Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

Fuck yeah!! Everyone’s getting a jump on some beans, or almost getting a jump on beans! I’m six weeks out of throwing my girls into flower myself. Again though, mines stardawg crossed to Exotic Genetix Cookies n Cream.
@zeroday to my knowledge you’re the only one running autos! Those will be some interesting plants to keep an eye on.
@Mj76 that’s pretty cool. I’ve seen a few others have this happen but it feels much closer to home since we’re sharing a comparative grow :p.

I feel like we’re all part of the super friends or something... form of, an F1 Chem hybrid!!

I finally decided what to grow in the Chemdog comparative grow. I'm going with a clone from my Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry mother. Bred by Absoul33t Genetics. I took the cut on the 29th and she's out from under the dome and doing very well. This is not a quick rooting strain. Here are a couple pictures of the cutting and one of a couple buds from my last harvest of this strain. This is going to be fun you guys.

I finally decided what to grow in the Chemdog comparative grow. I'm going with a clone from my Chem 91 X Aliendog Cherry mother. Bred by Absoul33t Genetics. I took the cut on the 29th and she's out from under the dome and doing very well. This is not a quick rooting strain. Here are a couple pictures of the cutting and one of a couple buds from my last harvest of this strain. This is going to be fun you guys.

Nice! Will be interested to see this one in the grow too!

HSO Chemdawg (front right)- Flower day 1

3 weeks into flower. Not too much stretch will get closer pics once she gets frosty!

Beautiful jgrowlove.:hookah:

Welp, I waited to long and Chem Cookies is sold out on seedsman. I'm not popping till mid Sept anyway so I guess I'll keep looking.

Bummer... you can always join us in progress. There was another comparative grow, with Blueberry strains that @Preston9mm ran. Even though I think it is "officially" over, lots of folks still participate and contribute to that thread. It is a good read.

I like the "wish list" feature on @SeedsMan. I've seen them reload out of stock items pretty quickly if you check back in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom