Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Chocolope, with a smoke report...

dec_16_1.jpg

dec_16_2.jpg

dec_16_3.jpg

Jarred up and curing now, it was only about 3/4z. She was an after thought the entire grow, and I wish I'd have been able to show her more love. I gave it very little space until the last few weeks, and she was a real runt. She put on a lot of weight near the end, but it was a little late...

I love Chocolope so far. The flavor is maturing as it cures, but it started out fruity and seems to have a hint of chocolate now. I love the flavor even if it's hard to describe... The fruitiness really caught me off guard. Fruit loops comes to mind, with a tootsie roll aftertaste. The Tootsie Roll flavor is starting to become more pronounced as the cure progresses.

The nugs are resinous, although small. (Size is my fault, I didn't give her much space).

The effects are euphoric, and it definitely makes me giggle. Overall an upbeat high that makes colors more vivid, music better, and has very little couchlock. It's a Sativa high all the way, but it really helps with my nerve pain, which I have had a really hard time treating. Left my sore legs feeling warm and tingly, but not pained. Yahoo!

Both my wife and I are liking it on par with Lucy, which is saying a lot! We were still giggling in bed after vaping Chocolope a couple of hours earlier... Very fun stuff, and fantastic on my nerve pain.

I love it!

The effects are euphoric, and it definitely makes me giggle. Overall an upbeat high that makes colors more vivid, music better, and has very little couchlock. It's a Sativa high all the way, but it really helps with my nerve pain, which I have had a really hard time treating. Left my sore legs feeling warm and tingly, but not pained. Yahoo!

Both my wife and I are liking it on par with Lucy, which is saying a lot! We were still giggling in bed after vaping Chocolope a couple of hours earlier... Very fun stuff, and fantastic on my nerve pain.

I love it!

:thedoubletake: Wha- th- fa- On par with LUCY? Wow, never expected that. Now I have to frikkin go get me some Chocolope and see this for myself. Thanks for expanding my menu! :thumb:

And uhh... What Mr. Krip asked, too! You gonna grow another and give it lots of space? heheh maybe a full Lucy/Chocolope tent? I'm making hypnotizing gestures at you- is it working?

Oh gawd.... Or you could Twelve12 it and make Lucylope!

Chocolucy? Cholulope? Chocolate Lucy? Lucy con chocolate`...... I'm done

CHOLUPA!!

Okay....

Hey not that you are wanting to change your fertilizer or anything but I am using the Titan controls Flo n Gro system and am currently using General Hydroponics Flora Duo it is an absolutely phenomenal fertilizer. It runs about 34 dollars a gallon but when I switched over to it while I was still growing in dirt and it made all the difference in the world. Just another fertilizer option I was looking to throw out there.

Hey not that you are wanting to change your fertilizer or anything but I am using the Titan controls Flo n Gro system and am currently using General Hydroponics Flora Duo it is an absolutely phenomenal fertilizer. It runs about 34 dollars a gallon but when I switched over to it while I was still growing in dirt and it made all the difference in the world. Just another fertilizer option I was looking to throw out there.

CDH, first, welcome to 420! :welcome:

Your input is always appreciated and I noticed that was your first post, so thought I'd get you up to date a little....

Most of us here are well aware of the GH Flora line and they are fine nutes. But, as you noted, they're approximately 10x the cost of a gallon of gasoline.

There are many good nute lines on the market, and being new to :420: you're probably not aware of the BPN line that XLR8 is using.

Not only has BPN been proven as an exceptional nute line by numerous grows here on 420, but it's also MUCH more affordable than most nutes marketed for MMJ growth; and, Corey, the owner, is not only a sponsor here on 420, but is extremely knowlegeable and is active here in the 420 forums providing his expert help and advice.

I don't work for BPN, or receive any commissions. Also, I haven't started using BPN yet, personally, but will as soon as my AN nutes run out.

That being said, you may want to check out some of the BPN grows here on 420 and the success some of the others have had, read some of Corey's posts, and then decide whether you want to continue spending $34/gallon on GH. :Namaste:

Xlr8 said:
Chocolope, with a smoke report...

Jarred up and curing now, it was only about 3/4z. She was an after thought the entire grow, and I wish I'd have been able to show her more love. I gave it very little space until the last few weeks, and she was a real runt. She put on a lot of weight near the end, but it was a little late...

I love Chocolope so far. The flavor is maturing as it cures, but it started out fruity and seems to have a hint of chocolate now. I love the flavor even if it's hard to describe... The fruitiness really caught me off guard. Fruit loops comes to mind, with a tootsie roll aftertaste. The Tootsie Roll flavor is starting to become more pronounced as the cure progresses.

The nugs are resinous, although small. (Size is my fault, I didn't give her much space).

I love it!
Chocolope looks amazing :)

Thanks my friend! I will be happily purchasing more of your nutrients in the future. You have a great product and I really appreciate your help and knowledge drops here and around the 420 community. I plan on ordering some more of your nutrients in the near future... You don't have to do anything.

One question though - is there advantage or disadvantage to the 2 part program over the 3 part? I'd love to try the 2 part if it produces as well as the 3 part.

:thanks: again for everything! :)

One benefit of using the 3 part is there is more opportunity to customize your nutrient program because there are 3 parts to play with.

The 2 part is simpler because of course you are only dealing with 2 bottles to mix. The 2 part also contains amino chelated micros instead of the synthetic chelated micros in the 3 part. Both forms of chelation work well. The 2 part does contain some fulvic acid as well as a product that I purchase from a biotech company that contains kelp extract, cytokinins, and extracts of microbial culture which increase plant vigor. Here is a link to what is added to the 2 part:
Bio-Activate® | JH Biotech
And its not cheap........

CDH, first, welcome to 420! :welcome:

Your input is always appreciated and I noticed that was your first post, so thought I'd get you up to date a little....

Most of us here are well aware of the GH Flora line and they are fine nutes. But, as you noted, they're approximately 10x the cost of a gallon of gasoline.

There are many good nute lines on the market, and being new to :420: you're probably not aware of the BPN line that XLR8 is using.

Not only has BPN been proven as an exceptional nute line by numerous grows here on 420, but it's also MUCH more affordable than most nutes marketed for MMJ growth; and, Corey, the owner, is not only a sponsor here on 420, but is extremely knowlegeable and is active here in the 420 forums providing his expert help and advice.

I don't work for BPN, or receive any commissions. Also, I haven't started using BPN yet, personally, but will as soon as my AN nutes run out.

That being said, you may want to check out some of the BPN grows here on 420 and the success some of the others have had, read some of Corey's posts, and then decide whether you want to continue spending $34/gallon on GH. :Namaste:

I'd also like to add that you will NOT see a HG rep, let alone CEO or owner involved in EVERY grow journal using their nutes. Corey from BPN is hands on, personal customer service, when and where he can, and you WON'T get that from GH, especially in your personal journal....
OK Corey, I'll need that 5 dollar commission check sent to.....lmao:Namaste:

Chocolope sounds delicious, Bro! :welldone:

On par w/ Lucy is saying a lot! Are you gonna grow her again & give her some more room?

Yes, I think I will. I'm still deciding on the next grow, but a Sativa grow with short veg time and Bushmaster is a possibility...

:thedoubletake: Wha- th- fa- On par with LUCY? Wow, never expected that. Now I have to frikkin go get me some Chocolope and see this for myself. Thanks for expanding my menu! :thumb:

And uhh... What Mr. Krip asked, too! You gonna grow another and give it lots of space? heheh maybe a full Lucy/Chocolope tent? I'm making hypnotizing gestures at you- is it working?

Oh gawd.... Or you could Twelve12 it and make Lucylope!

Chocolucy? Cholulope? Chocolate Lucy? Lucy con chocolate`...... I'm done

CHOLUPA!!

Okay....

Hey Jandre - I have given (and am still) consideration to a Sativa grow, that would include Jack the Ripper and Chocolope (I have at least one more Chocolope seed - maybe 2). If I get a male from the JTR, I'm thinking of a seed run or possibly pollinating a few branches. Think... Jackalope!

Lucylope sounds good (or Cholupa!)

:trance::trance::trance:Chocolate Diamond that sounds delicious...I am using my hypnotic powers:trance::trance::trance:Chocolate:trance::trance::trance:Diamond:trance::trance::trance:

P.s. nice lookin buds..Choco.... jk :):trance::trance::trance:

Chocolate Diamond! :yummy:

Sounds very scrummy bro, being 100% sativa i expect given to much space she might of taken over your space she is definitely one for breeding.

:thumb:

Agreed totally Godspeed. I just crammed it in there this time, mostly to see how I'd like a more Sativa heavy plant, and I thought it would help me decide on a direction for my next grow. I'd love to use Chocolope as a parent for some seed making. :)

Back
Top Bottom