Lemon OG Candy Philosopher Seeds From Cannapot

This morning I watered and found them well. The fungus gnat experiment is at the 2 week mark and by the book I'm to see a reduction in them. Well I do! 2 of the plants didn't need a yellow sticky trap changed. 2 did. That's a big difference from opening the zipper and seeing them flying ALL around the main body of the plant and the soil top crawling with them. EWE! I'm still watching closely but i'm going to stay the course and not treat again since they're done in the next week or two.
I'm not convinced the problem didn't arise of my own making. My first grow was a gnat haven and I learned to grow avoiding overwatering and avoiding gnats that way. This time may have been out of my control having manure in the soil mix. That's what The Rev quotes from the book True Living Organics. The manure might be my scapegoat today, I don't know. I'll be extra careful watering in veg next run. It's already too late for the strawberry cough coming but I have her on a schedule of once a month getting a hit of Safers garden dust.

Highya SO,

Those ladies are beautiful! I'd be proud to show them off, if I were you! Great job. Cheers

I'm smoking her now! She's uplifting and motivational.
You wouldn't believe all of the yard work that I was able to delegate to my family, very motivational strain indeed. I never once got tired of telling them to dig holes and weed the garden. I got so much done yesterday. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom