the Flow n Grow very sweet an I like the EBB one as well whats the average price for a set up like the (FNG), the under current was badass but were going back an forth with what kind of hydro

Hey guys I have a couple questions for ya'll please help all suggestions are welcomed...Well after looking at how the garage setup would be I ran into some problems how am I going to to deal with heat if its in a enclosed area with no air circulation an summer is around the corner an its going to get hotter in the garage...anyone have suggestions on this??

I agree a small window a/c unit would be the cheapest way to go all around. I got my a/c unit at home depot brand new for 99.99. It is a small 5,000 btu unit and my grow room is 5 x 7 x 13 and in a garage as well and its only half way on and the room stays between 72-76 degrees.

I did check out the Flow n Grow very sweet an I like the EBB one as well whats the average price for a set up like the (FNG), the under current was badass but were going back an forth with what kind of hydro

Yes, 2 very different systems. I've always done DWC (Deep Water Culture) until now, but I'm going to be doing the ebb and flow thing with the Flo n Grow. Both systems are about $500 (Flo N Gro, and Ebb n Gro). Jeez these terms! ;)

Hey guys update of the ladies its almost been a week since the last 4th week an a day into flowering enjoy I've been dealing with trying to keep my humidity levels down I'm bouncing back an fourth between 45-50%RH an the side of my tent is sweating is that normal I have my small eva dry dehumidifier running but I think I'm going to purchase a bigger one any suggestions?? Temps are are at 75-79 Degrees

Sweating on the inside? What is your RH and Temp? You'll most likely have to drop the RH if you're hitting the dew point which is causing the sweating. Or is it sweating on the outside? then raise the room temp a bit. If there is a big difference between the room temp and the inside temp of you tent that can cause the sweating as well. If you can post your temp and RH both in and out of the tent that will help figure out what the solution is.

You posted your 420th post, congrats!

Sweating on the inside? What is your RH and Temp? You'll most likely have to drop the RH if you're hitting the dew point which is causing the sweating. Or is it sweating on the outside? then raise the room temp a bit. If there is a big difference between the room temp and the inside temp of you tent that can cause the sweating as well. If you can post your temp and RH both in and out of the tent that will help figure out what the solution is.

You posted your 420th post, congrats!

Hey steve, yes it's sweating on the right side of my tent where the induct is sucking the air my RH is around 45-49%, Ive raised the temps up using a little heater an running the dehumidifier. I think you are right on the room temp an the inside temp, whats cooling my temps are the beach breeze we have coming into my room an being sucked in by the insulated ducting

Hi Crower -

Your temps and humidity sound fine, which makes me think Steve might be on to something with the difference between temp inside tent and outside tent.

Also are you sure your humidity is always at that level (45-49%)? Sometimes with lights off (when it's more difficult to check RH) you can have a large uptick in RH. I've had issues where my RH was great with the lights on, but really climbed with the lights off. One quick and easy test for this might just be to check RH right at "lights on" (or say a minute before) to see where it was lights off. Just a thought -- :goodluck:

Anyone have suggestions on the tent sweating what can I do to prevent this?

Thanks for bringing up a new horror...sweating tents! :yikes::yikes:

I skipped ahead and read xlr8's post. He maybe on to something about temps with the lights out. Your Rh sounds good, but something is amiss somewhere.
I'm sure together we can find the answer. :high-five:

Hey Crower! Ladies are looking amazing, fat nuggies everywhere!!!

I know its been pretty humid with the "june gloom" here north of you but I haven't experienced any tent sweating, also have similar situation (tent, 1000w, ocean breeze with open windows) but I also have a lot of venhilation thru my tent to keep the temps down with the 1000w running in my 2.5x5x7 tent..so my air is very much the same temp and condition as the outside air... do you maybe have vents that you can open that will allow cooler outside air to be sucked into your tent...might help even out the conditions... Or maybe do you have enough air cycling thru the tent...? I'm definitely no pro but just thought I'd throw it out there... Otherwise the ladies are looking really good!!!

Also just another suggestion, but my buddy, who I very much respect his growing knowledge, suggested defoliation even at 4 weeks into flower. He said it will help the lower buds get more light and thicken as well as keep PM away better. I have actually read both ways about it and before talking to him was going to leave them alone, but after he came to visit, he strongly recommended it... so I decided to go ahead and do it...found some good info on it too if you want me to post the link...

Otherwise keep up the good work Crower!!!! the jungle is awesome!!!! best of luck correcting the sweaty tent issue, wish I was more experienced to be able to help...could it be the tent is just nervous because its responsible for housing such nice ladies...? lol..

Hi Crower -

Your temps and humidity sound fine, which makes me think Steve might be on to something with the difference between temp inside tent and outside tent.

Also are you sure your humidity is always at that level (45-49%)? Sometimes with lights off (when it's more difficult to check RH) you can have a large uptick in RH. I've had issues where my RH was great with the lights on, but really climbed with the lights off. One quick and easy test for this might just be to check RH right at "lights on" (or say a minute before) to see where it was lights off. Just a thought -- :goodluck:

Hey XL my digital display always stays around the same when the lights come on an go off im still scratching my head an :roorrip:

Thanks for bringing up a new horror...sweating tents! :yikes::yikes:

I skipped ahead and read xlr8's post. He maybe on to something about temps with the lights out. Your Rh sounds good, but something is amiss somewhere.
I'm sure together we can find the answer. :high-five:

Im buckled in on this to Omm I'm trying to zero in on whats causing this in my tent I tryed adding heat an using the dehumid an still not getting results:helpsmilie:

Hey Crower! Ladies are looking amazing, fat nuggies everywhere!!!

I know its been pretty humid with the "june gloom" here north of you but I haven't experienced any tent sweating, also have similar situation (tent, 1000w, ocean breeze with open windows) but I also have a lot of venhilation thru my tent to keep the temps down with the 1000w running in my 2.5x5x7 tent..so my air is very much the same temp and condition as the outside air... do you maybe have vents that you can open that will allow cooler outside air to be sucked into your tent...might help even out the conditions... Or maybe do you have enough air cycling thru the tent...? I'm definitely no pro but just thought I'd throw it out there... Otherwise the ladies are looking really good!!!

Also just another suggestion, but my buddy, who I very much respect his growing knowledge, suggested defoliation even at 4 weeks into flower. He said it will help the lower buds get more light and thicken as well as keep PM away better. I have actually read both ways about it and before talking to him was going to leave them alone, but after he came to visit, he strongly recommended it... so I decided to go ahead and do it...found some good info on it too if you want me to post the link...

Otherwise keep up the good work Crower!!!! the jungle is awesome!!!! best of luck correcting the sweaty tent issue, wish I was more experienced to be able to help...could it be the tent is just nervous because its responsible for housing such nice ladies...? lol..

Yea shoot me that link Ice I started adding the gravity with the snow at 1 teaspoon each an feeding them every couple days I was really thinking hard about clipping some leafs to let the others grow thicker very interested :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom