Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Both good ideas! I have been saying welcome to new folks and answering questions where I can, but I need to work harder at that. Good suggestion. Time to pay it forward!

Both good ideas! I have been saying welcome to new folks and answering questions where I can, but I need to work harder at that. Good suggestion. Time to pay it forward!

It's very rewarding, and I learned a lot too. I found I had to do a fair amount of research to answer some of the questions. It's also a good idea to build a list of how some of the more experienced folks here grow so you can call in the big guns when you get in over your head. The key items you need to know, and my areas of experience are:

Indoors / outdoors: indoors
Type of grow: hydro/soil: hydro (drain to waste)
substrate used: coco/perlite
nutrients used: General Hydroponics' Flora Trio and Supplements

Most Important: Stick to what you know when giving advice, and call for help when needed. Don't guess!

I spent about a quarter of my time in the Navy as an instructor. I learned far more as an instructor than I ever did as a student.

folks who are very generous with their time and advice.
Just please be sure that the advice you're getting is good advice. I would say advice from the crew assembled here would be good.

Just please be sure that the advice you're getting is good advice. I would say advice from the crew assembled here would be good.

Agreed! That's exactly why I've tagged you and several other senior growers on a couple of new folks' questions regarding a bunch of different topics - crosses, seed-making, STS, vaping, lights, genetics, etc. I figure you might not see some of those questions, but you, @Old Salt, @Pennywise and several others have always been really good about coming to help out when I have flagged you. I know the people with the questions have benefited as a result on many occasions. I guess if I can't answer the question, at least I can think of someone would likely will be able to.

Ha! Not likely - not given the skills and experience on this thread. I think it is great that there are so many different levels of growers along for this adventure. From the hardcore experts to novices like me.

I'll be happy if my poor girls make it to the finish line. LOL.
You and me both on getting the girls to the finish line. That’s why I joined up on this comparative grow, so I can learn from you all!
This is great advice haha

You and me both on getting the girls to the finish line. That’s why I joined up on this comparative grow, so I can learn from you all!

This is great advice haha

Sounds like we both came to the right place!

Annoyingly after having an email yesterday stating my order for the deep blue c seeds was complete I have woken up to another email saying it's now out of stock. Have to decide on a different strain now but struggling as I don't want something I'll have to pull the plug on because of odour. Damn it.

I’ve learned a lot already! Especially about the chem line. Which is important because chem is a part of SO MUCH.

I agree... a couple of folks have been great about sharing genetics and history of the cultivar.

Back
Top Bottom