Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

These are some brands I bought from Penny. He is the best and gave me a hell of a deal. My 1st time running these so we will see.

Thats great that he gave you a good deal! That Jet-A is a $200+ pack. That is what kept me away. That and the over abundance of seeds already on hand. The pic they used to sell it has a bud that is almost black! You should find some real winners in there!

Falling asleep or staying asleep?

Hey Preston! Looks like you are having a phenomenal vacation with the family. Very nice.

Mrs. Bard can fall asleep anywhere, anytime (maybe it is my company). But she has a lot of trouble staying asleep. Her sleep cycles are quite right (she's done the sleep tests a couple of times) - she rarely gets to the deep sleep level that is where the real rest and restoration happens. She wakes up, and then gets pissed that she is awake, and can't go back to sleep. The gummies over the past six months or so seem to have really helped.

Although, I still put her to sleep. :)

Enjoy your time with the kids!

Mrs. Bard can fall asleep anywhere, anytime (maybe it is my company). But she has a lot of trouble staying asleep. H
This was my issue too.....

The key is to get something to slow down the release. I'm having decent success with capsules, taken right before i knock out.

I'm still working on a new way to slow it down more. Hard candies maybe.... not sure, but I've definitely noticed improvement using capsules, swallowed whole, over other edibles.

They have a bit more hang-time, IMHO

:woohoo:

I feel like we’re officially off now! I mean, quite a few of us already had plants going but now that @The Bard and @Derbybud have got things in the works it feels official.

@EastCoastGhost uffff she’s so close!! Don’t you hate that? And also love it? :laugh:

Hello folks. Happy Friday.
This is day 2 of the start of Chemdog journey.

For veg, I am using Philizon Newest 600w LED full spectrum double switch veg and flowering. universal Blue Red IR UV and White light.

The seeds are tuck lightly under FFOF and Perlight. :passitleft:
@Bard, do you use MC? I can't remember. I hunted on the web to fine out a feeding scheme. I found one that is in ML. It starts with 0.53 ml to gal. for the 1st week. I was wondering if you had an easier way of measuring the MC to a gal of water? And, how often do I add CaMg+ 1-0-0. And is there something else you add? I am looking forward to this grow. I haven't seen frost yet, well just a tiny bit. I wont it to snow. Wishing you and yours have a happy weekend. :ganjamon:

For veg, I am using Philizon Newest 600w LED full spectrum double switch veg and flowering. universal Blue Red IR UV and White light.

@Bard, do you use MC? I can't remember. I hunted on the web to fine out a feeding scheme. I found one that is in ML. It starts with 0.53 ml to gal. for the 1st week. I was wondering if you had an easier way of measuring the MC to a gal of water? And, how often do I add CaMg+ 1-0-0. And is there something else you add? I am looking forward to this grow. I haven't seen frost yet, well just a tiny bit. I wont it to snow. Wishing you and yours have a happy weekend. :ganjamon:

Nice! Glad the rodents didn't get to these ones.

No, I grow in coco with GH Flora Trio and other stuff. But there are lots of folks that use MC, so I will let them chime in. Coco is quite a bit different, so I don't want to misinform you on nutes - I use a lot of Cal/Mag because of the coco and the LEDs.

BTW, totally up to you, but I think most people call "Day 1" the day the seed first germinates. A month from now it won't make any difference though. :)

Wishing all of us much frosty goodness ahead!

Have a great weekend, Ms. Bean.

Hey bean I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest and I don't feed them nothing but water and cal mag for the first month or so. They have plenty of nutrients in the soil.

The key is to get something to slow down the release. I'm having decent success with capsules, taken right before i knock out.

I'm still working on a new way to slow it down more. Hard candies maybe.... not sure, but I've definitely noticed improvement using capsules, swallowed whole, over other edibles.

Thanks Preston. That is really interesting.

@beez0404 was nice enough to message me, and suggested that I reach out to @SweetSue which I will do. Flagging her here, but will take this conversation over to whatever thread she suggests is most appropriate, in case anyone wants to join us in her world. I'm sure her advice will be really helpful and informative.

Good weekend all!

Perhaps a capsule within a capsule, both containing some of the meds. A size two will fit in a size zero, although size three would probably be better.

Hey bean I use Fox Farms Ocean Forest and I don't feed them nothing but water and cal mag for the first month or so. They have plenty of nutrients in the soil.
Thank you jgrowlove, that sound right. I'm using Mega Crop for feeding this time around. 1st time. I've grown with FFOF for a few years. I like the outcome when using FF soil. I just need help getting use to MC.:hookah:
Whoops. Posted twice. Must of got lost.:eek:

Nice! Glad the rodents didn't get to these ones.

No, I grow in coco with GH Flora Trio and other stuff. But there are lots of folks that use MC, so I will let them chime in. Coco is quite a bit different, so I don't want to misinform you on nutes - I use a lot of Cal/Mag because of the coco and the LEDs.

BTW, totally up to you, but I think most people call "Day 1" the day the seed first germinates. A month from now it won't make any difference though. :)

Wishing all of us much frosty goodness ahead!

Have a great weekend, Ms. Bean.

Thanks Bard, I sure will, back at ya. When, I start my journal, I'm going to go by MsBean7175. That was my grandmothers middle name. And, we called my daughter, bean. And, then there is Mr. Bean, funny man. Didn't think of him when I pick Bean for a name or did I think to put MsBean. Can't change it now.:)

I have officially joined the Chem Club as of this morning. Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry I was a little concerned whether or now the cutting would root in my homemade organic soil. I thought perhaps it might be too "hot" for the tender new roots. So glad I got roots and also answered that question at the same time.

That sounds awesome! Cherry Alien Dawg ...

0_cherry_alien_dawg_lineage.png

Nice lineage! That's quite a custom cross!

Back
Top Bottom