Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Awesome nugs there brother!! You trim em up nice and tight! Beautiful work!
By the mighty beard of Zeus! Look at that! :bravo:
Thanks a lot guys! Yeah I’m proud of the Pugsbreath for sure! Number 1 was my favorite throughout the grow but number 2 really packed on the frost at the very end! And so stanky!

Better be a buy-one-get-one-free deal or they would be twice as much per wall-watt as the rest of Mars' stuff, which is usually about a dollar a watt.

Yes, but the components they used are level above that in their other lights.

CREE / Osram are considered top tier with one of the highest efficiencies, while Epistar LEDs are considered to be not quite as efficient. I think Samsung has surpassed Osram/CREE in efficiency, but would need to check the spec sheets to be sure.

Oh thanks! I still think that the CREEs can't be worth $2/watt when the Epistar LEDs are more like $1/watt. So BOGO free seems reasonable.

For the record, I have one light of Samsung strips and a MarsHydro SP250, in separate grow areas.

I used Citizen COBs for my DIY light. I did a cost comparison, and at my power rates the CREE COBs and those made by Citizen came out the same. I'd have paid more for the CREEs up front, but saved on the power.

Weed Crush Wednesday
These are just a few pics of some of the strains in my seed collection. First up is ice Cream Cake x Kush Mints 11 from seed junky. Terps on this one are supposed to be insane!
8205C724-C530-4E90-995A-02CF1F90F5A5.jpeg
Next we have Sundae Strudel by Cannarado YUMMY!
69A9C8EB-05E3-4947-9454-8AE138DC40EB.jpeg
And last we have Romulan. A legend in the making!
E8448924-4D30-419B-8A97-1C4E7BA21A06.jpeg

If anyone else would like to share something they’ve had their eye on I’d love to take a peek!!

Weed Crush Wednesday
These are just a few pics of some of the strains in my seed collection. First up is ice Cream Cake x Kush Mints 11 from seed junky. Terps on this one are supposed to be insane!
8205C724-C530-4E90-995A-02CF1F90F5A5.jpeg
Next we have Sundae Strudel by Cannarado YUMMY!
69A9C8EB-05E3-4947-9454-8AE138DC40EB.jpeg
And last we have Romulan. A legend in the making!
E8448924-4D30-419B-8A97-1C4E7BA21A06.jpeg

If anyone else would like to share something they’ve had their eye on I’d love to take a peek!!

I'm an instant "Sundae Strudel by Cannarado" fan!

I would love to grow this one day ... I just found it when we were joking with @InTheShed on @MrSauga 's thread ...

0_nirvana-ice-seeds_500.jpg

Nirvana Ice!!!

COB is indeed might be the best light we make for Mars Hydro brand, using all top components. :D That is why its original price is not low for such led grow light just around 100w. But with the promotion on, it is really worth to invest, sell one, lose one money, so we cannot do this for a long time, seize the chance, :D

We tent to offer more of the cost efficient lights for growers for most of our lights, though we use Epistar mostly, we use their best ones as well, it might be a less efficient one than some big brand, but we use more quantity so that the overall performance won't be less as well. ;)

Back
Top Bottom