Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Couple of new additions!!
0415D56B-60A1-436E-8965-40B6B22BE6CF.jpeg
856E1BAF-8372-44C2-BAF7-5F87C8E39C10.jpeg

Love the Romulan Logo ... :)

Norstar genetics has a grape and whisky strain called Vintners Moonshine.

Great looking harvest!!! :green_heart:

That's a nice looking strain ...

0_vintners_moonshine.jpg

Vintners Moonshine

Description

This cross of purples combines to make a sweet tart grape with hints of whiskey making for an unusual but enjoyable treat. The Zinn mother is an excellent outdoor girl and won 2nd for indica at the 2012 Sonoma Harvest Cup, beating many indoor entries. The added complexity in flavor, improved structure,and veg. speed, make this a winner. Time to start filling up those mason jars.

Yes sir ... everything we ever need to know in life ... we learn in Kindergarten! :)

Too bad the lessons didn't take for our politicians. ;)

Often their behaviour in the House would not be tolerated on a kindergarten playground.

Too bad the lessons didn't take for our politicians. ;)

Often their behaviour in the House would not be tolerated on a kindergarten playground.
And yet we continue to re-elect them despite those behaviors....wonder what that says about us.

Can’t seem to get the humidity in my mini fridge to drop below 72%

Not sure what to do. Been a couple weeks since chop and buds still read over 90% when jarred.

Been a couple weeks since chop and buds still read over 90% when jarred.
:lot-o-toke: That would drive me insane. I agree with the wise members above - i'd remove them out the fridge a couple hours each day and see how they do over the next week. Either way the slow process would have preserved more terps than if you'd just hung em and jarred them.

There are definitely some that are dryer than others. I think the volume within the fridge is what was keeping it high. I removed all but the last 2 plants I harvested and RH in fridge is down to 52 in just a few minutes. Hopefully the others are dry enough to tolerate sitting out for the night. May put them back in in the morning because I have some company coming over.

Back
Top Bottom