Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female

Re: Burmese Kush, Mystery Top, SCROG Female.

also I think today I can tell they are getting to the last days of stretching, I noticed that the amount of pistils almost quadruppled today. I knew they would end up sticking up like this, but I did fill up the screen at least first, no more room :(. I also vegged for a long time so I believe each Bud site you see will be getting as big as my back colas are.

CMON 6-8 zones!!!! hahha its looking a little unrealistic now that i only have my 2 out of 3 plants.

I may get 8 oz. total with the back plant but Im not really counting that since it isnt the burmese.

Thanks JustAdd. Like I said each plant almost gets a gallon of water every 2 days. They suck the water soil literally. ha

Thanks Charlie and Ms Fox I hope for the same thing!

Ill keep yall updated..

Sorry for the pic quality with the hps but heres wat i got so far

Bella-Mystery at 6 or 7 weeks i cant remember???:smokin:
-35.jpg

And my Og Kush burmese cross is about 4 weeks. I figure each nug there will be about as big as my other plants nugs are now.
-114.jpg

I compared the size of my Bella and the Buku at the same age and my Buku is bigger at 4 weeks then the bella was at 4 weeks.

Cmon 7 oz!! ok well maybe ill be happy with 6. but I would like to think i can do at least .7 grm per watt with a super hps??:cheer:

They are on heavy feed still, Every two days 1.8 gallons split up 3 different ways with all diff. blends in each dose of watering.

I really like the flora nectar! it seems to be making the right buku plant bigger. and stinkier but hey what do i know???

What yall think? Are they going to be mega?????

Looking great, just keep them happy and healthy, and you'll get a great turnout. I predict you'll hit your goal.

Couple more pictures

-115.jpg

-28.jpg

I guess im not sure what plant this is anymore... its not burmese kush obviously...
-36.jpg

Heres the Burmese kush buds.
-46.jpg

Check out the chopped nugget. Its pretty cloudy under the scope some color too.

Buds need to do a little more swelling up but it wont be long!!!!

Sample report in a week.
-29.jpg

-116.jpg

You got me drooling Sir...

thanks joker and tunes,

I tore off a small nug today, its smooth, no crackling, but the taste it light. I would say tangy if anything.. but thiwas the small peice of a nug the was at the bottom of the plant. I cant wait to try a cola ;)

But def gets your stoned. I see all cloudy with 5-10% amber..

Heres the nug all dried up.

Day I cut it.
-29.jpg

Dried up. After I Took a little to smoke.
-210.jpg

And 2 grams in a blunt I rolled..

-117.jpg

Smoke Report on the small, underdeveloped plant.
-Fruity Taste
-Great High, Cant hold eyes open after the inital kick.

Needs a few more weeks for the calyx's to swell up.

Back
Top Bottom