Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

It's been a strange start. North coast of MA is sun deprived this spring now summer tomorrow. Am I tripping?
The last day of spring today, and our high temp is 59 degrees. Garden is doing fine, but would like some sun. Actually, sun would be better if it comes out while flowering, lol.

1/2 inch today, i/2 inch tomorrow, lol. Shoulda stayed in Florida.

It's surprising how nice thay look, ITS, when the sun is cooperating.

Watching weather coast to coast these days is scary. There's always severe conditions somewhere. This seems to be a shift to me. I donno Shed thinks I'm tripping
Much easier to keep the TV off and the music on. You will find yourself much happier in general brother. I can literally feel my blood pressure rising if I have any news on.

I guess as long as it's not raining it's veg time!
Certainly no shortage of rain for us this year huh Otter. Not hearing any talks of drought or water restrictions this year....not that I care being on well water.

1/2 inch today, i/2 inch tomorrow, lol. Shoulda stayed in Florida.
same here in Missouri... the corn crop is not going to happen this year, there is still water in the fields. Devastation is everywhere north of me, some towns just this week have gained access to the rest of the world with all roads in and out, flooded. Three times we have had to gather volunteers from 8 counties to sandbag in order to save towns and water plants. Water moccasins are showing up in places that never have seen them... I am expecting alligators next. :nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom