Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Great looking harvest - all of them! :bravo: That's Pugsbreath, though... amazing! Looking forward to a smoke report.

Damn
97AA5F91-8DB4-4B1E-9A1A-B69249EEEC2C.jpeg

Thanks Bluter! And thanks for all the compliments friends! I gave them all a very thorough look over and this was the only spot. So could have been much worse. I usually don’t let my buds hang as long as I did these before bagging them up. Usually 4-12 hrs. These have been hanging since yesterday morning in the tent. No airflow. So definitely my fault. That was just a couple bugs from Pugsbreath #2. She’s the frostiest of the bunch so probably the most moist.

Anyway....got them bagged up and will probably yield 3 3/4 oz of the Pugsbreath. Fingers crossed for an even 4. I try to estimate low so that maybe my dry weight will be bigger than the number in my head. Lol. If I fill each paper bag with an oz wet, it will usually weigh right around 1/4 once dried to 62%. So to trick myself I will put at least 30g in each bag. Lol. Some right at 30. Some as much as 35. So.....fingers crossed for a qp of Pugsbreath!!

Got some Starfighter F3 beans in the mail today! Yayyyyy!!!!!!
Came with a few Banana Lemon Cream.

Got some Pre 98 Bubba Kush S1 coming as well. Those are from CSI Humboldt. Should come with some great freebies as well hopefully!

Congrats on the great harvests so far Magoo! Beautiful buds - sorry about that one bud, but I’m so glad it was only the one! More to come, what are you gonna do with the rest??
I’m not sure where it will go. Lol. They are both ready to harvest probably tomorrow or Sunday or tomorrow and Sunday. Lol. I’m gonna have to make it work. I’ll get them all in there but will probably open them and bounce them more often since they won’t have the breathing room they would normally have.

I'll be grabbing the Katsu Bubba Kush x Pre 98 Bubba Kush tomorrow (release day) from Katsubluebird. He has some killer bubba crosses as well for freebies like Band aid Haze x Bubba Kush.
I would really like some of those too. Been following @katsubluebird ‘s work on IG for a while now. Tried to get his S1’s last time he released some but I was too late. He’s the man for Bubba for sure!

Just a little side note....my dad goes by Bubba. He’s been called that ever since he was a kid. Not your typical Bubba though. Lol. Really y’all tall and lanky. He loves growing and smoking the herb. So I just gotta get some good bubba genetics to work with...if for no other reason than to make some seeds for him personally. Lol

Another side note....You might be a redneck if autocorrect changes tall to y’all!!!
B8D7D76C-BA49-4DD0-9D46-DE4F4582DA61.png

Also if your dads name is Bubba!

What smells are you getting from the Stankberry? Mine is a strong pink Bazooka Joe Bubblegum.
I smell some kind of fruit. I can’t place it. But there is a fruity sweet smell as I approach the plants. I’m not great at picking out specific smells yet. I think I’m getting better but I can’t spend a lot of time with these girls each time. Gotta water and run. Lol. Sometimes I hear you guys mention a certain strain smelling a certain way and then I can pick out that smell. I was hoping for a blueberry smell but haven’t found that yet. There’s similarities to the G13 Haze I grew. I’ll smell for bubble gum next visit!

Back
Top Bottom