Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

same here in Missouri... the corn crop is not going to happen this year, there is still water in the fields. Devastation is everywhere north of me, some towns just this week have gained access to the rest of the world with all roads in and out, flooded. Three times we have had to gather volunteers from 8 counties to sandbag in order to save towns and water plants. Water moccasins are showing up in places that never have seen them... I am expecting alligators next. :nervous-guy:
Ooof that's too much for one area! I hope it ends soon Em. We're ok here just bitching really. That's extreme what you're having.

Highya guys,

I can literally feel my blood pressure rising if I have any news on.
I'm the same. I can't watch the news anymore. Been like that for years. If it's important, someone will tell me.

there is still water in the fields.
I wondered about that. When I lived in Kentucky, we saw several fields that took a long time to drain a corner of the field to plant. Seems like the whole country is getting rained out. Wonder what's next?!?

Water moccasins are showing up in places that never have seen them
That can't be good! I can't imagine things people have to go through because of this!

Ooof that's too much for one area! I hope it ends soon Em. We're ok here just bitching really. That's extreme what you're having.
I guess we should be thankful we're only bitchin'! No hardships yet, and plants are still alive and growing lush like. Will be interesting to see what mother nature has in store for harvest season!!! Cheers

It's a water day today and time to check and change the yellow sticky traps. No relief yet. I see where i have fans on the surface of the pots the gnats stay hunkered down on the surface Is that helping? I don't know. So I tapped and shook and replaced the traps with new until I water again in 3 days. I should see the population wane if the info the the book is correct and I did it right. Lots of gnats in there. I know I can hit them with gnat nix and really knock them out if I have to. We'll see. I want to test this and I want it to work. They're growing well still but I'd hate to see them stall at a time like this. There's plenty of bulking up to do before they're finished! Happy last day of spring!
Need to get some neem cake I want to find some to mix in before I drop other seeds myself

Highya SO,

I remember you inviting me to drop a picture here now and then. Well the technology veil had lifted a little, and one pic made it through the gulf from the camera to the computer. She's my Mobsta lady at 2ft 4in surviving the worst spring in quite awhile!

You wouldn't believe what a mess it is trying to get this one picture accomplished! Last year I used my camera, but now that battery won't hold a charge anymore. I don't have a cell phone. Julie came down to take the pic. Then trying to send to my email address, it wouldn't work for a couple days. She kept trying and today, one got through! I know this is tacky, but out budget is spoken for each month, so we live accordingly. But, there's nothing like embracing your situation where ever you find yourself. Always makes life so much better! Cheers, and thanks, btw!

Highya SO,

I remember you inviting me to drop a picture here now and then. Well the technology veil had lifted a little, and one pic made it through the gulf from the camera to the computer. She's my Mobsta lady at 2ft 4in surviving the worst spring in quite awhile!
Mobsta 2ft4in 06212019.jpg

You wouldn't believe what a mess it is trying to get this one picture accomplished! Last year I used my camera, but now that battery won't hold a charge anymore. I don't have a cell phone. Julie came down to take the pic. Then trying to send to my email address, it wouldn't work for a couple days. She kept trying and today, one got through! I know this is tacky, but out budget is spoken for each month, so we live accordingly. But, there's nothing like embracing your situation where ever you find yourself. Always makes life so much better! Cheers, and thanks, btw!
Such beautiful fans she's sporting! Is each finger as big as your foot or is that perspective? Looks huge. Thanks for putting the pic here.

My hands are 10 inches across, and the fans are as big as my hand. She looks like an indica, but they say it's a sativa. Supposed to flower for 65 days, I think.

Breaking News on the Otter farm! The tall sativa style grower is showing some milky trichomes this morning! I was hoping she'd be first to mature out of the tent and leave space to open it to the others. They are on 49 days since flip. 55 is the breeders guess. We're almost there with her. Milky and done with these. I'm looking for max thc and fun with this grow. These girls can get us there. :yahoo:

Woot! Woot! That plant is so beautiful in my eyes. Dangling from about 30 strings going in every direction to keep things right. Too bad I won't be able to get a pic outside the tent when she's done. I'll try to tie her up and pull her out for one though. She intruded into everyones space with long spikes.

I got so enamored with her I let her have her way after a short time. Now I have no idea who's who exactly. Every now and then I see a spear that I thought was from one and find it's from a mile away. I'm usually stoned that time of day and I laugh and see if I can do better with some string. Easily amused I guess. Almost every day they move around too. That's weird. A cola will be in the wrong place. I move it, tie it, and another moves in. They depend on each other.

Back
Top Bottom