Nice harvest PS! :welldone:

And the pic of those trichome-laden foxtails should dissuade anyone from putting down foxtailed buds. Stunning!

Thanks Shed! Now I just hope curing goes ok. Checked it out today and humidity was only 41% so I put the box in my original grow closet, and put a humidifier and a fan inside to move some air and add some humidity. Hopefully that helps!

My northern lights started her flower period a few days ago on day 48 from germination!

20190420_001132.jpg
20190420_001105.jpg

She's going to produce way more than my first plant! (Gorilla Glue Auto) She has 7 major bud sites with probably 10-12 smaller ones. For comparison the gorilla glue had 1 MAIN cola with 5 decent ones and around 4 small sites. Already getting a little better at growing, thanks to everyone here! Hoping for at least double the harvest this time around! Fingers crossed!

:Namaste:

Well, I fudged the bucket on drying. Because I'm an idiot, I put the humidifier in my drying area almost empty. So when I was at work it wasn't working during one of the first couple of days. Dropped down to 41% for about 20 hrs. Stopped the curing process and left me with that crappy hay smell. Buds have been jarred for a week. Smells great when you grind some up, but to just smell a nug.....nothing there. Bummer!!!

Rehydrate a few and see if it helps?
Yeah tried getting it ice and humid for a while to re-moisten, but as I've read before, it didn't help much. Once it gets too dry you cant really go back I guess. Lesson learned! Still a very nice buzz, and still smells and tastes pretty good once its ground up. :)

I'd try a plastic container that will fit the buds you want to try and a cup of boiling water if you're interested. I rehydrated an entire AK-47 harvest that way last fall. The Santa Ana's blew through one day and took the RH from 68% to 26%!

About 30-45 minutes in there with the lid closed and then back in a jar with a hygrometer overnight and see where they land.

Too many choices! Dunno nothing 'bout the Bub Black but everyone here raves about the DDAs.

I noticed the community grow thread. It's what sparked my interest and convinced me to pick some up! Not sure on the bub black either, but free is good with me!

Back
Top Bottom