CoCo Coir Reverva Privada OG Kush #18 - 400W LST

Re: CoCo Coir Reverva Privada OG Kush #18. 400w LST

I checked for gnats, didnt see any on the top layer. Im thinking of buying Thuricide to resolve the problem just in case it is gnats. Any other suggestions though?

I checked for gnats, didnt see any on the top layer. Im thinking of buying Thuricide to resolve the problem just in case it is gnats. Any other suggestions though?

Try some yellow bug traps see if anything is flying around.Get a microscope 30x and check both sides of leaf .IMHO make sure you know what it is before spraying with any thing.Dont think its nothin tooo serious some times i just trim bad part off leaf in veg and moniter closely. I wouldnt panic though not that bad looking. BC :thumb:

Heres a little update. I have purchased hygrozym and some thuricide as a back up, Ill be ready for anything at this point. I dont think the leaf problem was insects, i think it just needed flushing. They seem to be comming around, stems are swelling up nicely this week. Ill be switching to 12/12 within the next 2 weeks.

QUESTION!?? Im using Canna A+B, Cal/Mag.. Just ordered Cannazym, pk13-14. Should I continue to run that throught out flower with Cannazym and pk? I also purchased Snow Storm Ultra for the beggining weeks of budding as a once a week drench. Then Ill be switching to bud candy/ Purple Maxx and Gravity for the remaining part of flower. Planning on initial harvest flush with Ro water and CannaFlush

THS Burmese Kush
Week 8 veg
PA210460.JPG

Its stem
PA210465.JPG

C-99 Clone
week 6 veg
PA210463.JPG

Its stalk
PA210464.JPG

RP OG Kush#18 (These things are pretty lanky...Not so sure about the OG 18)
Week 5 Veg
PA210466.JPG

Plant 2 ogKush
PA210467.JPG

Plant 3 og Kush
PA210468.JPG

Heres the result of the break I had a few weeks back, I pulled the duct tape off today. Ive started using electric tape as it stretches whent the stalk heals. Heres the pic
PA210471.JPG

Group shot
PA210473.JPG

Nice grow you got there GhettyGreen184

I have read trough your old journal, and I have to say I really admire your skills.

Your Buku looks great! How big pot is it in? And how big is it going to finish in?

Burmese- They are in 3 gallon pots now, Im switching to 4.5 gallon pots a week before flower. That will be the 4th transplant, the roots just keep coming!

CFL- Basically I scrapped the SCROG Idea. The lumber houses the pots so that they may sit flush with a catch bucket under neath for the run off. I dont like the pots just sitting in stagnant water. Im simply continueing to tie down the branches. Ill be switching to flower in 1-2 weeks.

These are the pots ill be finishing in, As you can see they sit about 6-7 inches off the ground so i can slide the catch pail under. They took about 30 min to make and cost about 10$. (The slots are also adjustable, for different pot sizes.)
-331.jpg

Been a few weeks since last transplant, Theyre all either 2 months old or close to it. I just purchased A.N. Bud Blood to kickstart flower, will be using it once during the cycle change.

Heres a pic of them today, 98% green canopy with staggering nodes beggining.

-351.jpg

Flowering Nute Line up

A.N. Bud Blood (Kickstart week 1, using only once)
Canna A+B (Throughout floral stages)
CannaZyme (Using through 3 out of 4 floral stages)
Canna PK 13/14 (Using once during week 4 and once during week 5)
Botanicare Cal/Mag (Using throughout floral stages as an RO synthesizer)
Snow Storm Ultra (Using weeks 2-5 as Nute Additive and Foliar)
A.N. Big Bud Liquid (Using during remaining 3-4 weeks of flower until flush)

Thanks TMac, I took that picture yesterday and when i woke up today they grew atleast 1-2 inches over night and almost every node is staggered. These ladies are just about ready, final transplant on tuesday or weds. then switching to flower saturday.

Heres a shot from today, you can see they are still growing. Transplant tomorrow.
-361.jpg

Update took a photo during transplant so you guys could see. Now I know why my plants have been acting strange, looking like they were deficient or dying. THEY WERE ROOT BOUND.... duhh You could see were the very bottom roots had dried up a little, well I watered them after transplant and today they looked vigorous. Def the best looking theyve been so far.. Ill be swtiching to 12/12 this weekend and watering once with BUD BLOOD.

Should I just use RO with Cal/Mag with the bud blood or use a normal nuterient feeding sched and just use 1/2 strength?????

-371.jpg

Heres some shots of another plant I have under a T5 flowering, nothing special but it was a free autoryder...
-381.jpg

Bud Blood is a additive ,so what u do with it is add to your base ferts every time you feed over the first week of bloom,then week two start with big bud additive to your base,etc week 5 and 6 switch to overdrive..Nice roots BTW white and healthy looking.BC

Swtiched to flower today, will be purchasing a dimmable 600/400w Mh/HPS light within the next two weeks to add to this grow. Ill be at 800-1000 watts before long. Heres a little update

btw i feed them 3.5 grams of bud blood in 2 gallons of RO with Canna @ 1/2 strength. They seems to love it, no ill signs or burn, the water was deffinitly BLOOD RED. It looked cool going through the perlite.

I know the the C99 (Cinderella Clone) is a female shes showing pistils.. She began flowering on a 19hr light sched.. STRANGE, she mustve been ready to go!
-42C99.jpg

These are all female seeds so im assuming the preflowers are still building one the Burmese Kush and the RP OG Kush..

Heres the burmese pre-flower... ANY IDEAS??? Hermie or female, looks like a female pre-flower because i dont see it growing up the node. , just swelling.
-41burm.jpg

OG Kush isnt showing any preflowers yet but heres the elongated nodes on the branches.
-43OGK.jpg

And finally the 3 weeks into flower Auto Ryder Road Runner, Looking pretty but small, this one was just for fun..
-39RRAF.jpg

All of the OGK has similar pre-flowers to the Burmese pre-flower below. Im hoping they are all female pre-flowers and not hermies. :thumb: Thinking good vibes!

Does anyone recognize these preflowers to be female?

Ya the new Iphone 4 haa a pretty good macro built in to the 5 MP. I cant wait to see what they look like in 8 weeks!

Canopy update, Shoots are about 14" off the main stem. All are finding their own light, they are all pretty even to. Keep in mind none of my plants are topped besides the clone I got (Cinderella).
-451.jpg

Burmese showed its pistils today, shes deff. going to be a yeilder!!
OG Kush have preflower looking like female as well

Heres the auto flower Road Runner
-461.jpg

I like your wooden plant holder, I'd like to do something like that for my upcoming hempy grow.

Back
Top Bottom