Xlr8's "Flo N Gro" Hydro Multiple Strains 2011

Congrats on the harvest X, great run you had with the system, they turn out excellent. Good luck in NOTM the photos looks great. What strains will you grow next?

Thanks Twelve. Appreciate that!

I'm torn between a mix that would include OG Kush, Deadhead Kush, and Jillybean.... or doing a really short veg time Sativa run that would probably incude some Jack the Ripper, maybe another Chocolope...

Awesome grow man, cant believe I just stumbled across it. Any reason you didn't go with a Jack the Ripper, any future plans? I love that strain from TGA, whenever I go to this dispensary around me I always usually end up getting it.

How much did you save by fabricating your own system vs. buying the whole thing?

Hey there Blueskybsn - First off - thank you!

I really do want to grow Jack the Ripper, and it'll be in either my next grow or the one after I'm sure... But I have a few others I'm excited about too, so I'm still deciding what to do next...

As far as the Flo N Gro, I used their buckets and brain, and purchased/pieced together the rest myself. I think I saved about $80 overall (not a ton) but was able to make it fit my situation/space better this way.

I posted a more detailed review of the Flo N Gro, and the way I customized it here: Titan Controls: Flo N Gro Review

oh man.. not to take anything away from the other girls.. but that lucy is beautiful,.. I can't wait to see the coloring of these buds cured. Any forecast to which might be bringing the largest yield? Very nice work X, great "working" examples of each strain. :peace:

Hadn't checked the trich's on the Chocolope real recently, and was surprised at them when I checked them tonight. They are almost all cloudy with about 10% or so amber I'd guess. Caught me off guard, as the sample I looked at only a week ago or so looked mostly clear. So... I took a second sample that was still all cloudy with 10% or so amber.

Hmmm.

I really want to get full access to my grow room for improvements while I still have time before company/holidays, so I'm starting to flush and will probably just harvest it in a few days. There is not much to it anyway, and it's becoming more of a nuisance at this point.

On the bright side... My fingers smelled like tootsie rolls afterwards. I have to admit that made me smile!

Hey Buddy:high-five:

Last week my Chocolope had a bad looking branch, so THsea and cut it trimmed it. After a quick dry...she knocked us up in fairly land!. This is going to be some great smoke for us! She may be dangerous with a good cure! :thumb:

Nice man. I actually just picked up a clone of Jack the Ripper at a local dispensary today and decided to swap it in place of the lamb's bread seedling I had. I'm really excited to see her grow!

Ah man...That Lambs Bread is an awesome smoke, I'd pay good money for her any day....Except I don't pay for herb anymore:high-five:
But give the Lambs a chance next time you have a chance!

Everytime I flip to your journal theres 7 new pages friend!! :thedoubletake::clap::rofl::adore:

Thank you for posting your grow on this website, it is awesome for everyone and I'm seeing the potential of this all in my books too!:thanks::welldone:

Honestly that has to be the nicest looking buds I have ever seen, you have my vote!!=):circle-of-love:

Such a variety too:smokin:

You're too kind! :thanks: :thanks: :circle-of-love:

Thanks again X for such a great grow with my nutes. I hope to keep you on team BPN as long as possible. Lemme know what I gotta do to make that happen. :adore:

Thanks my friend! I will be happily purchasing more of your nutrients in the future. You have a great product and I really appreciate your help and knowledge drops here and around the 420 community. I plan on ordering some more of your nutrients in the near future... You don't have to do anything.

One question though - is there advantage or disadvantage to the 2 part program over the 3 part? I'd love to try the 2 part if it produces as well as the 3 part.

:thanks: again for everything! :)

oh man.. not to take anything away from the other girls.. but that lucy is beautiful,.. I can't wait to see the coloring of these buds cured. Any forecast to which might be bringing the largest yield? Very nice work X, great "working" examples of each strain. :peace:

Holy cow I thought I was on the last page! Man I guess I got my answer quicker than expected :goof:

Glad you like the Lucy - I love her! Appreciate you reading through my journal, and thanks for the kind words. :high-five:

Ah man...That Lambs Bread is an awesome smoke, I'd pay good money for her any day....Except I don't pay for herb anymore:high-five:
But give the Lambs a chance next time you have a chance!

Ya man it really is a great strain. I actually got about 3 bags in the last month of it from a spot downtown. Never grown it though, it'll be for sure next up on the list.

Hey Buddy:high-five:

Last week my Chocolope had a bad looking branch, so THsea and cut it trimmed it. After a quick dry...she knocked us up in fairly land!. This is going to be some great smoke for us! She may be dangerous with a good cure! :thumb:

Hi OMM! I have to get to your thread soon to get caught up. I've been having a hard time getting on the computer lately. I'm nervous to stop by, because it seems like whenever I'm away a few days something bad happens in your world. It's a hell of a burden I carry trying to make sure I'm always checking in. ;) Hope all is well!

We took down the Chocolope a couple of nights ago, and quick dryed a couple of buds. Very nice! Not much flavor yet due to quick dry, but nice high for sure. Might do some more tonight...

The Chocolope was 2 sticks of bud, and won't weigh much. But, I do believe I will like her! Take care my friend. :)

Hi OMM! I have to get to your thread soon to get caught up. I've been having a hard time getting on the computer lately. I'm nervous to stop by, because it seems like whenever I'm away a few days something bad happens in your world. It's a hell of a burden I carry trying to make sure I'm always checking in. ;) Hope all is well!

We took down the Chocolope a couple of nights ago, and quick dryed a couple of buds. Very nice! Not much flavor yet due to quick dry, but nice high for sure. Might do some more tonight...

The Chocolope was 2 sticks of bud, and won't weigh much. But, I do believe I will like her! Take care my friend. :)

Hey Man! Don't feel like it's burden that you have to bear......just check in when you can....believe me I under stand.....your journal is busy as hell too! :thumb:

Amazing set up you have going on here!! +Rep and subbed :adore:

:thanks:

Appreciate that! I'm really happy with how things turned out overall. I'm wrapping this grow up, and will hopefully start a new grow after the new year... thanks again for the reps and subbing to my grow. :thumb:

Checkout that Yumboldt video I posted in my journal and add that to the list, too! :yummy:

Just watched it - crazy frosty those buds are! Yoda I am. Hmmm. Yup, those need to go on the list!

I have some seeds called "Humboldt" from CH9, I think... I wonder if there is any relation to Yumboldt. I think I ordered them on a whim based on insane frostiness in their pictures, too, lol.

Cindy99. . . . The only one I like almost better'n Lucy.
But Cindy99 is sativa dominant, so it's comparing apples and sweet cherries

Haha - Nice comparison! Yes, a bit of a difference. ;)

Hey Man! Don't feel like it's burden that you have to bear......just check in when you can....believe me I under stand.....your journal is busy as hell too! :thumb:

Hi my good friend! I can't wait to get caught up, but I'm super behind... :)

Back
Top Bottom