Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Damn, you beat me to it!!! You look like a punk rawker too, hehe!!! I had a green mohawk once upon a time too.....
GT

As a young kid I loved punk music. Once I started to play guitar I started my musical taste really expaned to all kinds of music. Still love punk music, always skate to it :ciao:

"Twenty twenty twenty four hours a day ay ay ay ay, I wanna be sedated"

Who sang that :hmmmm:

Nothin' to do no where to go-o-oh I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair get me to the show
Hurry hurry hurry before I go loco
I can't control my fingers I can't control my toes
Oh no oh oh oh oh

Another fantastic grow and journal, my friend! Very well done! :bravo:
+ REPS!!!

Aww, shucks. Thanks buddy! :high-five:

I can't wait to get growing again! Soon I hope...

Okay, it's is decided. After these clones of mine are in the flower, I'm sprouting me some Lucy and Chocolope. . . .

But you never posted where you got the Chocolope! Either that or with the 111 entries for Chocolope in this thread, I just missed it. Do you remember?

Hi Jandre -

I think I got it from Single Seed Center (a sponsor of 420mag). Looks like they're out of stock at the moment, though. Any of the big seed banks would normally have it, but I'm guessing they're all out of stock on it right now.

Chocolope - Single Seed Center

chocolope_0040-w_9.jpg

Description:
This plant grows BIG! If space issues are a problem then you may want to try another strain. This sativa dominant plant will take over any room. It is very fruity and progresses to chocolate in taste. Enjoy the variety.

Type: 100% Sativa
Specifics: O.G. Chocolate Thai X Cannalope Haze
Indoor Flowering time: 10-12 weeks
Indoor Yield: 400/500

Hey X quick question! I wanted to know if you are using the gl80l tent? if you are how many of those exhale bags did you use! I thought i recalled you using this just cant find the thread!

everything looks good on your end as always!

cheers

Hi shottafire - First, :thanks:!

Yes, I have the gl80l, and I like it quite a bit. I like everything about it, though I wish I had the space for a larger tent! I have 2 exhale bags in there and did for the majority of the grow. Not sure how much it helped or not, but I've had nice size buds and yields the 2 grows I've used them so far, and my gut tells me they're helping some...

Happy holidays!

Damn, you beat me to it!!! You look like a punk rawker too, hehe!!! I had a green mohawk once upon a time too.....
GT

Man I'd love to see that!

Hi shottafire - First, :thanks:!

Yes, I have the gl80l, and I like it quite a bit. I like everything about it, though I wish I had the space for a larger tent! I have 2 exhale bags in there and did for the majority of the grow. Not sure how much it helped or not, but I've had nice size buds and yields the 2 grows I've used them so far, and my gut tells me they're helping some...

Happy holidays!

Awesome

:thanks: for the feedback.

:Namaste:

As a young kid I loved punk music. Once I started to play guitar I started my musical taste really expaned to all kinds of music. Still love punk music, always skate to it :ciao:

Punk and Metal were my first loves, now I like almost any genre when done right. My iPod has Billy Holiday, Johnny Cash, Social Distortion, Tool, RATM, Led Zeppelin, Offspring, Montrose, Hendrix, Ray Charles, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Beastie Boys, Kings of Leon, Nina Simone, Black Keys, NIN, Lynyrd Skynyrd... to name a few.

just pagin thru your journal and i think i just found out what im going to grow next... Lucy... those buds look amazing! if i can grow those to look halfway like that id never leave my room!

Lucy is phenomenal so far! Oh, and thanks!! :)

Hey X congrats and thanks for the smoke report. I've got several in the queue....

Thanks OG, appreciate that. Several smoke reports in the queue, or several of a particular strain? Sorry I'm high and confused!

Marvellous work on the grow/journal/reports X :Namaste::circle-of-love::cheer:

:thanks: Missbud - You rock! :theband:

Congradulations on a brilliant season and a excellent journal, hope you enjoy the rest and make the most of the time with your wife.

:love:

Thanks GodSpeed - Very kind of you.

Right now, I'm taking a break from wrapping Christmas gifts... So much to do!

Good luck in the MOTM contest. No doubt you'll have that honor if not this month -- another. :thumb:

Man I'd love to see that!

Since I'm from an older generation than you guys....I had a bleach blond set of duck tails.....if you know what they were. Jeans and a white shirt were standard...hey it was the fifties! :high-five: Almost forgot ..... kept my cigarettes in my rolled up selves. :ganjamon:

Xlr8 said:
Punk and Metal were my first loves, now I like almost any genre when done right. My iPod has Billy Holiday, Johnny Cash, Social Distortion, Tool, RATM, Led Zeppelin, Offspring, Montrose, Hendrix, Ray Charles, Robert Johnson, Muddy Waters, Beastie Boys, Kings of Leon, Nina Simone, Black Keys, NIN, Lynyrd Skynyrd... to name a few.

Nice mix of music you got there :)

Back
Top Bottom