Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Still looking for roots so I can officially call this a clone. This isn't the fastest cloning method in the world but it is very effective. Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry cutting.

Chemdog will definitely over power a carbon filter, I’m gonna get a new filter so hopefully it will help cause my filter now has three grows on it and the chem is over powering it big time lol. The last time I grew chem my filter was new and I could still smell it, Chems definitely not a stealthy strain lol✌
I may fit a new filter too then to be on the safe side. Cheers.

Yea trimming can suck pretty bad lol. Wife won’t help anymore, I got her to help one time and I guess she didn’t like it :rolleyes: This last harvest I jarred a lot of it up untrimmed besides the bigger leafs I trimmed most of them up when I chopped to help with air flow in the drying process. When I want a joint I just trim it right before I roll a joint lol, I got a little lazy on that last harvest lol✌️

... or two with a jar of alcohol beside you...
I keep a shot glass of iso right next to me when trimming.... along with a "scissor sharpener". I leave one pair of trimmers soaking while I use the other, then rotate as they get gummy.
After soaking, they wipe clean with a paper towel. Love it!
:high-five:

I'll hit them with the sharpener before each "trim party". I've learned to love trimming; my wife & I still trim together every time.

What I'm learning to hate... reeeeaaaal quick, is collecting rosin.
:meditate:

Trimming can be mundane..... collecting rosin can be miserable. LoL

:laugh:

Like the idea of the alcohol soaking solution, @Old Salt and @Preston9mm. Of course, if I still drank, a large glass of Bombay Sapphire Gin, lots of ice, would definitely help (for me, not the sheers). Ahh.. some days I miss that beverage...

Back
Top Bottom