Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Annoyingly after having an email yesterday stating my order for the deep blue c seeds was complete I have woken up to another email saying it's now out of stock. Have to decide on a different strain now but struggling as I don't want something I'll have to pull the plug on because of odour. Damn it.

That's a bummer. Hope that you are able to find an understudy that you are happy with!

That's a bummer. Hope that you are able to find an understudy that you are happy with!
Actually I've sadly made the decision to not participate in this one right now. Although I'll follow along to see how you all get on. Dope Seeds are now sending me 2 x Auto Northern Lights, 2 x Auto Kalashnikov and some freebies for my troubles. So now I think I'll do a Dope Seeds auto grow journal.

Actually I've sadly made the decision to not participate in this one right now. Although I'll follow along to see how you all get on. Dope Seeds are now sending me 2 x Auto Northern Lights, 2 x Auto Kalashnikov and some freebies for my troubles. So now I think I'll do a Dope Seeds auto grow journal.

Sorry that you won't be participating, but happy to have you stop by whenever you like. Sounds like you got some good "consolation prize" genetics from Dope Seeds!

Sorry that you won't be participating, but happy to have you stop by whenever you like. Sounds like you got some good "consolation prize" genetics from Dope Seeds!
Thanks buddy. I'm sure I'll learn plenty following along that could help me in the future. Yeah looking forward to getting them started. Now I've just got to decide how many I'll do, what size pots and what training techniques. Follow the 7 P's.

@MrSauga shared this on another thread, and I thought I would repost it here...Thanks, Sauga!

@George from The Vault is having another promo for the gang here at 420. Don't forget to stop by and comment for your chance to win, and don't forget to support them back when you do your next seed purchase.

Thanks buddy. I'm sure I'll learn plenty following along that could help me in the future. Yeah looking forward to getting them started. Now I've just got to decide how many I'll do, what size pots and what training techniques. Follow the 7 P's.
The 7 P’s ?

Anytime Bard... it looks like you copied and pasted that info. Maybe you know already but you can quote from other threads as well and insert them anywhere. Personally I find it easier and that's why I mention it.
:Rasta:

Thanks Sauga! I know how to quote within a thread, but I don't know how to quote over to a different thread. I also don't know how to insert multiple quotes into a single response. And... well, there are lots of other things that I don't know how to do, but I think that is enough disclosure for now. Any tips?

Yup, hi-lite the text you want to quote, and add to + quote. That's PC instructions but for the most part that is the general idea.
Then you type your message and insert the quotes as normal. If you have several hi-lited quotes you'll have the option to add or delete whichever ones you want.
Try it out here with my message. Hi-lite two or three different parts of this message, one at a time, and see what you get.

Yup, hi-lite the text you want to quote, and add to multi-quote. That's PC instructions but for the most part that is the general idea.
The you type your message and insert the qutes as normal. If you have several hi-lited quotes you'll have the option to add or delete whichever ones you want.
Try it out here with my message. Hi-lite two or three different parts of this message, one at a time, and see what you get.

Yup, hi-lite the text you want to quote

Learning...

parts of this message, one at a time

Learning...

It works! Fantastic. Thanks for taking the time to explain that. It will mean a bit less "you have to wait 26 seconds before replying". Yay!

Yup, hi-lite the text you want to quote,
Then you type your message and insert the quotes as normal.
Hi-lite two or three different parts of this message, one at a time, and see what you get.
you'll have the option to add or delete whichever ones you want
Testing 1, 2, 3
Thanks for that.

Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to actually have the quoted stuff show up on the page. I get a D for computer savvy o_O

Testing 1, 2, 3
Thanks for that.

Took me 5 minutes to figure out how to actually have the quoted stuff show up on the page. I get a D for computer savvy o_O

It worked, so you get an A for perseverance. LOL. Trying to look on the bright side.

I would score an A in persistence. Guy once gave me 11 regular seeds. He said this is a top shelf strain but all I've gotten are males. Tired of messing with them, you can have them. I popped them one at a time over a 38 week period with 7 consecutive males and number 8 turning out to be a girl. Grew the plant out and fittingly it was some of the most generic stuff I've ever grown. LOL

Your timing is perfect... most of the previous pages are just banter and stuff. We "officially" started the grow on August 1, but in keeping things low-key here we have folks who are way ahead of the game, and others like me who won't be dropping seeds for a few weeks.

There are some interesting earlier posts on genetics and history of the Chem strain, which you mind find worth the read.

Glad to have you along!

Back
Top Bottom