Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

whats your future plan with the regular seeds?
I’ve got a lot of Regs. I’d love to pop packs and find some keeper males and make some new stuff.

Great looking harvest (nice purple) and tight quarters in that fridge! Might be time for an upgrade :). And the guerilla plants look damn fine for guerilla plants, so I hope the weather holds until harvest time. My DTF is coming down tomorrow.
Yours is a bute for sure!! You grow pretty plants brother! And @Van Stank , you make seeds that grow pretty plants brother! Lol. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

Yours is a bute for sure!! You grow pretty plants brother! And @Van Stank , you make seeds that grow pretty plants brother! Lol. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!
Hey I appreciate you guys showcasing them! And glad they are performing well for you guys.

Hey I appreciate you guys showcasing them! And glad they are performing well for you guys.
I still want to try some indoors with the quadline at some point also.

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:

Yip EEE My seeds came in 20 Blue Dream and 10 Gold Leaf from 420 Now I have to wait until next spring to pop them, Dam I am excited for next spring. I hope to have a nice crop I may only plant half and keep the others. I may get the a mix pack that has Gold Leaf , Super Silver Haze and Purple Haze and plant a couple of the Haze strains for variety I also Love a good Sativa :rollit:
I’ve grown the Blue Dream from 420. Turned out really nice. Very dense bugs on that one. Leans to the indica side as far as how they look and grow. But a nice uplifting buzz.

Went ahead and trimmed the large fans off 2 of the Pugsbreath to give me a head start for Thursday.
6BD73556-4173-4162-92BF-A9EB10C67273.jpeg
651FB230-151D-4414-899F-B4D274DB5DD8.jpeg
1F53EB2C-203F-4E08-84CC-9C8D1D9DF32F.jpeg

Wow!

I'm looking forward to voting for some of your entries ... those are some professional looking photos!

Back
Top Bottom