With a $12000+p/a Script - I Need To Grow a Little

You're right, autos were pretty controversial when they first became a thing and tbh they were terrible, but the strains and genetics have come a long way since then! Some autos these days even rival smaller photos! I'm sure you'll knock it out of the park man, here's to growing some giants together 👊
Yeah, and I think when I first jumped on this site, the negative I was reading was probably because I was looking to find the negatives about them and then just started thinking, what have I got myself in for?
So far so good anyway, let’s keep travelling in this direction and she’ll be sweet.

This is going to be great! Have you watched any of @Jon 's grows with autos? He's pretty on top of the latest ways. @Justin Goody is another. There's more from them too! Enjoy, heal, and save a bunch of cash! I see you found @Vegan4life already! Nice!
No not yet, thanks for the heads up. I’ll have to give them look at.👍

It’s a little too cold where I have my grow tent and the water was circulating at 17’c so I put a little aquarium heater in the sump which I set at 22’c. I think my little seedlings will be able to soak up the nutrients a bit better now.

I've grown autos and photos (my last two grows). They're both cannabis hybrids. The only differences I've found stems from autos going into flower automatically and they seem to grow a lot faster. I haven't measured growth rates so that's just an impression. Other than that, I've grown them using the same techniques - top, LST, give them as few nutrients as are needed to keep them in the "sufficiency zone", remove as few leaves as are needed to maintain the health of the plant, and give them lots of light.

I've grown autos and photos (my last two grows). They're both cannabis hybrids. The only differences I've found stems from autos going into flower automatically and they seem to grow a lot faster. I haven't measured growth rates so that's just an impression. Other than that, I've grown them using the same techniques - top, LST, give them as few nutrients as are needed to keep them in the "sufficiency zone", remove as few leaves as are needed to maintain the health of the plant, and give them lots of light.
Cheers mate, good to know.

Well it’s been 1 week in the system, I was hoping for more growth but it is quite cold and the only heating I is in the sump which is at 22’c.
IMG_0358.jpeg
This is the GG auto above shot
IMG_0359.jpeg
This is the GG auto side shot.
IMG_0364.jpeg
this is Grand Master Kush above shot.
IMG_0367.jpeg
this is the Grand Master Kush side shot.

Well it’s been 1 week in the system, I was hoping for more growth but it is quite cold and the only heating I is in the sump which is at 22’c.
IMG_0358.jpeg
This is the GG auto above shot
IMG_0359.jpeg
This is the GG auto side shot.
IMG_0364.jpeg
this is Grand Master Kush above shot.
IMG_0367.jpeg
this is the Grand Master Kush side shot.
Plants are looking good Metal, nice and healthy 👌

Well it’s been 1 week in the system, I was hoping for more growth

hydro takes a bit to catch. they take off when the roots hit the res.

but it is quite cold and the only heating I is in the sump which is at 22’c.

air temp or water temp ? it's ok to run water temp a bit lower than air temp as it reduces bacteria and other pathogens. lots of guys run water chillers.

This is the GG auto above shot This is the GG auto side shot.this is Grand Master Kush above shot.this is the Grand Master Kush side shot.

nice start and good looking seedling.

hydro takes a bit to catch. they take off when the roots hit the res.

air temp or water temp ? it's ok to run water temp a bit lower than air temp as it reduces bacteria and other pathogens. lots of guys run water chillers.

nice start and good looking seedling.
G’day
Both air and water were at 16’c so I put an aquarium heater in the sump at 22’c which has brought the air temperature up to 19’c.
Cheers

G’day
Both air and water were at 16’c so I put an aquarium heater in the sump at 22’c which has brought the air temperature up to 19’c.
Cheers

yeah 16c is a bit low. they literally stall at 14c and go into a stasis.

Great start to your journal and soo happy that you are able to get the right medicine and also grow your own meds. Such a great time we are living in that we are able to grow our own meds!

I ran with autos for my first run in about 25 years as well and then moved on -to phots, however I just started an outdoor auto gro, trying to get the last of summer haha. Those strains you chose should be great and help you with what you need them too. Good choices!

You have some great growers already following along here! I am going to tag along for the ride as well if you dont mind.

I can figure out how to heat the air cheaply and I have plenty of aquarium supplies lying around so I set the water temperature at 22’c and it’s heated the whole tent up.

Great start to your journal and soo happy that you are able to get the right medicine and also grow your own meds. Such a great time we are living in that we are able to grow our own meds!

I ran with autos for my first run in about 25 years as well and then moved on -to phots, however I just started an outdoor auto gro, trying to get the last of summer haha. Those strains you chose should be great and help you with what you need them too. Good choices!

You have some great growers already following along here! I am going to tag along for the ride as well if you dont mind.
Thanks mate
Well I’m in Australia and we aren’t allowed to grow BUT what do you do.
Yes, I did have a good search for specific plants for my injury..
The more followers to help along the way the better..
Cheers

Thanks mate
Well I’m in Australia and we aren’t allowed to grow BUT what do you do.
Yes, I did have a good search for specific plants for my injury..
The more followers to help along the way the better..
Cheers
Screw the Aussie government, they should be worrying about methlabs and poppyfields and leaving us Aussie growers the F#@* alone! :ganjamon::Namaste:

Screw the Aussie government, the should be worrying about methlabs and poppyfields and leaving us Aussie growers the F#@* alone! :ganjamon::Namaste:
Same in the states as far as the meth labs go

Screw the Aussie government, they should be worrying about methlabs and poppyfields and leaving us Aussie growers the F#@* alone! :ganjamon::Namaste:
Well said, it’s only dangerous to people that have never tried it, anyone that has tried it knows it’s harmless.

Back
Top Bottom