Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

Thanks to all, Just a couple more weeks.... I cant wait.

What do you guys think my harvest is looking like?

BWC the odor is pretty strong on the og when i fiddle with it or pul a dead leaf off. If i crush a leaf it smells like minty orange and kind of smells sour.
The other big girl not so much. It just smells like a normal budding plant, the nugs are big but each calyx on that plant is small, Will they swell up in the next few weeks.????

Also my kush is getting bigger, and stackng up well. But when are the mass amounts of crystals going to start to pop up?

I gave them a gallon each today with 3 tsp of FloraNectar. (MG) and (P) with molasses. no tiger bloom for a week or two now..

The other big girl not so much. It just smells like a normal budding plant, the nugs are big but each calyx on that plant is small, Will they swell up in the next few weeks.????

Also my kush is getting bigger, and stackng up well. But when are the mass amounts of crystals going to start to pop up?

I gave them a gallon each today with 3 tsp of FloraNectar. (MG) and (P) with molasses. no tiger bloom for a week or two now..

I've only ran one line of nutes and a few misc additives. Imay not be the best person to answer nute questions. As far as the buds swelling, from my observation they seem to put on a lot of weight the last 2-3 weeks. The trichomes just seem to keep comin (I work with a ridiculously resinous strain). I'd say the last 2-4 weeks the resin production seems to peak.

I hope my crop will look that good, but I just started so it will be awhile...let me know how it smokes..

PHat I used a screen to keep them bushy, It really does take a lot of effort though, I still didnt do mine 100% correctly but they turned out well though. Just continue to tuck your nodes under the screen until about 2-3 weeks into flowering and they will continue to keep coming up but not as tall. I imagine without that screen my kush would be about 3-4 feet tall.

Thanks to all for the support.

Im letting them go another couple weeks but maybe someone can answer this for me. Theyr starting to get so old the fan leaves are dieing off, is it ok if the leaves jus continue to die off or should the leaves stay green and healthy throughout? It seems like everything I do the leaves still get brown spots or die off...

alrite, thanks bro.
i asked because everyplace that talks about the OG Kush says you wont get a reputable yield unless you train em.

and about your question, how many weeks you got left in flowering?
if your still a ways out hit it with a shot of nitrogen.maybe 1 or 2 feedings with veg nutes

Its week 8 so hopefully only 2-3 weeks left. But I want the swollen bubble looking buds rather than the spikey pinecone nugs. I really want 90% or more pistils to ripen up and pull back. But it seems like my leaves are dying slowely, what can i do to fix this?

Probably a nitrogen boost will get the leaves back into general overall vigour.
Would you say BG is very similar to Thai Buddah?

Sounds good ill try 2 tsp of that tonight when i feed them.

Im thinking that OG is looking at being a 12-14 weeks sativa.. but its week 9 almost and im seeing purple on almost every top but still no swollen calyxs, they seem to be stacking still. and pistils are still 80% white. Trichromes look long but small with tiny bulbs mostly clear, cloudy. Occasional amber trich. I hope these things start to ripen soon, they smell good but not a good as there going to in a month :)

HELP Please.

Heres the problem im having.. My leaves on my main buds up top are all turning this color. and the bottom leaves on the plant are green?
-151.jpg

Is this due to maturity of the plant or is this a ph problem or nitrogen issue? Even my little budsite leaves are turning yellow/ white.
And I still have white hairs so it cant be ripe yet, Im just thinking i wont have a plant left soon. I dont get it?

Also what do you guys think about switching my metal halide bulb back in for the last few weeks, will it increase resin production? or what are the downfalls of doing that?

Could this be a Sulfer deficiency? The yellowing of the top leaves.

It says a tsp on epsom salt to a gallon should solve problem. what you guys think?

epsom should help, maybe invest on cal-mag supp.
even some top dressing your soil with some dolomitic lime should help.

either way you need to feed it some nitrogen bro,
theres no way a 12 week sativa will make it with all its leaves when its gettin minimal nitrogen.

I gave it 2 tsp foxfarm growbig to the gallon i feed it two days ago.
(Higher sorce of nitrogen as your said)

Ill try sprinkling some dolomite and then watering it with some epsom mix with a little FFGB.

Is there any inexpensive organic products i can buy that is purely nitrogen I can add into the mix, like store bought or from the hydro store.

By the way i harvested my big skunk plant.
Here a shot of it de-leaved sitting in the dark for 36 hours. The room smells AMAZING....

Im thinking 2-3 oz??
-161.jpg

Little update. Yoked out the Skunk, Now were down to the OG Kush.

CIMG0949.JPG

CIMG0950.JPG

CIMG0951.JPG

CIMG0960.JPG

OG Kush week 9 ish

CIMG0961.JPG

CIMG0964.JPG

CIMG0970.JPG

CIMG0965.JPG

Heres the Sulfur Deficiency hard at work I think??
CIMG0976.JPG

Back
Top Bottom