Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Good luck with your family stuff Magoo :love:
As for the growing, I’d just say - if your state opens applications for a growers license, make sure yours is right in front. My state legalized and got flooded with apps. They closed it down and haven’t reopened it for years and really have no intention of opening it again any time soon. I know it’s all different from state to state, but worth checking out. It would be so cool to grow or something related for a living! I think of trying to get I to the edibles scene sometimes.

Good luck with your family stuff Magoo :love:
As for the growing, I’d just say - if your state opens applications for a growers license, make sure yours is right in front. My state legalized and got flooded with apps. They closed it down and haven’t reopened it for years and really have no intention of opening it again any time soon. I know it’s all different from state to state, but worth checking out. It would be so cool to grow or something related for a living! I think of trying to get I to the edibles scene sometimes.
It feels like there are opportunities coming straight at us. But I don’t really know if there are or not. Lol. May be too many corporate barriers designed to keep people from stepping up. Only one way to find out though. Never hurts to dig and advocate!

It feels like there are opportunities coming straight at us. But I don’t really know if there are or not. Lol. May be too many corporate barriers designed to keep people from stepping up. Only one way to find out though. Never hurts to dig and advocate!
You are absolutely right! Just be ready to spring into action if you get the chance! Then hire me :laughtwo:

Will you please post a few closeups of your trichomes ... I'm still working through that.

Thanks.
I’ll try to get some pics when the lights come on tonight. I’ll take some from up top and some from about halfway down!

Sorry to here about your growing bump Magoo. Family always comes first and once things seddle down you'll be back with a vengeance. You've become one hell of a grower and with your knowledge you'll hit the ground running once things are in place. If you start the pepper grow let's us know and we'll jump on over. Stay medicated but clear headed and if you need anything reach out to your 420 family.

Here are a few trich pics through the loupe. First we have the GG4. Upper then lower.
584FBC2B-7186-46E9-83BD-C00A7E89161A.jpeg
135F8A76-F0BB-4A5F-93D8-5F4D8528A080.jpeg

Then we have BCO1
C587A75A-48F2-4923-9096-DA0E25D6CEF3.jpeg
712C1A07-9347-4A8E-9A6C-6AB49DC1D7A5.jpeg

Then BCO2
18269816-3EF1-4D19-8DA3-4ED7B0C4E8A5.jpeg
109F2692-2F10-4570-AE24-758C04DC532F.jpeg

Then BCO3
9AAFC7BD-05EC-4A44-AD63-3B36B08E95B6.jpeg
61AE1C0C-7F38-4C06-A6C1-41B2FF959162.jpeg

What do you guys think?

Looking really good Magoo. I'd say you're in the harvest window and it's all personal preference. I don't like to let them go too long so I look for milky with few clear or amber. If you are cobbing any of them then they are ready.
Tough call on shutting down but you gotta do what's best for the family. You'll be back motivated and ready to kick ass. Your plants look too good not to come back.

I'll take a stab at this:
GG4 - another fews days, maybe a week.
BCO1 - just about ready.
BCO2 - maybe a couple more days.
BCO3 - another week.
PugsB - maybe a couple more days.

Back
Top Bottom