Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I finally got the seeds August 06, 2019 ... and germinated two of them them immediately.

Chewbacca, of course, is a Wookiee, not quite a dog.
But as it turns out, he was directly inspired by
George Lucas's beloved Alaskan malamute, Indiana.
(And yeah, that's right- George named Indiana Jones after his dog.

IMG_20190809_152715.jpg

IMG_20190809_152746.jpg

0_teenage-girl-sitting-on-beach-with-alaskan-malamute-dog-MC7YBJ (2).jpg

An Alaskan Malamute on vacation in The Bahamas!

Alright, the first seedling to pop up gets called "Chewbacca" ... I was joking about the second seedling "SenseEmilya" in @Emilya 's honor.

Actually one of my daughter's name is Emily ... and Emily means butterfly ... so it is special for me :)

I'll think about more names ... something dog and Star Wars ... something dog and Spacey ... something dog and Star Trek ...

Any ideas folks?

:surf:

I finally got the seeds August 06, 2019 ... and germinated two of them them immediately.

Chewbacca, of course, is a Wookiee, not quite a dog.
But as it turns out, he was directly inspired by
George Lucas's beloved Alaskan malamute, Indiana.
(And yeah, that's right- George named Indiana Jones after his dog.

IMG_20190809_152715.jpg

IMG_20190809_152746.jpg

0_teenage-girl-sitting-on-beach-with-alaskan-malamute-dog-MC7YBJ (2).jpg

An Alaskan Malamute on vacation in The Bahamas!

Alright, the first seedling to pop up gets called "Chewbacca" ... I was joking about the second seedling "SenseEmilya" in @Emilya 's honor.

Actually one of my daughter's name is Emily ... and Emily means butterfly ... so it is special for me :)

I'll think about more names ... something dog and Star Wars ... something dog and Spacey ... something dog and Star Trek ...

Any ideas folks?

:surf:

Leia seems like the obvious choice! (though definitely not a dog... a hottie!) :)

Chewie was a male though, wasn't he?

Porthos was the name of Cpn Archer's dog in ST: Enterprise

Spot was Data's cat, so not a dog, but...

And, I'm out of ideas.

I need to make time to sit down and watch that movie some day. I've been saying that since 1978. Does that make me a procrastinator?

I need to make time to sit down and watch that movie some day. I've been saying that since 1978. Does that make me a procrastinator?

Not at all! You've been really busy - completely understandable. LOL

My opinion... Episodes IV, V, VI (the originals) were amazing at the time they came out, and still hold up really well, perhaps because of nostalgia for me. Amazing that it has been forty years. Now I feel old.

I, II, III were just ok.

Can't really say much about VII, VIII, IX.

I actually saw the very first Star Wars movie in 1977 at the movie theater when it first came out!

It was incredible at the time and set the framework for future special effects!

0_starwars.jpg

Me too! Saw it in downtown Toronto at what was considered a huge theatre at the time. It wasn't on opening day, but was during opening week. Was amazing at the time. The effects are nothing like todays CGI, but the story is still compelling. Now I think I need to pull out the DVDs and go back down memory lane.

Yep that’s the frost rails lol✌

:thanks:

Thanks Bard, I really love this chem strain. I’ve grown quite a few strains over the past 3 years and smoked even more but these chems I’ve grown is the best weed I’ve smoked hands down.✌

Excellent! Really excited to see all the different phenos and grow styles that folks use in this grow. You've set the bar high for all of us!

Back
Top Bottom