Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

So today i put fly ribbons in the pots laid on top the soil i also waterred with very dilluted hydrogen peroxide to kill the larvae in the soil. Hopefully that helps for now. I then watered with a light dose of nutrients.

Heres a little preview of this week.

Burmese Kush
-55.jpg

Mystery Skunk Maybeee??
-119.jpg

Bella-Plant
-47.jpg

Group
-211.jpg

UnderShot ;)
-38.jpg

Poke- i got mine all from gypsy nirvanna seedboutique. Theyr prices are good

Bwc- ya im realizing this now but the hydrogen peroxide should help the root damage but ya i guess ill hit iit with some neem oil next.

Tunes thanks brotha

Okay well I decided its time on the bella plant. It was kind of getting bad flyes anyways so I took it out and flushed and its sitting in the dark right now for 36 hours before chop chop.

Heres some samples and previews. Im guessing 1.5-2 oz's?

1677.jpg

6227.jpg

Close up no flash on
2468.jpg

:rollit:

Nug I clipped a few days prior.
5249.jpg

Ill cut her tom night.
I have a spare closet that keeps room temp and good humid. I will prob hang dry for 4-5 days and switch to cardboard box then to jars for cure for a week. Im hoping to be smokng good nug in two weeks. :Rasta:

Here they are guys, cut and ready to dry.

But first heres my OG KUSH at week 6 ish..
-39.jpg

And heres my Bella-D Harvest. 200 Wet Grams im guessing 2-3 oz dry?:yummy:
-48.jpg

Couple close shots
-212.jpg

-56.jpg

Howd I do for a 3 week veg and one plant? that 400w mh/hps really does the trick :slide:

Thanks for all the support guys. Wait til about october when that kush is ready ohhhh boyyyy :roorrip:

One plant 1.5 oz's. A little less than expected but its pretty decent for a 3 week veg. This was a baby when i switched it. It was only under a 400w for a month or so. Originally it was under a 150w.

But Amen to her. Bella*****. Im curing the batch now for a week or so. Crystals are 50/50. It smokes good. Very strong citrus pungent smell. :smokin:

-67.jpg

-76.jpg

Back
Top Bottom