With a $12000+p/a Script - I Need To Grow a Little

Guess she's still got a bit of time to bounce back! I can't wait to plant mine, probably bout 2 weeks or less till the weather eases up
Mate, the wind here lately is ridiculous, bin day again today and when I was coming home from my appointment, there was about 30-40 wheelie bins down the bottom of my hill.

Where abouts in Tassie are you, I spent 3 weeks doing a lap around there back in 1988 with an uncle of mine. He lived at Mole Creek for close to 40 years, he passed about 10 years ago.

Mate, the wind here lately is ridiculous, bin day again today and when I was coming home from my appointment, there was about 30-40 wheelie bins down the bottom of my hill.

Where abouts in Tassie are you, I spent 3 weeks doing a lap around there back in 1988 with an uncle of mine. He lived at Mole Creek for close to 40 years, he passed about 10 years ago.
That's insane brother! Our winds aren't quite that bad atm, but they're strong enough to mess up my plants.
I'm about a 25 minute drive south of Hobart man, it's always colder the further south you go.
Mole Creek is a nice area, sorry to hear about his passing bud

Yeah it is very pretty! Maybe you should try and find out, reconnect maybe? You'll have to let me know if you're ever down my way
Well my niece is organising a big surprise 50th for my sister and apparently some of my cousins are coming up. I’m not sure, I have a massive family, my parents both have massive families and I’m not real a big fan of crowds so I drifted away at an early age.
Yeah mate I’m sure I’ll let you know.

Well my niece is organising a big surprise 50th for my sister and apparently some of my cousins are coming up. I’m not sure, I have a massive family, my parents both have massive families and I’m not real a big fan of crowds so I drifted away at an early age.
Yeah mate I’m sure I’ll let you know.
That's awesome man and yeah I get it, I don't like being around masses of people myself.
Sounds good, definitely have to grab a beer or something

That's awesome man and yeah I get it, I don't like being around masses of people myself.
Sounds good, definitely have to grab a beer or something
Just my old man’s family is crazy, he’s 1 of 13 and they all have 3-6 kids so you see my point 😂
for sure beer, bourbon, or anything green 😂

Mid week update after the fuckup earlier this week. But they aren’t looking too bad, I have some more nutrients on the way so hopefully that helps them out a bit.

IMG_0424.jpeg

IMG_0425.jpeg

Day 29, had to do a bit more LST. Didn’t check on them for 2 days, had to go away for a funeral.
Still waiting on more nutrients to arrive, our postman and his 2 legged donkey are a bit slow.

IMG_0428.jpeg

IMG_0429.jpeg

So not only is my postman slow on his 2 legged donkey he thought half way up my street was enough. Got a message saying my package had been delivered and a photo of the house he delivered it to, umm that’s not my house. So my awesome wife went for a drive to the house pictured, there it was about 8 doors down.
So I have my Marine CAMG+, PK Spike, some bud netting and a couple of pairs of snips.
Thanks Mel

So not only is my postman slow on his 2 legged donkey he thought half way up my street was enough. Got a message saying my package had been delivered and a photo of the house he delivered it to, umm that’s not my house. So my awesome wife went for a drive to the house pictured, there it was about 8 doors down.
So I have my Marine CAMG+, PK Spike, some bud netting and a couple of pairs of snips.
Thanks Mel
Gees man, what a dud! I thought my mail service was bad

Gees man, what a dud! I thought my mail service was bad
Most packages get delivered by an Asian guy and he is awesome and he comes here quite often but if it comes through Aus post, well look at today’s effort. 😂

Thanks Mel
This just happened to me!! Had to chase down the mail person. I had someone from here send me seeds last year and I didn't get them because of a delivery screw up. I kinda chewed his ass today because I'm tired of incompetent people. I'm a really laid back person but this bs is starting to piss me off some! Happy Monday. Haha 😎✌️🎶

This just happened to me!! Had to chase down the mail person. I had someone from here send me seeds last year and I didn't get them because of a delivery screw up. I kinda chewed his ass today because I'm tired of incompetent people. I'm a really laid back person but this bs is starting to piss me off some! Happy Monday. Haha 😎✌️🎶
Haha, you have to laugh. There really is some lazy clowns on this earth. Well the story I’m getting from the post company is that he had a drop at the house down the street and he was going to just run mine a few doors up and in between his van and the other front door he forgot..🤪

Just a heads up or I may be the only silly one.
With my latest garden supply order I purchased some bud support netting, there was 2 to choose from and I didn’t even read into it but I just seen the dimensions of the roll and thought I’ll just grab a few meters 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It’s not netting as such, it’s plastic moulded or similar process. I’ve just spent the last hour untangling it 😂 I had to pin it down in 2 corners as I untangled it and if you let go of it, it remembers how to get back to how it was 🤦‍♂️😂 So try to avoid this stuff go for a proper netting.

Back
Top Bottom