With a $12000+p/a Script - I Need To Grow a Little

How cool is the growth in 2 days, Friday to Sunday

IMG_0422.jpeg

IMG_0423.jpeg

They're looking great. I'd say they're a little light in magnesium, or they're just hungry in general.
I’m going to have to buy a few more nutrients this week, the only thing feeding them is Bio Diesel Green Diamond 2 part mix.
I may as well grab some PK for once they start budding too.

Nice looking garden metal 👌
Thanks mate
Yeah going ok for now, I’m going to stop being a tight ass and get them some more nutrients, might do an online order save me dealing with the public in my situation.

Thanks mate
Yeah going ok for now, I’m going to stop being a tight ass and get them some more nutrients, might do an online order save me dealing with the public in my situation.
Seriously bud, I couldn't recommend grow kings more, they gave me like a $100 worth of freebies in my order, first time ever buying from them and their customer support is awesome, plus everything is cheaper priced than most places!

Seriously bud, I couldn't recommend grow kings more, they gave me like a $100 worth of freebies in my order, first time ever buying from them and their customer support is awesome, plus everything is cheaper priced than most places!
Oh well, I’m a fast shopper😂
I just jumped on to Happy Hydroponics and ordered some Bio Diesel marine CaMg+ and some Green Planet PK and a few other things

Oh well, I’m a fast shopper😂
I just jumped on to Happy Hydroponics and ordered some Bio Diesel marine CaMg+ and some Green Planet PK and a few other things
Ahhh well, something to remember for next time! I've got some of that PK spike, powerful shit man!

Ahhh well, something to remember for next time! I've got some of that PK spike, powerful shit man!
Haha, yeah when I decide to do something and it not a major issue, I try to do it straight away cause my brain fog is ridiculous and I’ll forget.

Haha, yeah when I decide to do something and it not a major issue, I try to do it straight away cause my brain fog is ridiculous and I’ll forget.
I looked at the Bio Diesel’s PK but it was over 3x the price and green planet reads well so that’s it

Back
Top Bottom