Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow!

I did 2 autos in a 10 gallon and ended up with a little over a pound

I neeeeeed your skills :adore:

In my current 3 grows, my 2 photo grows are looking good. My auto grow, I keep looking at it wondering what the hell is going on. No idea what even to expect. I'm a bit nervous, as the seeds I'm intending to plant for this thread are autos, which will be my second auto grow.

Hoping you all will be there to help! :hug:

Right on cue, Ghost! Today is the official start of this comparative grow. However, in keeping with the pretty informal nature of things, some folks are way ahead of the rest of us, which is great. And some folks, like myself, won't be dropping seeds for a bit. Personally, I am waiting for a package to arrive with my Chem 91 S1s, and for a crop of sad-looking autos to make some room. So I am targeting around the 21st of August to start mine.

How about everyone else?
I will be dropping my top dawg 91 chem#12 in 2 or 3 more weeks✌️

Ok, so here is my plan. I am going to drop 4 Chemdogging Autos on 8/15/2019 or somewhere around there. They are Autos. Anyone have any guides or thoughts? First Auto grow isn't' finished and I'm a bit, so I am realizing I don't have a frame of reference. I'm effing :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

I forget what folks are doing. Are we posting to this thread as a grow journal, or posting in a journal in the grow journal section and then referring to that here?

Oh yeah, did I mention, I'm muther loving :nervous-guy:

I forget what folks are doing. Are we posting to this thread as a grow journal, or posting in a journal in the grow journal section and then referring to that here?

Just post to here, you can start a dedicated journal if you like.

I'll be posting here, and in a journal of my own. I need to try grow some seed again, and get the STS procedure down.

Ok, so here is my plan. I am going to drop 4 Chemdogging Autos on 8/15/2019 or somewhere around there. They are Autos. Anyone have any guides or thoughts? First Auto grow isn't' finished and I'm a bit, so I am realizing I don't have a frame of reference. I'm effing :nervous-guy::nervous-guy::nervous-guy:

Oh yeah, did I mention, I'm muther loving :nervous-guy:

As Penny said, you are more than welcome to use this thread as your journal - lots of really experienced, helpful growers here. Or, you can start your own dedicated journal and drop by here once in a while. Whatever works for you is just fine. Hope that you will keep us posted, and share some pics whenever you like. And don't hesitate to ask for help - someone here will know the answer!

Thanks all. I feel better knowing you all are gear to help!

Also, Blue Dog says he will be my mascot!

54AC1155-1E90-4131-BEB0-B04F9D49FA56.jpeg

Well ya know, here in Massachusetts, the law says you have to have your weed under lock and key, with security devices. I'm a fan of redundancy.

Back
Top Bottom