Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

@SmokeSara and Mars Hydro are running another contest, with a TSW-2000 and 39''X39''X72'' (100x100x180cm) Grow Tent as the grand prize.

There is one restriction - You must have two years of growing experience.
In addition, you must promise to create a grow journal with this light and tent from start to finish!

Here's the contest link.

P.S. I'm bowing out of this one. I hope someone here wins the grand prize!

I'm bowing out of this one. I too hope someone here wins the grand prize.

@SmokeSara and Mars Hydro are running another contest, with a TSW-2000 and 39''X39''X72'' (100x100x180cm) Grow Tent as the grand prize.

There is one restriction - You must have two years of growing experience.
In addition, you must promise to create a grow journal with this light and tent from start to finish!

Here's the contest link.

P.S. I'm bowing out of this one. I hope someone here wins the grand prize!

Thanks for the heads up, Salty. Great prizes, but alas I am too "young" to enter. Good luck to those who can participate!

@The Bard You're a model 420 member. Very active on the site with multiple journals under your belt. Select your 3 best photos and get in there and enter that contest young man!!

@The Bard You're a model 420 member. Very active on the site with multiple journals under your belt. Select your 3 best photos and get in there and enter that contest young man!!

Thanks for the nice feedback! Alas, don't make the two-year cut, so will pass on this one. Hopefully I'll qualify for a future one!

@ Bard and everyone. I have start my Chem journey.
CYO seedbank
Chemdog #4 Blimburn seeds (F) mostly Indica Strain. Started 2.
Pineapple Chunk Barneys Farm (F) just one.
And, I have a ? Strain that, I'll guess, I'll name it something later on.
This is from last night.

I've always done the wet paper towel way of germinating. Well this was last night. I tucked it away in the drawers.

Attachments

• P7150084.JPG
    P7150084.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 33
@ Bard and everyone. I have start my Chem journey.
CYO seedbank
Chemdog #4 Blimburn seeds (F) mostly Indica Strain. Started 2.
Pineapple Chunk Barneys Farm (F) just one.
And, I have a ? Strain that, I'll guess, I'll name it something later on.
This is from last night.

I've always done the wet paper towel way of germinating. Well this was last night. I tucked it away in the drawers.

And... they're off and running! Nice.

How about an Original Skunk #1? It's got THC in it so wouldn't that count as being in the Chem family? I mean just as a back-up in case my Chem 91 cutting doesn't root? She's freshly sprouted this morning and chomping at the bit.

This morning when I check on the beans. I saw that the freaking mice got them. Heart broken.:(

This morning I started my last Chemdog along with to different Strains. I got a war on my hands.

I have close them in a rubber maid container in my top draw. Hoping the little creature don't bite they way threw. That was the last Chemdog seed I had. The other two strains are reg. seeds.

Attachments

• P7150093.JPG
    P7150093.JPG
    246.5 KB · Views: 36
How about an Original Skunk #1? It's got THC in it so wouldn't that count as being in the Chem family? I mean just as a back-up in case my Chem 91 cutting doesn't root? She's freshly sprouted this morning and chomping at the bit.

Love this picture! Ummm… not so much the back up plan. LOL. :)

Will keep rooting for the Chem 91 to grow roots.

This morning when I check on the beans. I saw that the freaking mice got them. Heart broken.:(

This morning I started my last Chemdog along with to different Strains. I got a war on my hands.

I have close them in a rubber maid container in my top draw. Hoping the little creature don't bite they way threw. That was the last Chemdog seed I had. The other two strains are reg. seeds.

That really sucks! Damn rodents. Fingers-crossed that they are safe and sound now.

That’s insane @Bean 7175 !! I’m so sorry!! I hope those other two chem seeds pull through for you.

I have officially joined the Chem Club as of this morning. Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry I was a little concerned whether or now the cutting would root in my homemade organic soil. I thought perhaps it might be too "hot" for the tender new roots. So glad I got roots and also answered that question at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom