Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I just don't miss the mountain of sh** I would create when I drank.
I did have a glass with vodka that I soaked my snippers in yesterday and then poured it over the trim to make tincture. No waste. Lol

Yup! I do miss the taste, and the feeling in the moment. However, I don't miss the way it made me feel the next day. Until the next drink. I quit booze and cigarettes on Jan 8 of this year. So not a long time ago, but 99% of the time, I feel much better. Miss the Bombay more than I miss the smokes, but of course I am vaping nicotine like crazy. Slightly less toxic I hope.

Yup! I do miss the taste, and the feeling in the moment. However, I don't miss the way it made me feel the next day. Until the next drink. I quit booze and cigarettes on Jan 8 of this year. So not a long time ago, but 99% of the time, I feel much better. Miss the Bombay more than I miss the smokes, but of course I am vaping nicotine like crazy. Slightly less toxic I hope.
I've got an "outlaw mind-set", but I'm pretty good about hiding it so I can fit in here. (Rural America)

When i get to drinking whiskey.... shiiiiiit.

I'll wipe out an entire harvest, selling $30 gram bags & bumping Dopeman on the radio.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm better off leaving that bottle down...

Never having been much of a drinker I did a whole lot of "designated driver" duties with my buddies. Seeing the different personality changes always amazed me. The nicest, most polite guy in the world turned into a foul mouthed mean SOB. The "always businesslike" serious buddy would be on the table dancing with his shirt off laughing like crazy.

That said, I would NOT have wanted any of them behind the wheel of a 3,500lb. automobile in their conditions. But sit and smoke a few bowls with these same guys and I'd let any one of them behind the wheel of a car and let them drive me anywhere. Well, except for Gary, but Gary can't drive worth a crap dead sober after an 8 hour nap. :rofl:

@The Bard thosr are some serious roots you’ve got coming out!

I’m new to cloning, but the way I do it is more akin to the Beez method with a few changes. Pop the cutting into soil and leave it without a humidity dome. If it looks like it’s wilting I water it with plain tap water but aside from that, I just leave it under defused lighting until it stops looking so droopy. Then I put it in the tent and let her grow. I’ve only had one cutting not take like this.
This is all I've done to clone since 2009. I started with Clonex rooting gel, and tried powders before realizing my soilless mixtures do the same thing, and plants natural selfing in the wild is a branch snapping off and getting rained down into the mud. All the crazy cuttings into water, soaking in clonex, etc is superfluous. I've tried domes and various lighting but cut with razor, immediately into a hole in your medium and some window sunlight or CFLs and you're good to go. I do tend to believe it will root better with some form of myco-booster in the medium, and of course it's fun to experiment.

Really itching to order some Chem '91. Nobody has started beans yet in here?

This is all I've done to clone since 2009. I started with Clonex rooting gel, and tried powders before realizing my soilless mixtures do the same thing, and plants natural selfing in the wild is a branch snapping off and getting rained down into the mud. All the crazy cuttings into water, soaking in clonex, etc is superfluous. I've tried domes and various lighting but cut with razor, immediately into a hole in your medium and some window sunlight or CFLs and you're good to go. I do tend to believe it will root better with some form of myco-booster in the medium, and of course it's fun to experiment.

Really itching to order some Chem '91. Nobody has started beans yet in here?

Glad you have a system that works for you. I guess there are many different ways to do things that may not be superfluous or crazy to someone else. :)

Several folks have dropped seeds in the past week or so. Others had grows already started, and still others are going the cloning route. I also know of a couple of folks who just ordered seeds, so they will likely be joining in shortly.

Personally, I have some Chem 91 S1s and Dinachems tucked away, and will be starting them in about 2-3 weeks.

Glad you have a system that works for you. I guess there are many different ways to do things that may not be superfluous or crazy to someone else. :)

Several folks have dropped seeds in the past week or so. Others had grows already started, and still others are going the cloning route. I also know of a couple of folks who just ordered seeds, so they will likely be joining in shortly.

Personally, I have some Chem 91 S1s and Dinachems tucked away, and will be starting them in about 2-3 weeks.

Can’t wait to see what you can do Bard! Show us all up!!

Can’t wait to see what you can do Bard! Show us all up!!

Ha! Not likely - not given the skills and experience on this thread. I think it is great that there are so many different levels of growers along for this adventure. From the hardcore experts to novices like me.

I'll be happy if my poor girls make it to the finish line. LOL.

We all are, or should be anyway.

I think you are right... so much curiosity and open-mindedness here, paired with folks who are very generous with their time and advice. A pretty cool combination.

I think you are right... so much curiosity and open-mindedness here, paired with folks who are very generous with their time and advice. A pretty cool combination.

We're all learning. Right now I've gpt my ears pinned back in Emilya's thread. She's doing some good work starting seed, and bringing them to the veg stage. I haven't been very happy with my seed starting skills. Too many have died off on me.

I've tried multiple methods of rooting cuttings touted on these forums. I didn't have much luck with them. I went back to what I did with fuchsias, and bam! I have an 80% success rate. That's good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom