Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Wow she’s stretched quite a bit for only 8 days.
Yes Chef you're right. She's loving the yellow ball right now and has some good steady growth going on. She'll probably get her first light feeding today as the cotys are starting to yellow.

Yes Chef you're right. She's loving the yellow ball right now and has some good steady growth going on. She'll probably get her first light feeding today as the cotys are starting to yellow.
I just gave my seedling her first nutes and transplanted her into her final pot on Friday. She’s about the same age as your baby.

Somedays the run to the mailbox are just more fun than others....

From CSI Humboldt - I bought the three cultivars on the left. The Snausages were freebies.

And from an awesome arrangement with @Preston9mm:

The Chem 91 are of course for this comparative grow, along with the Dinachem Fem that I got a few weeks ago. Excited to get started! Need a few more weeks to finish up my Frankenstein experiment with reversing autos, and then will be good to go!
Figured you would get a kick outta this...
:thumb:

Love it! Apparently I'll have to start saying the name with a German accent! :)
That guy Keil has actually followed along with my grow over on IG. Surprised the shit outta me.

Then I realised he's done a bunch of music with WuTang.... I about shit. LoL

That guy Keil has actually followed along with my grow over on IG. Surprised the shit outta me.

Then I realised he's done a bunch of music with WuTang.... I about shit. LoL

Oh, you and your groupies... it is the price of fame with NOTM and all! :)

What is a Wu Tang?

I just gave my seedling her first nutes and transplanted her into her final pot on Friday. She’s about the same age as your baby.
Sweet! A running mate. I'm a few days still before her final destination. She's lovin' the Solo life right now.

They play any Pink Floyd, The Beatles, or Joe Bonamassa? ;)

His newest "album" is quite excellent. Redemption is the name of the album. I especially love his work with Beth Hart.

The Apollo sounds interesting
I agree, however, Mr Souls description is bs. C99 and Genius are very different. I flipped them at around 12in. The Cindy doms finished around 28in, the largest Genius pheno was around 5ft. They followed the 1-2-1 ratio. I selected a short Cindy99 male and a 50/50 female that was 3.5 ft. I've only flowered 2 females so far. The first was Genius dom. This current one is my fav so far. Rock hard indica nugs on a floppy sativa frame. Killer sativa buzz. I have a pack of C99 bx by Mosca that's calling me, along with a 20 other packs.... :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom