Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

So after much debate I took a sample nug off of the OG.. I couldnt help myself, I was watering the plants today and I bumped the OG and all I smelt was a Pungent Chocolate/ Orange-ish smell. I am in love with this bud.

Oh ya I also forgot to mention, some of the nugs are turning PURPLE!!!:cheer:

Heres a preview.

TH Seeds- Burmese Kush... Day 63
-86.jpg

-94.jpg

So ive been a little skeptical as to whether the bleaching on my leaves is from heat or nute lock or burn?
So I flushed the og kush plant with 10 gallons of water and the last gallon with 1/4 strength nutes (fftb)

After moving the plants into a cooler room(74-82) last week It still hasnt shown any signs of improvment, the buds are growing but the fan leaves just dont look happy...

Heres a picture of one of the leaves.
-122.jpg

Anyways its not to big a deal cause the plant seems to still be going strong but idk im just paranoid.

Heres a shot at day 74 from flower. I think they need a lot longer.... im not sure though.
-103.jpg

Picture of my OGK plant during its flush
-1110.jpg

Thanks tunes

Anyone got ideas on my fan leaf problems?? Ill keep pictures updated if anyone wants to join in and try to help..

if your at day 74 of flowering your leaves are going to turn yellow.but aws far as a guess i would say a combo of nute and heat burn, but thats on the tips.The large pigmented area looks like there just start to turn.But i cant say for sure

Burmese kush day 78 flower. Flushed 5 days ago due to ph and nute issues. Im going to let them go til them hairs really pull back and ripen up. I want that aged kush taste. :cool:

A little Pink/Purple action on the cola of this one:cheer:
CIMG09161.JPG

Some others

CIMG09251.JPG

CIMG0917.JPG

CIMG0922.JPG

And the other plant, I think its either Mazar or another BellaD... its either one or the other??

CIMG0919.JPG

Day 82 Just flushed the BellaD Plant. I used clearex and 10 gallons of water.

Just a couple more pictures i got while i was in there.

I really dont want any white hairs, Im looking for deep red hairs that are pulled back.
Soo im guessing another 3-5 weeks? Ill prob just continue to flush until theyre done. I have some flora nectar ill feed them but i think im going to stop using ferts soon.

OG6.jpg

OG11.jpg

B56.jpg

B116.jpg

B62.jpg

I have a question, Its been almost 8 weeks of flowering. I thinking heat stress has proplonged my grow by a few weeks. however...

How much longer until my buds look like the OG kush in this picture, zero to no red hairs and extremely swollen buds. Can I achieve this by letting it grow for say another 3-5 weeks? My nugs a pinecone looking now I want that rounder, ripe look.

Anyone have any ideas?

This is what im looking for, should I allow to grow for another month or so?
og-kush-63-day.jpg

Heres one of my OG kush nugs.
OG11.jpg

Well if im not mistaken OG Kush is a sativa dom so ur looking at like a 10 week flowering lenght, your buds should swell and look "ripe" with in another 3 weeks.

You shouldnt stop the nutes,I would the opposite and hit em hard with some P to finish em up.The key is to not chop em early.

I grew some OG Kush but i havent been in the position to let em go the full 10 weeks and my buds dont ge to swell, thus killing my Yield.
Maybe next run ill be patient

Thats a relief, cause its been a pretty long time, I think im near day 85?? So ok Ill def give them atleast another 3 weeks. and ok Ill gradually bring back the nutes. Both are flushed now so It shouldnt be hard to start them back.

Hopefully The purple on each cola spreads a little more to, I would love some Purple OG Kush..;)

gotta wipe the droop off my keyboard. they look too good

Back
Top Bottom