Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Chemdogging is a solid strain, it's a Chem D x auto sativa bred to the Chem D side.

Thanks Penny. I knew you would have good advice and genetics information, Mr. Cannabis Encyclopedia that you are! :)

Nice. One to remember. I've ordered the Deep Blue C to try on this run. Will either run it on her own or next to a Pink Grapefruit Auto I have. May just stick with the one plant though after the issues I had with the current photoperiod grow. See how I feel at the time.

Sounds good, Vet.

Chemdog will definitely over power a carbon filter, I’m gonna get a new filter so hopefully it will help cause my filter now has three grows on it and the chem is over powering it big time lol. The last time I grew chem my filter was new and I could still smell it, Chems definitely not a stealthy strain lol✌️

If I remember correctly, I believe that Dr. Seeds has a couple of different options available now (not sure how long it has been the case)…

1) If you send in a "glamour bud shot" of one of their strains that you have grown, they'll send you more of the same strain. I believe the rep said it was so that they could add more/better photos to their site.

2) If you do a journal with their seeds and then flag it to them when you finish it, they will send seeds as well.

It seems like they are trying to get out of the "free seeds up front" and shifting to "free seeds at the end" approach.

I've just been buying my seeds, from them and others, so I am no expert on how it works, just what I have read. Hopefully my outdoor grown journal will qualify. :)

I’m not sure if I will qualify for the free seeds since my seeds was free to begin with. I never bought them but I will still give them all the pics and info on the strain that I can. I really appreciate their sponsorship and I will definitely do business with them in the future. I believe their dosidos is gonna be killer and I can’t wait to try the finished product✌️

I’m not sure if I will qualify for the free seeds since my seeds was free to begin with. I never bought them but I will still give them all the pics and info on the strain that I can. I really appreciate their sponsorship and I will definitely do business with them in the future. I believe their dosidos is gonna be killer and I can’t wait to try the finished product✌

Hey Ghost, yes, sorry, I was replying to @Mj76's question about sponsored grows from Dr. Seeds. But I am sure that they will be overjoyed with your images and journaling efforts. You really are making their genetics shine. I agree about supporting sponsors of this website; I'm also especially pleased that they are Canada-based, as well as a sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom