Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I pitched a cutting about a month ago that above the soil looked happy and healthy. I had harvested that cutting about 60 days prior to pitching her. After 60 days and still not seeing any roots I had to bust open the dirt clod to see exactly what was going on in there. NOTHING....not a single root to be found. I'm sure if I looked with magnification I would be able to see what was up-taking water and nutrients. But no roots visible to the naked eye. Fortunately I have two of these Chem 91 cuttings so hopefully at least one of them will root.

I would absolutely love some Alien Dog, Cherry pheno.
The name of the breeder is Obsoul33t Genetics Group.

Here is my report for today. Still no roots!!
Clear cup red cup ... then you know wazzup! :)

0_wazzup-27400121.jpg

I just got my first two clones to work ... the first times are always cool!

:surf:

According to the history, the Chemdawg strain was started in 1991 ... and ... in 1991 Terminator 2: Judgement Day was the highest grossing film.

0_Terminator2poster.jpg

So, I have decided to do a tribute to this awesome movie in my HSO Chemdawg grow.

The first seedling will be called "The Terminator" and the second seedling will be called "T-1000".

There's no way I can go the rest of my life calling cannabis plants only girls names :)

*****************************​

I have two seeds that I just started to germinate in FF Ocean Forest Soil.

I have been doing a lot of research this past week and I really want to do my HSO Chemdawg grow in coco-coir.

I know my FF Gringo Rasta Nutrients and Advanced Nutrients nutrients will work with coco.

I know I need to go out and get some coco-coir.

Can someone please point me to a few getting started in coco threads here on 420.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom